Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

GAME DAY: Packers at Texans

The Texans need to come back and get 7 or Favre is going to win this damned game. Either the offense gets it's collective stuff together or we can call it a night because 13 points is not going to get it done and frankly I think if they can't score again then they should lose this game.

Grid said:
well if it works.. you dont just quit calling it.. now.. if we call it AGAIN and lose that kind of yardage.. then yah, i may complain a little.. but we ran it until it didnt work anymore.. thats how you win games.

Agreed....

Oh wow, they faked the end around. Now it's all clear to me. That sneaky Chris Palmer was setting the Packers up for that 3 yard DD blast.

I'm speechless.

yall have become so pessimistic and hateful towards our coaching staff that you are no longer capable of enjoying a very good and well played game.

This is exciting! i think we will come away with the W.

Grid said:
yall have become so pessimistic and hateful towards our coaching staff that you are no longer capable of enjoying a very good and well played game.

This is exciting! i think we will come away with the W.

I think that the performance of the players (who are playing for these coaches) speaks for itself. This isn't a question of being pessimistic or hateful. This is a matter of recognizing that 13 points isn't going to beat the Packers. I am forced to wonder if the people watching this game have come to that conclusion before the Texans players or coaching staff.

While the kudos keep flowing from ESPN, I think they should note the job that the Pack's O-line is doing on 3rd down tonight. Nobody's getting close to Favre on 3rd down.

13-13, we're right where we started with one minor exception. Momentum is wearing green and yellow right now. The Texans need another 7 badly.

well unlike you herv.. i have not seen any of our players giving up our playing lax. We are playing hard.. we just arent playing a team that is below us, skill wise.

see what i mean? 2 audibles.. 2 runs.. that isnt palmer.. that is Carr. We need to do something about our Audibles.. we cant run it every time.

Now this is getting really annoying. This is complete rubbish. Have the Texans ever, in their history audibled to anything but a run? Then they throw a pass to a guy who's barely past the line of scrimmage. The Texans do deserve to lose this game. No question in my mind about that. They've played a second half that could have easily fit into their games in Denver or Indy.

Im usally against rooting for an injury but i wish DD would tear an ACL or something its the only way he wont get the ball and kill the team

Back