Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

GAME DAY: Packers at Texans

Running Davis is going to cost us this game if we keep at it. Enough is enough for crying out loud. At least put Wells in to give the 3 yard wonder a breather or something. It can't get any worse.

Hervoyel said:
Are the Texans in the process of trying to protect a 10 pt lead with 6:55 remaining in the 3rd quarter?
The run wasnt Palmers call, it was Carr's audible...

And THATS why we brought up Kendrick Starling!!!

also.. before anyone asks for palmers head for that 3 and out.. Carr audibled into those handoffs to Davis. I think we need to work on our Audibles.. not our play calling.

One quarter to go! So far the defense is playing lights-out. I can't believe they've shut Favre out of the end zone. Not nearly enough lead to relax, with GB's offense hanging around. We need a TD!!!!!

please.. we have been picking up 7-8 yards on that reverse every time.. the one time it didnt work the commentators try to make it sound like we have been running it for no gain all night.

Dont beleive everything the talkings heads tell you.

13-3 after 3 quarters? what happened to the shootout the radio guys predicted? I think their scores were 33-34 Packers, 31-27 Texans, and 34-31 Texans :confused:

Grid said:
please.. we have been picking up 7-8 yards on that reverse every time.. the one time it didnt work the commentators try to make it sound like we have been running it for no gain all night.

Dont beleive everything the talkings heads tell you.

True, but the reverse is more of a surprise call...calling it 4 times a game kind of diminishes the surprise factor...

Ferguson gets ROCKED, but another amazing play by Favre. 3rd-and-WAY LONG conversion. He gets a lot of hype, but he does have some magic.

well if it works.. you dont just quit calling it.. now.. if we call it AGAIN and lose that kind of yardage.. then yah, i may complain a little.. but we ran it until it didnt work anymore.. thats how you win games.

Back