Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

GAME DAY: Packers at Texans

Carr with a nice run and adds to the team's long this season...

I didnt like the draw call on 1st and 10

Hilarious--Carr was sprung by a block by a ref. Check the replay! WOO HOO!

Try to enjoy the luck while the broadcasters whine about the Texans getting away with special teams no-calls. Sheesh.

if JJ was just a little bit faster that would have been his first return for a TD :) darn!.. well ill take the great field position and be happy with it.

Great first half.. but we need to hurry up and win the superbowl so all these ignorant talking heads are forced to learn the names of our players.. and the freaking team.

Grid said:
if JJ was just a little bit faster that would have been his first return for a TD :) darn!.. well ill take the great field position and be happy with it.

Great first half.. but we need to hurry up and win the superbowl so all these ignorant talking heads are forced to learn the names of our players.. and the freaking team.

I know the feeling, the other night Kelly Cambell was Nate Burleson, they dont know what there talking about, they couldnt get any names right on defense.

-----edited due to content by Hervoyel.

Giving up alot of yards but we are keeping them out of the endzone. O-lines doing a good job so far and we are up by 10 :jumpbanan Im happy

Man i didn't appreciate that....we are NOTTTTTTT the titaNS....They should make her appologize!!!!!! I picked that up right away....Whats the number to ESPN, hell i'll call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOWWWW iam happy with our defense...i knewwwww you could do itttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOO TEXANSSSSS...YOUR ON FIRE NOW, THATS WHAT WE WANTED TO SEE ALL ALONG....

Wand gets blown up and the drive ends. That's OK. Lots left to do, and the Texans look much better tonight. Just don't let Favre get hot!!!

Was someone supposed to be covering him? I mean, they know it's just a short distance for the first down and nobody's near Walker? What gives?

Back