Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 6...Is It Possible...Kansas City Chiefs!

Andy Reid has never lost back to back home games. They still have a very talented Travis Kelce. You're riding high after thumping a historically bad defense. I get it. You seem to forget that Obrien has a knack for losing to winning teams.

Yes he has, it was his first season but it has happened.

That’s a surprising stat I didn’t expect.
Texans October games since 2017.

10/01/2017 - Texans 57 Titans 14
10/08/2017 - Texans 34 Chiefs 42
10/15/2017 - Texans 33 Browns 17
10/29/2017 - Texans 38 Seahawks 41
10/07/2018 - Texans 19 Cowboys 16
10/14/2018 - Texans 20 Bills 13
10/21/2018 - Texans 20 Jaguars 7
10/25/2018 - Texans 42 Dolphins 23
10/06/2019 - Texans 53 Falcons 32

I think whoever wins this game will finish 2nd in the afc behind the pats. This is a statement game for ob. He really lacks signature wins outside the AFC South – he has done a pretty good job winning in the division, but when he is playing those bigger boys outside the division like the Pats or like the Saints this season he comes up short. Kc having key injuries plays to our advantage. Game plan should be run the ball and use time on the chiefs. Throw when necessary. This could be a culture changing game. Though, the organization is headed in the right direction. Ob will be looked at closely this game. I hope he doesn’t choke.

The Colts were running at will, and Mahomes injury limited his ability to move in the pocket. Run the ball and bring pressure. The Chiefs have a lot of injuries to key guys, we can easily steal this one.

I wonder how many fans would be upset with us going out and taking the ball out of Watson’s hands and putting it into a run heavy offense. It could be the key to winning the game, but it’s the opposite of Atlanta game plan.

IF Watson has one of "his days", we'll kick KCs ass. Other outcomes include Texans getting their asses kicked. LOL

Texans right now are to up-an-down to predict.

That's the reason why I decided not to make any predictions this year. We don't know who we will see from game to game. We don't know which Obrien will show up as the OC.

Inactive players for todays game.

CHIEFS

OL Eric Fisher
WR Sammy Watkins
LB Dorian 'O Daniel
OL Andrew Wylie
DL Chris Jones
LB Anthony Hitchens
OL Greg Senat

TEXANS

QB Alex McGough
WR Kenny Stills
CB Jonathan Joseph
RB Taiwan Jones
LB Tyrell Adams
OL Greg Mancz
TE Logan Paulsen
Inactives on both side were predictable as per my interpretation of the Injury Reports...........except for Hill, which I believe is not a wise decision health-wise for Hill........even though I doubt he is used in anything but a very limited role, he better hope that he does not sustain a significant blow to his shoulder. The Chiefs have a short week Thursday game vs the Broncos. Although the Broncos are 1-4, they are more the team we saw last week than the team we saw the 1st 4 weeks. It would seem that if anything the Chiefs would want to save Hill for a division foe.

Last edited:
In this game on offense we are evenly matched. We have a better defense. They have a better HC.

Interesting game about to be played.

If BOB plays scared, tries clock control and keep away, they're going to get beat bad. If he calls the game like last week and make it a track meet, he has a better chance of winning.

images

Back