Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 6...Is It Possible...Kansas City Chiefs!

I read somewhere that there have been 22 or 23 PI challenges and only 1 has been overturned. Might as well scrap that idea.

That's really dumb on the NFL's part. What's the point of this (in my opinion freakin' awesome) new ability to challenge whether something happened that went unnnoticed if they're not going to do it? They don't want to undermine their dumb refs or something?

Probably so. Chiefs at home down by what will probably be by 2 scores early on. I have very little hope.

Well its just so many bad mistakes already that you simply can't make against the Chiefs. Penalties and TO's already on the first drive for them and a huge TD play on 3rd and long. :kubepalm:

Texans need to keep Mahomes off the field. Watson hasn't even gotten to play yet for crying out loud. O'Brien had better have some good plays to attack this jackass defense from the Chiefs at least.

Reactions: ROO
“Hyde was such a good find he’s great!!” .. “we dont need a better RB” .. “Duke Johnson is good!!”

Sigh. Positive thoughts. No alcohol. Still close.

Watson has got to lead the Texans to a score right now. They can't let the Chiefs get more then 10 points up on them this quickly in the game. No more town overs.

When I've had problems I've called and sometimes got a payment knocked off. One time last last year I had no redzone till 3 o'clock games. Been fine this year

I ended up grabbing a stream. I’ve had more problems w their service this year than ever before.

Hopefully I missed all the Texans gaffes

Back