Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 4...Prove It...Carolina Panthers!

I know JJ is upset and rightfully so, but our offense blew every opportunity. There is no reason why our offense should not be putting up 20 plus pts a game. But there is a reason, the man in charge. OB.

He's been in this situation for 6 years now. Defense plays well in a loss

Exactly, but ole Lou wants to include RAC into the blame game. This is on Bill O'Brien and Deshaun Watson point blank.

Look I'm not saying that OB's super offense and DW4 aren't on the hook for this, but again an XFL QB has 16 points on the board. They gave the offense 3 extra processions that they squandered, but DW4 has 132 yards and Allen has 100 more.

Look I'm not saying that OB's super offense and DW4 aren't on the hook for this, but again an XFL QB has 16 points on the board. They gave the offense 3 extra processions that they squandered, but DW4 has 132 yards and Allen has 100 more.

16 points is not a lot and the forced 3 turnovers, including a redzone one that led directly to a TD.

Are they the 85 bears? No but they played well

No need to bother watching until The Genius O'Brien is gone. The games aren't even entertaining at this point.

Lost to a crappy Panthers Team in ugly fashion.

Watson was worse then I've seen him. Still having problems getting the ball to his receivers. He has got to get on the same page as those guys. Under throwing and over throwing way too much. And holding on to the ball too long. He's costing his team games and O'Brien can't call a good game.

At least Cole and the Astros are killing it in Anaheim.
Go Astros!
Take It Back!

Last edited:
Every game comes down to the last possession because we're not good enough to create separation because of our terrible leadership. This team could easily be 4-0. And should be.
Two throws... those get completed this game is over a long time ago.
But O’Brien isn’t a good enough coach to overcome that

Glad we mortgaged the future for this high powered offense. These 10-13 point scoring efforts, look out NFL Record Books!!!!
We have had our O-line issues but the Panthers have showed that pressuring opposing Qb's is no fluke. BOb is predictable but as I said in my previous post, DW made him look worse than what he was. There is no excuse for DW if wants to be considered one of the best Qb's in the NFL.

Poor game plan, poor play calling, poor coaching with no adjustments throughout the game. WR double pass across the field against a zone defense??? Wasting a challenge and 2nd half timeout on that McCaffrey catch because your are pissed at your own incompetence? Good thing NFL wouldnt let him give the Panthers a first round pick.

The defense did its job is the bottom line period. You're acting like they dominated the defense which is false. You also have to know the defense will get tired when the offense sits the bed like they did today. 232 yards isn't nothing to right home to momma about. Unless you enjoy the ultra game management stuff.

OB outsmarting Ron Rivera by not using his TEs.
giphy.gif

But I swear last week we won the superbowl. It was OB bookmark win
Lol suckas
The Jacksonville game tempered my enthusiasm over the Texans win at the Chargers. At least it put a cap on it.

I never made a prediction for this game, I know who the Texans are. As long as O’Brien is the HC, I know they’re capable of losing to anyone, anywhere, anytime, and in all manner of foolishness.

You know, every year during MVP conversations someone points out that the QB is the most valuable because he touches the ball every play. Well, those plays you mentioned are awful, but one guy killed more drives on his own all day by touching the ball every play.

I just hope he’s not going to be ruined by the poor OL play and coaching.

It's bad enough that Ron Rivera ate BOB's lunch, but BOB practically served it to him on a silver platter.

Game 4....Prove it.....

So the Texans proved they are crappy. Again.

Next game.
I would not say crappy. Up against a tough schedule our Texans will be lucky to finish 7-9 to 8-8. That would make our Texans slightly below average to average at best. Not quite bad enough to be considered crappy. I don't blame BOb for play calling offense today as much as I fault him not preparing the team better. Still, the Panthers are a solid football team and their young Qb shows wisdom beyond his years.

worst press conference ever just now. Same crap as always, have to coach better blah blah blah. These reporters need to ask, "Coach every week you say you need to coach better and every week the offense struggles, at what point are you going to realize that maybe you aren't a good coach?"

Back