Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 3...Afternooner...Los Angeles Chargers!

3 good receivers vs a thin secondary. lol the texans looks lost under O’Brien. No energy the past 2 games. O’Briens fail play calling pressures watsons into extending unnecessary plays. This team needs a new coach asap

Last time we played at Chargers was the beginning of the end of the Kubes era right? I kinda remember a Cushion INT to win it.

first time we played at Chargers was the end of the fairy tale for David Carr and the whole team. Game one they beat the (lousy) Cowboys. Week two they were reminded that the NFL doesn’t put up with that kind of **** out of rookie QB’s on expansion teams

He's not going to be able to. He's damaged goods. We've successfully ruined him because of our reluctance to practice chemotherapy on this Patriots cancer that is in our body.

And it's actually partly his fault. He spoke so glowingly about O'Brien for some ungodly reason that everyone listened and thought O'Brien was better than he is and perhaps made upper management/ownership afraid to axe the buttchinned dildo.

So sick of this BS college style offense. His first year in the league we had a pro style under center system that DW looked good running. This **** sucks....

I keep saying it, the key to pressure is in the middle. Watt and Mercilus are doing their job.

Well, our secondary still sucks

So everyone and their mother understands we give too much cushion, especially Joseph, yet we change absolutely nothing and give up first downs and let them slowly drive the ball. Cool.

So everyone and their mother understands we give too much cushion, especially Joseph, yet we change absolutely nothing and give up first downs and let them slowly drive the ball. Cool.

He is way too old to play tight

It’s on BOB, ultimately HE IS OK with it, he’s an idiot. J Jo is his boy, not Joseph fault but the great teammate shiit is asinine

I am not sure who is a worse coach, BOB or RAC. This crazy off coverage is just nuts. RAC already lost the NO game with this bullshit.

Didn’t they just cut a guy for playing The position damn near as poorly as JJo is today?

I’m not saying JJo isn’t one of the better corners we have on the team because he is. I’m saying that a team where he’s your best corner is in deep doo-doo.

There is not enough to overturn. Shouldn't even be in this situation if we knew how play defense on long yardage pass situations.

Back