Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 16...This is It...Tennessee Titans!!!

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I blame him for being shortsighted in the Broncos game, because if we would have won that one, today we would have been playing for the #2 seed.
So you think BO'b didn't want to win that game? He wasn't aware how that game would have positioned us for the playoffs?

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
So you think BO'b didn't want to win that game? He wasn't aware how that game would have positioned us for the playoffs?
Wanting it... and proving it are two different things.

I want to win the lottory.... but I buy a ticket MAYBE once a year.

OB may WANT to win, but the team shows up prepared to win... how often?

The majority of that came in the 2nd half. Lol
CBS put up a Derrick Henry stat in the game that showed that most of his production up until that point (600+ yards) had been in the 3rd quarter of games. Yes, you may have contained him for the first quarter or so but after a while, the defenders just don't want to be punished by Henry any longer and the yards start piling up.

Yes, this was a game in which the Texans rested starters. But Henry also rested last week in a game with no playoff ramifications and to get his hamstring better (so no rushing stats that game). This time he was more like the old Henry before injury. Normally he doesn't get a chance to rush for more than 25 times a game but Vrabel knew that he was nearing the rushing title and with 11 yards to go, he told Henry that he had 2 more chances. Henry's next play was the 53 yard TD.

Texansballer74

The Marine
With Pittsburgh and Oakland both losing, they would have made it any way.

Still, doesn't really matter. For a game like that you do exactly what OB did there. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose, for the Texans.

You gain momentum especially for a offense that's been struggling for several weeks.

Sunshine

Practice Squad
Tell me, are you thankful we didn't start all our starters, or are you feeling like you'd have beat us regardless?
[/QUOTE]

Short answer: YES.

Long answer: I'm not ashamed to admit I wasn't upset that your starters didn't go (although, as with most Titans fans, I'm usually uneasy about second string QB's...they seem to have career games against us).

Our D is hurting; the secondary has went from a strength to a weakness. Our pass rush is pathetic/nonexistent. I think it would have been a good game, and any given Sunday anything can happen. But I'll take the win against your bench.

I stand by my statement that AJ Brown is a beast and is going to cause problems for AFCS DC's for the next few years. That's coming from a rookie year of production (with a little less than half a season with "Tingles" lobbing the ball) not one game against non starters. Think he just finished as the leading rookie WR for the league.

Of coarse, AJ's success is going to be link to our QB situation. I'm a realist. If we go by the Titans history I'd say AJ would be wasted here (we don't really have a great track record over the last few years...Locker lol, Mett lol, Mary lol) Tanne has been fire, but is it for real or a Foles and mirror??? Hell, we still have to sign him if he's "The guy".

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
You gain momentum especially for a offense that's been struggling for several weeks.
You mean like the momentum they had when they beat New England? Yeah, momentum goes as far as your next snap of the ball.

And an offense struggling for several weeks isn't going to get fixed in 1 meaningless game with banged up players who could really use a break from the pounding.

Texansballer74

The Marine
You mean like the momentum they had when they beat New England? Yeah, momentum goes as far as your next snap of the ball.

And an offense struggling for several weeks isn't going to get fixed in 1 meaningless game with banged up players who could really use a break from the pounding.

Resting these players doesn't work either for this ball club. We've been down this road before too. The bye week surely did this gentlemen some wonders huh? Nope they came out of that bye week and got molly whipped all over the got darn field.

But you are right

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Resting these players doesn't work either for this ball club. We've been down this road before too. The bye week surely did this gentlemen some wonders huh? Nope they came out of that bye week and got molly whipped all over the got darn field.

But you are right
I get it but health is the most important thing. We’re really banged up and our guys needed rest. If they come out flat and lose OB is at fault and should be fired.

H_Town_Gaucho

Waterboy
I get it with all the, "we have to be healthy" for the play off game with the Bills strategy by our genius of a head coach. But this particular game was with a team I have a very long history with, the ex-Houston Oilers owned by Bud Adams. To this day the way he spit in our faces as an owner who fired Bum Phillips and moved the team out of Houston has never been forgotten and they will always be a mortal enemy of mine in the football arena. Purposely losing to those Marys, and at a home game no less, is unforgivable I don't care what the circumstances are! Everyone knows we don't have chance against the better teams anyway. Maybe I need a new hobby...

Not going off "just this game". Now that he has a QB he's been balling every game.
I'll leave my breaks off!
Kid is a stud
I never said the kid did not have game but our secondary tends to make good players look great and great players look all world unstoppable. None the less congrats on your win today and aside from playing us again, good luck.

I get it with all the, "we have to be healthy" for the play off game with the Bills strategy by our genius of a head coach. But this particular game was with a team I have a very long history with, the ex-Houston Oilers owned by Bud Adams. To this day the way he spit in our faces as an owner who fired Bum Phillips and moved the team out of Houston has never been forgotten and they will always be a mortal enemy of mine in the football arena. Purposely losing to those Marys, and at a home game no less, is unforgivable I don't care what the circumstances are! Everyone knows we don't have chance against the better teams anyway. Maybe I need a new hobby...
You need something.....
Not ONE person on the Texans cares about the Oilers/Titans history. The Texans care about the playoff game. Bud Adams is worm food. Actually, the Titans winning would help the Texans if they beat the Patriots and the Texans win.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
CBS put up a Derrick Henry stat in the game that showed that most of his production up until that point (600+ yards) had been in the 3rd quarter of games. Yes, you may have contained him for the first quarter or so but after a while, the defenders just don't want to be punished by Henry any longer and the yards start piling up.

Yes, this was a game in which the Texans rested starters. But Henry also rested last week in a game with no playoff ramifications and to get his hamstring better (so no rushing stats that game). This time he was more like the old Henry before injury. Normally he doesn't get a chance to rush for more than 25 times a game but Vrabel knew that he was nearing the rushing title and with 11 yards to go, he told Henry that he had 2 more chances. Henry's next play was the 53 yard TD.
You could also say the stat shows that he is more effective in the latter stages of games once defenses start tiring which is a well known fact.
Titans had 3 long drives in the first two quarters that took a lot of juice out of our D.
Also do not underestimate the impact that DJ Reader and Bernardrick McKinney being out had on our ability to stop the run.

The Titans have not been the Oilers for a long time. BO'b has no ties to that era. I am all for taking it to the Titans and winning but that goes for any team we play. Still I understand the need to protect our top players going into the playoffs. Any hate I have for the Titans is cast aside for the sake of our team and having as many starters healthy for a playoff run as possible. I wont write us off for the playoffs considering the fact that even with BO'bs substandard offensive play calling we beat some good teams this season. In the mean time I say Go Texans!!!!

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
The Titans have not been the Oilers for a long time. BO'b has no ties to that era. I am all for taking it to the Titans and winning but that goes for any team we play. Still I understand the need to protect our top players going into the playoffs. Any hate I have for the Titans is cast aside for the sake of our team and having as many starters healthy for a playoff run as possible. I don't write us off for the playoffs considering the fact that even with BO'bs substandard offensive play calling we beat some good teams this season. In the mean time I say Go Texans!!!!
That's why getting to the playoffs is so important - anything can happen in a game - if the good Texans show up they will be dangerous.

dream_team

Hall of Fame
Short answer: YES.

Long answer: I'm not ashamed to admit I wasn't upset that your starters didn't go (although, as with most Titans fans, I'm usually uneasy about second string QB's...they seem to have career games against us).

Our D is hurting; the secondary has went from a strength to a weakness. Our pass rush is pathetic/nonexistent. I think it would have been a good game, and any given Sunday anything can happen. But I'll take the win against your bench.

I stand by my statement that AJ Brown is a beast and is going to cause problems for AFCS DC's for the next few years. That's coming from a rookie year of production (with a little less than half a season with "Tingles" lobbing the ball) not one game against non starters. Think he just finished as the leading rookie WR for the league.

Of coarse, AJ's success is going to be link to our QB situation. I'm a realist. If we go by the Titans history I'd say AJ would be wasted here (we don't really have a great track record over the last few years...Locker lol, Mett lol, Mary lol) Tanne has been fire, but is it for real or a Foles and mirror??? Hell, we still have to sign him if he's "The guy".
If you look at the thread from our last game, we are very aware you guys found a gem in AJ Brown. Some of us even compares him to our own AJ (Andre Johnson).

I was in a weird position where I wanted the Texans to win (of course). But I also knew, big picture, the Titans have a better chance than the Steelers or Raiders to knocking off the Pats. If Pats lose, then it's an easier road for the Texans in the 2nd round.

I'm picking both the Titans and Texans to win this weekend.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Sigh. Nothing like waking up Monday morning after giving the team a paid day off, and having to hear Oilers fans gloating about a win. Ya'll see what I was talking about? This sht carries over. I'd just as soon be done with them. Now they say they would have won regardless of who we played, and whether or not HOU had anything more important to play for. Not only that but you let them look like the best team in football, pumping up their ego's (obviously) and giving them that fatherly playoff push on the swing saying "go get them tiger!" .. while our team is laughing and "healing" on the sidelines, waiting on a team who has every single tool to embarass you and the last "good" game you played was well over a month ago.

Its playoff time in Houston. whoopty doo.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

But you are right
Bet you would be singing a different tune if DW4 had played and gotten hurt yesterday. I bet your 1st post would've gone something like this,

BOB is a mentally challenged mouth breather.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Bet you would be singing a different tune if DW4 had played and gotten hurt yesterday. I bet your 1st post would've gone something like this,

Can we get away from this if game. Or this assumption game. No I would not be singing a different tune. I understand injuries are a big part of this game unfortunately. Next man up rules apply.

You’ve been wishing for this young man to get injured way before this season started. Why?
Do you always have to think negative all the darn time?

If, since we continue to play that silly ash game, Watson would’ve gotten hurt . That’s not on Bill O’Brien. That would not be his fault.

Geeee freakin wizzz y’all be on some crazy stuff.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Sigh. Nothing like waking up Monday morning after giving the team a paid day off, and having to hear Oilers fans gloating about a win. Ya'll see what I was talking about? This sht carries over. I'd just as soon be done with them. Now they say they would have won regardless of who we played, and whether or not HOU had anything more important to play for. Not only that but you let them look like the best team in football, pumping up their ego's (obviously) and giving them that fatherly playoff push on the swing saying "go get them tiger!" .. while our team is laughing and "healing" on the sidelines, waiting on a team who has every single tool to embarass you and the last "good" game you played was well over a month ago.

Its playoff time in Houston. whoopty doo.

Since your best bud wants to wake up early this morning with all these if games and stuff.

What If the Titans gets all the way to the AFC championship game and we get bounced in the first round. What will these great minds say then. Especially after letting these Titans get into the playoffs. And how much you want to bet if we get bounced again in the first round, those same people will blame Watson.

Now if we would’ve taking this game serious and beat the break dust off of these Titans. We could’ve sent a strong message, “ The mutha bleeping Texans are coming!” That’s why I loved what the Saints did yesterday. They didn’t go into that game being scared of ,” what if Breezy get hurt stuff”. They went into that game and beat the stuffings out of the Panthers. And their fans loved it, well all the ones I know. Not once did I hear them say what if someone gets hurt.

Big homie it’s a mentality issue. Our team has not shown a strong mentality all season long. The offense has not lived up to it’s potential at all.

But hey fine, just know if the Titans go deep into the playoffs and we don’t. Steel and Doc y’all can best believe I will say , “ the Titans got hot at the right time, thanks to our very own Texans.” You can write that down instead of assuming what I would post on here.

Now if we go deep,” I will be one of the first to say that a boy Bill O’Brien, great job. Fantastic job Texans and etc. I will be at the house jumping for joy, running around giving high fives to my beautiful wife and kids. Best believe that.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Can we get away from this if game. Or this assumption game. No I would not be singing a different tune. I understand injuries are a big part of this game unfortunately. Next man up rules apply.

You’ve been wishing for this young man to get injured way before this season started. Why?
Do you always have to think negative all the darn time?

If, since we continue to play that silly ash game, Watson would’ve gotten hurt . That’s not on Bill O’Brien. That would not be his fault.

Geeee freakin wizzz y’all be on some crazy stuff.
I've already responded to the I want DW4 to get hurt crowd many times. (I was misunderstood) Believe what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Since your best bud wants to wake up early this morning with all these if games and stuff.

What If the Titans gets all the way to the AFC championship game and we get bounced in the first round. What will these great minds say then. Especially after letting these Titans get into the playoffs. And how much you want to bet if we get bounced again in the first round, those same people will blame Watson.

Now if we would’ve taking this game serious and beat the break dust off of these Titans. We could’ve sent a strong message, “ The mutha bleeping Texans are coming!” That’s why I loved what the Saints did yesterday. They didn’t go into that game being scared of ,” what if Breezy get hurt stuff”. They went into that game and beat the stuffings out of the Panthers. And their fans loved it, well all the ones I know. Not once did I hear them say what if someone gets hurt.

Big homie it’s a mentality issue. Our team has not shown a strong mentality all season long. The offense has not lived up to it’s potential at all.

But hey fine, just know if the Titans go deep into the playoffs and we don’t. Steel and Doc y’all can best believe I will say , “ the Titans got hot at the right time, thanks to our very own Texans.” You can write that down instead of assuming what I would post on here.

Now if we go deep,” I will be one of the first to say that a boy Bill O’Brien, great job. Fantastic job Texans and etc. I will be at the house jumping for joy, running around giving high fives to my beautiful wife and kids. Best believe that.
Its the contender vs pretender mentality. Killer instinct. Sean Payton; and in turn his football team; take on the predator role. That team was up 35-3 and were still playing their starters. Why? Did they really think Carolina was going to come back? Of course not. It was merely stoking the ego. Letting everyone INCLUDING THEMSELVES know that yes indeed they are ready. Now they lick their chops and they CANT WAIT to get back onto the field and keep whipping ass. CONTENDER. (here is where those surface level guys will say "buuut they were playing for a bye") watch. Did they get it? LOL ... what New Orleans did was remove all doubt from their own players. Did it great too.

What we have here is this team has taken on the coaches character also. everyone is just happy to have made it. happy to keep hoisting division banners. excuses started before the season that this team was still "two years away" or was it three? Or 2 years post Rick Smith? Or whatever - you get my drift. I just shrug when OBrien is brought up nowadays, hard to give him any credit when in his own mind he feels he's invincible and the smartest man in the world. Resting guys only to see them yucking it up on the sidelines is a bad look. I question how much these guys really want to win. That starts at the top.

More concerning for me are the cracks that are starting to develop with Watson and OBrien and how long that relationship is tenable.

to your point about having to face the Titans later - you are spot on. guys were like "but we wont have to face them until the championship game" and I'll admit it kind of settled me down since I thought we would have a matchup with them sooner, but your point still holds water. It will be a doozy for the Titans to knock us out in the championship game, but then you would just get the guys happy that the team made it that far. Its all about attitude and thats why this team will always be a pushover with Bill OBrien at the helm regardless of the talent level.

Contender vs Pretender.

Texan Asylum

Hall of Fame
Its the contender vs pretender mentality. Killer instinct. Sean Payton; and in turn his football team; take on the predator role. That team was up 35-3 and were still playing their starters. Why? Did they really think Carolina was going to come back? Of course not. It was merely stoking the ego. Letting everyone INCLUDING THEMSELVES know that yes indeed they are ready. Now they lick their chops and they CANT WAIT to get back onto the field and keep whipping ass. CONTENDER. (here is where those surface level guys will say "buuut they were playing for a bye") watch. Did they get it? LOL ... what New Orleans did was remove all doubt from their own players. Did it great too.

What we have here is this team has taken on the coaches character also. everyone is just happy to have made it. happy to keep hoisting division banners. excuses started before the season that this team was still "two years away" or was it three? Or 2 years post Rick Smith? Or whatever - you get my drift. I just shrug when OBrien is brought up nowadays, hard to give him any credit when in his own mind he feels he's invincible and the smartest man in the world. Resting guys only to see them yucking it up on the sidelines is a bad look. I question how much these guys really want to win. That starts at the top.

More concerning for me are the cracks that are starting to develop with Watson and OBrien and how long that relationship is tenable.

to your point about having to face the Titans later - you are spot on. guys were like "but we wont have to face them until the championship game" and I'll admit it kind of settled me down since I thought we would have a matchup with them sooner, but your point still holds water. It will be a doozy for the Titans to knock us out in the championship game, but then you would just get the guys happy that the team made it that far. Its all about attitude and thats why this team will always be a pushover with Bill OBrien at the helm regardless of the talent level.

Contender vs Pretender.
I understand getting people healthy...but attitude is everything. Hard not to agree with this post.

Texansballer74

The Marine
I've already responded to the I want DW4 to get hurt crowd many times. (I was misunderstood) Believe what you want.

Wrong

Whatever happened to attack the post not the poster around these parts.

Double standard still exists.

Bwhahaha believe what I want. Man you and I went back and forth on that specific topic for months. I know what was said. I remember all of your negative takes on Watson. It went from what if he get his neck broken to he’s too S to run Bill O’Brien offense, etc etc etc. So you can best believe I know how you feel about Watson.

My thing is , “ you play to win the game”. A great quote from Coach Herm Edwards. Something our team don’t believe in, and some of our fan base doesn’t believe in. Y’all have adapted the same mentality as this coach.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Bwhahaha believe what I want. Man you and I went back and forth on that specific topic for months. I know what was said. I remember all of your negative takes on Watson. It went from what if he get his neck broken to he’s too S to run Bill O’Brien offense, etc etc etc. So you can best believe I know how you feel about Watson.

My thing is , “ you play to win the game”. A great quote from Coach Herm Edwards. Something our team don’t believe in, and some of our fan base doesn’t believe in. Y’all have adapted the same mentality as this coach.
I dont want him to get hurt

And I disagree with you.

DW4 playing or not playing in the last game isn't going to make a difference in the Texans season. Now DW4 getting hurt certainly would have, I guess this really comes down to, how bad do you believe DW4's ankle/back are hurting? After seeing the last months play from DW4 I think he's alot more injured than you do.

And what's with the Bwahahaha stuff? I know you can express your thoughts/emotions better than this. Hell, I dont even know what you mean with the Bwahahaha line.

Reactions: ROO

amazing80

Hall of Fame

I usually agree with you but not on this. There was no reason to play our already injured superstars. The Saints played because they were fighting for a first round bye. We weren’t.

banned1976

sleeper mode

You’re projecting. I agree with BoB resting guys, especially Watson. But I’m not going to predict how anyone else would react to a hypothetical scenario.

Had BoB played all the starters yesterday and one or more of the core guys would have gotten injured I would have been livid.

Last edited:

Texansballer74

The Marine
I usually agree with you but not on this. There was no reason to play our already injured superstars. The Saints played because they were fighting for a first round bye. We weren’t.

I understand resting our players. My concern is will this team be ready to play next week. Resting players doesn’t seem to work with this team.

My point is the Saints could’ve called the dogs off at half time. Teddy B has shown hes capable of leading that team to victories as well. So on the cool they could’ve rested Drew for this game as well. He could’ve easily injured his throwing hand/finger again. Kamara could’ve sustained another injury. Their top dollar receiver could’ve twisted his ankle or tore his ACL.

You get my drift. Injuries happens, you can’t be scared to play the game is my main point. As well as building momentum some swag going into the playoffs.

Last edited:

disaacks3

Staff member
You’re projecting. I agree with BoB resting guys, especially Watson. But I’m not going to predict how anyone else would react to a hypothetical scenario.

Had BoB played the starters yesterday and one or more of them would have been injured I would have been livid.
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here about the Texans resting starters, the same concern isn't being voiced over on the Bills boards I've checked out. They weren't worried about resting their starters, nor did they take yesterday's results with anything more than a grain of salt...for either team.

Bad enough we got JJo banged up, it simply wasn't worth risking more starters than needed.

"Could" it result in a slow start on Saturday? Sure. I'm not confusing a letdown game after finally beating the Patriots with purposefully resting a banged up team though.

Whine about OB all you want, he made the right choice yesterday in a game that made zero difference.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
I understand resting our players. My concern is will this team be ready to play next week. Resting players doesn’t seem to work with this team.

My point is the Saints could’ve called the dogs off at half time. Teddy B shown he was capable of leading that team to victory as well. So on the cool they could’ve rested Drew for this game as well. He could’ve easily injured his throwing hand/finger again. Kamara could’ve sustained another injury. Their top dollar receiver could’ve twisted his ankle or tore his ACL.

You get my drift. Injuries happens, you can’t be scared to play the game is my main point. As well as building momentum some swag going into the playoffs.
If our team isnt ready then that is OBs fault and he should be fired. Resting the players should have no impact on that. They are as ready as can be under him.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Could" it result in a slow start on Saturday? Sure.
People are overreacting as usual. Considering the Texans waited until the last game of the season to score a TD on their opening drive, it looks to me like they start slow every damn game they play, no matter the circumstances. Regular rest, short week, extended rest after a short week, bye week, it doesn’t matter.

Playing all your starters in this game would have been dumb. Period. Buffalo did it, Minnesota did it, every damn team that has the opportunity does it.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
One thing I learned in this game is that there is zero depth on the defense. Probably the thinnest it’s ever been, at least in this decade.
To be fair, because of injuries, a lot of those depth guys have been playing significant snaps all year.

Resting players doesn’t seem to work with this team.
As I've mentioned repeatedly, a lot doesn't seem to work with this team. They start out slow no matter the circumstances, regular week, short week, bye week, it doesn't matter.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

Contender vs Pretender.
Yep it's all BOB's fault.

This post will probably get removed too.

Double standard

disaacks3

Staff member
Which moderator removed the rest of my post?

Double standards
So, in review -
A) You complained about a post and claimed double-standards that it hadn't been moderated yet (without any report I might add).
B) You then complain when the post itself is dealt with and only your own reference to it was edited out of your post?

If that's what you call a double standard, you might be correct...in that you were given exceptional service without even following the proper channel for it. Don't worry, I'll try not to let that happen again. :rolleyes:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
So, in review -
A) You complained about a post and claimed double-standards that it hadn't been moderated yet (without any report I might add).
B) You then complain when the post itself is dealt with and only your own reference to it was edited out of your post?

If that's what you call a double standard, you might be correct...in that you were given exceptional service without even following the proper channel for it. Don't worry, I'll try not to let that happen again. :rolleyes:
Figures

banned1976

sleeper mode
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here about the Texans resting starters, the same concern isn't being voiced over on the Bills boards I've checked out. They weren't worried about resting their starters, nor did they take yesterday's results with anything more than a grain of salt...for either team.

Bad enough we got JJo banged up, it simply wasn't worth risking more starters than needed.

"Could" it result in a slow start on Saturday? Sure. I'm not confusing a letdown game after finally beating the Patriots with purposefully resting a banged up team though.

Whine about OB all you want, he made the right choice yesterday in a game that made zero difference.
I’m not whining about OB. I’ve stated on multiple occasions, including in the post you responded to that resting the key starters was the right move. Had he not done that and one of them had been hurt “I would have been livid”.

I’m not sure why you directed your comments at me.

H_Town_Gaucho

Waterboy
You need something.....
Not ONE person on the Texans cares about the Oilers/Titans history. The Texans care about the playoff game. Bud Adams is worm food. Actually, the Titans winning would help the Texans if they beat the Patriots and the Texans win.
Yes I agree with you, but I wasn't talking about the current staff of the Texans. I was just talking about myself, I realize they don't care and never will about the Oilers. But if they think that this move they made with not playing the regulars will help them move along the playoffs, I respectfully disagree with.

Moving on now,
Boomer

Texansballer74

The Marine
I dont want him to get hurt

And I disagree with you.

DW4 playing or not playing in the last game isn't going to make a difference in the Texans season. Now DW4 getting hurt certainly would have, I guess this really comes down to, how bad do you believe DW4's ankle/back are hurting? After seeing the last months play from DW4 I think he's alot more injured than you do.

And what's with the Bwahahaha stuff? I know you can express your thoughts/emotions better than this. Hell, I dont even know what you mean with the Bwahahaha line.

The stuff was funny. That why I laughed with my usual Bwhahaha. Get with the times sir. Learn to laugh sometimes. Life would be so much better.

disaacks3

Staff member
I’m not whining about OB. I’ve stated on multiple occasions, including in the post you responded to that resting the key starters was the right move. Had he not done that and one of them had been hurt “I would have been livid”.

I’m not sure why you directed your comments at me.
I was just siding WITH your analysis, and expanding on it a bit.
There's a contingent that thinks we're nuts however.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur

My point is the Saints could’ve called the dogs off at half time. Teddy B shown he was capable of leading that team to victory as well. So on the cool they could’ve rested Drew for this game as well. He could’ve easily injured his throwing hand/finger again. Kamara could’ve sustained another injury. Their top dollar receiver could’ve twisted his ankle or tore his ACL.

If the players they rested were injured, how can you possibly say they should have played?
Are you a doctor and did you examine them?