Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 10...Win The Trenches...Baltimore Ravens!

I know I'm in the minority but I definitely prefer close losses to blow outs. Blow outs just ruin my day and the whole game. Close losses I can come with something good out of it. A loss is a loss, just like a win is a win but this is miserable

Don’t let something you have no control over ruin your day. I can see if you/we actually played but at the end of the day they’re responsible for the product on the field. A loss is a loss. We play on Thursday again.

I said it to the lead up of this game. The entire strategy of making him throw, because he somehow sucks at it, is bunk. The man can throw. It's his throwing that sets up his running lately. Every team comes out 8 in the box and he starts hitting throws and they back up. Then his legs work.

I’d give a lot of credit to your defense today at the onset this could have gone the other way. Watson was getting the sticks moving and Jackson was struggling. The key fumble and constant pressure completely destroyed what the offense typically likes to do and Houston didn’t have a contingency plan. This was the best game of the year for that defense.

Sound ass whipping. Hats off. Good luck moving forward.

How does a team look this bad coming off of a bye week?

Something tells me......OB is going to say this loss is on him. Then Watson is going to take the blame. Then OB will pull rank and take the blame.

Watson has made some ugly throws since I've been watching but the OL has looked non-existent at the same time. Defense has had its problems. Of course, I wasn't here to watch Fairlywide miss another FG.

I wonder if Cal McNair still thinks O’Brien is the guy to get us to the promise land? Get mad, Cletus! Get em!

Besides the No PI call- where is he wrong to say that?

Well he'd be wrong in accusing Watson of not being able to perform on the big stage. This game was absolute crap on Watson. Acting like he does this in every big game he's in since coming to the league is a stretch on Cloaks part. I remember when everyone here thought the Chiefs was a prove it or big stage game. How did that work out?

Watson played like utter you know what today. Stamping him with a label of not being able to play on the big stage in a general sense is an overreaction. The team at this point is mediocre at best unfortunately though probably something we are accustomed to.

I’d give a lot of credit to your defense today at the onset this could have gone the other way. Watson was getting the sticks moving and Jackson was struggling. The key fumble and constant pressure completely destroyed what the offense typically likes to do and Houston didn’t have a contingency plan. This was the best game of the year for that defense.

Sound ass whipping. Hats off. Good luck moving forward.

For sure, our defense is playing well. I think last week we got a lot of guys back last week and threw off our rhythm. We are starting El on defense now.

That said all week people were saying Jackson can't throw, or if we force him to throw we win. You forced him to throw and he is making you pay. The kid can throw, and do it well.

Don’t let something you have no control over ruin your day. I can see if you/we actually played but at the end of the day they’re responsible for the product on the field. A loss is a loss. We play on Thursday again.

And the Colts no less.

For sure, our defense is playing well. I think last week we got a lot of guys back last week and threw off our rhythm. We are starting El on defense now.

That said all week people were saying Jackson can't throw, or if we force him to throw we win. You forced him to throw and he is making you pay. The kid can throw, and do it well.
He’s good but you and I could have completed passes against that weak ass D he was chucking it against.
Romeo crapped the bed today.
Good luck rest of the year

Anyone who says something that happens in the first quarter doesn't affect the game is a ******* retard. This game squarely changed due to the blown PI call.

You can talk about mental fortitude, being resilient, blah blah whatever. Fact is that. Period.

You really think one play is the cause of a 34 point beating? That's some mental gymnastics.

With the outrage and the score it makes me glad I missed 95% of this game due to work.... but I expected a loss and I already wanted OB gone.... so I have not waivered in my position.

Maybe I would be seething if I had seen the game, but since I didnt......all I can say is I expected better from my Texans even though the L is not shocking.

I’m more upset that it’s not been a good game than I am the result. This was win-win in my book but it is sad to see the Texans in this state again. At this point I’d almost rather they be constantly bad rather than this roller coaster “are they real or not” crap.

I usually make tamales on Saturdays while watching something that I’ve already seen many times before so I know I don’t need to pay attention and just focus on the tamales. I’m going to switch this routine to Sunday’s because I’ve seen this lousy show many times before and I know I won’t miss anything special.

And that’s the beauty of being full strength I guess. I can’t make excuses, but can only wonder what a healthy Watt and Roby would have done for us but it is what it is. As far as Jackson the passer he has the arm talent the big thing will be what’s upstairs once the defenses get a chance to work up the tendencies. His rare combo of skills is unique and the only thing you fear is the history of injuries to the “running QB” .. will be fun to see these guys career arcs. I’m pretty sure this won’t be he last time they match up. Round 1 Jackson. Be well.

Just how big a dumb ass is BOB. We will see if he puts Watson back in.

To be honest what does it matter? Even if those guys are healthy this team is going no where even if it does somehow back in to the playoffs. This team plays down to crappy opponents, gets beat down by real teams, add in a sprinkling in of decent performances against middle of the pack teams.

This team needs a real NFL caliber coach, until then it’s a pathetic joke. I almost wish we could change the name, I don’t want it representing the city of Houston or the State of Texas....

Back