Administrator
game_10.jpg

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Im-a-Texan-Graffiti.gif

gonna be a great game. Two teams looking in the mirror as each see a peer in the same boat. The QB that makes the least mistakes wins this one.

The injuries and lack of depth on the Texans have me comcrned. A single injury at (name one of several positions) can lead to a seriously weaker team on the field. It would be nice if we paid our "injury dues" last week and made it through the rest of the season. I don't think that is realistic though.

I look for a close game unless we suffer an injury to player with no viable back-up.

Who wins? The team that goes for it when it counts and reduces mistakes the rest of the time.

i have been noticing a trend in the texans this yr. the texans first drives of games are usually their best drives. i predict we will see another and the texans jump out early 7-0 on a TD pass to eric moulds, just bc were playing his former team.

I think we've got to win this game. 4-6 is a lot better than 3-7. I know we have a team that can do it this weekend. Go Texans :texflag:

Boy, I just went outside. If that roof ain't open today, I don't know when it will ever be open.

17 minutes....I'm begining to get my butterflys...

Texans win by enough

4-6 and still in the play off run.:superman:

79-3. JP Losman makes a freaky 67 yard field goal. Glenn Earl scores four times....Kubiak will throw the red flag all the way to the Bills' bench to make sure Mario's fumble return is ruled a touchdown.

That's not asking for too much, is it?

The announcers sure sound high on the Texans today.

Pointed out Carr's #1 completion percentage and the "top 4 or 5" defense over the last 6 games.

We always complain about not getting any love from the media, but this sure is making me uncomfortable. Maybe because its a new thing. Here's to the team not listening to the media.

Winston's man crushed Carr after an almost unblocked inside move on that interception. Not an auspicious beginning.

Back