Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 1 Thread: Eagles @ Texans

Our defence is horrible. McNabb has all day to throw. It must feel like practice for McNabb. No pass rush. And on offense we can't run the ball or protect Carr. It is getting ugly and frustrating to watch.

Anybody else hate that sound Fox plays over and over during the game?

Reddevil63 said:
Are you new here? You obviously have no clue how much the last losers we had as coaches did there best to ruin this kid. Its a miracle if he comes back to do anything.

Are you new here?? So it was all the coaches fault? Well then AWESOME

Dime said:
Rofl... You think that one item is his ONLY needed improvement.. Dumbest statement all day. Dude.. we are at the 5 year mark! I should be seeing improvement.. Wake up dude..

No I said 1 item listed by YOU as a needed improvement, and 2 listed as improving by YOU.

It was a response to the fact that you said I don't read the posts. I obviously read yours. I've been awake since 4 this morning.

Its offical, things are getting crazy here. Few things to note - their lines are better than ours at this point in time, for all the bashing, Carr has looked better then normal today.

bckey said:
Our defence is horrible. McNabb has all day to throw. It must feel like practice for McNabb. No pass rush. And on offense we can't run the ball or protect Carr. It is getting ugly and frustrating to watch.

Anybody else hate that sound Fox plays over and over during the game?

I believe we drafted for defence.

The Pencil Neck said:
Come on. We just need a couple of TD's to force overtime and we need our D to step up and shut them down.

We can do this.
I wish I had your optimism......

The Dream said:
I'll be the first person to give Carr Props today....the line hasn't been giving him enough time to throw.

Halftime adjustments. They did great in the 1st half, PHI adjusted at halftime and now they dont look so good.

I don't think Carr has been the major problem here today; most of the sacks have been due to breakdown, or lack there of, protection. . . .It it certainly hasn't been Carr letting Westbrook and Stallworth into the secondary tearing up the field.

Carr to Carr, 16 yards, on 3rd and 10, first down.

Next play: Carr to Moulds for 10 yards, on 1 and 10, first down.

Next play: Lundy 4 yard run on 1 and 10, 2 and 6

Next play: Carr incomplete, intended for Putzier, Carr threw to far, Putz slowed down on his break, DB tipped it, Putz dived high for it.

Edit: How is that for a play by play? :cowboy1:

I get the feeling we miht be going for it on 4th....nevermind. No need. Carr with a 16 yard scramble.

Maybe we should play hurry up the whole game. Like the first series.. Everyone looking good here.. even Carr with quick passes.

Carr has grit. goes face first diving for the first down. Isnt that what the replacements taught us. Winners want the ball.

When I think of throwing passes like that to the endzone, I dont envision Putz as the recipient.

LCROD said:
When I think of throwing passes like that to the endzone, I dont envision Putz as the recipient.
It looked like he slowed down right before Carr threw it. Still, Carr lead him a little too far.

Back