Administrator
game_01_WHITE.jpg

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/default.jsp

Im-a-Texan-Graffiti.gif

This has been the longest offseason ever lol... I predict demeco ryans will have about 13 total tackles in this game. Im turning 31 tomorrow so that means P BUCH has got to step up....GO TEXANS!!!!!!

Which will feel longer. The offseason or sitting through the four hours of pregame shows in the morning.

educational obligations keep me from going to the game, but i will be wearing my blue #90 with Texans cap (dallas sucks stitched on the back) rooting on the boys from the 77546 zip code. good luck tomorrow boys, and here's to a GREAT 2006 season.

anyone know if they will be selling white texans shirts there? preferably the ones that say "im a texan"? Im leaving from austin in the morning and didnt have time to go find one (like there is anything other than Texas or Young stuff here). i want to be liberty white!

rockabilly said:
anyone know if they will be selling white texans shirts there? preferably the ones that say "im a texan"? Im leaving from austin in the morning and didnt have time to go find one (like there is anything other than Texas or Young stuff here). i want to be liberty white!

There is a store attached to but outside the stadium and kiosks all around the stadium. I am sure they will have a stock of white clothing.

I can't sleep. I'm ready for the season already. Maybe if I leave now I can be the first one in the parking lot.

done88 said:
I can't sleep. I'm ready for the season already. Maybe if I leave now I can be the first one in the parking lot.

niether can I. its almost 1 now and my heart starts to flutter when i think about tomm morning!!! going to be amazing. :yahoo:

AtheGreat said:
niether can I. its almost 1 now and my heart starts to flutter when i think about tomm morning!!! going to be amazing.

It ain't tomorrow any more. It is game day baby--:tease: :ok: :pigfly: :yahoo: You get the point.

texflex513 said:
This has been the longest offseason ever lol... I predict demeco ryans will have about 13 total tackles in this game. Im turning 31 tomorrow so that means P BUCH has got to step up....GO TEXANS!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEXFLEX! :dance:

YEah Flex, have a happy birthday. Hope the Texans give you an awesome gift in the form of a season-opening win!!! Man, I can't believe game day is here!

The day we have all been waiting for has finially gotten hear. I'm hoping that since Wash. playes tomarrow I might get to see the game on fox today, Keeping my fingers crossed. I will be cheering on our Texans from the state of va. so if I get to loud let me know.lol Have fun at the game to everyone going, make it LOUD and let Phily know were PROUD of our TEXANS. Six hours till Kickoff man I cant wait for it. good luck to the team, coaches, and all the fans.

done88 said:

geez talk about it. its 6am and i am about to head out to houston from austin...i dont think i got more than 3 hours sleep-tossing and turning excited about the game. Caffeine is going to be important today with all the driving.

lol@almost 450 views of the MB's game thread and it's still six hours till kickoff. Think we're ready for some football?

:fans:

rockabilly said:
geez talk about it. its 6am and i am about to head out to houston from austin...i dont think i got more than 3 hours sleep-tossing and turning excited about the game. Caffeine is going to be important today with all the driving.

I envy you, young'n. I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 2:45 still thinking about the game today. And Im 47 yrs old. HE...JUST....MIGHT...GO...ALL...THE....WAY!!!!! TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!!!!!

texflex513 said:
Im turning 31 tomorrow so that means P BUCH has got to step up....

Not that I don't agree, but what exactly is the connection between your birthday and Pbuc ? :)

I know how you feel about anticipation. I've never been so pumped about an Eagles season. Playing the Texans with all your excitement about how Kubiak will improve the team makes this game all the more interesting. Both teams are incredibly hungry for the win.

Best of luck today Texans fans. May both teams have no injuries, and may the best team win.

Whew-hoo!!! It's finally gameday. After waking up every hour I gave up at around 6AM. Got the cooler packed and ready to head out to the stadium. Hope everyone enjoys the game.

WOW!!! Already two pages to this thread? I can NOT wait for 1:00 to roll around, have not been this abxious since season 1. But would'nt you know it, I 'm going to miss the first 20 or so minutes. Wife is working till one today so as soon as she comes home I'll be walking out the door to go yell at some Philly fans. :wild:

I'll be checking the updates constantly till I get out the door though.

:fans:

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS said:
I thought deep steel blue was our home jersey, but we hardly ever see it. Seems like white all the time.......:shades:
It's a southern tradition to wear white at home until the weather cools off. Gotta make the opponents sweat.

Thanks Dragon, I knew it had to be something simple, I am originally from Cleveland so the Browns most of the time wore the dark colors for home and white away.............

PowerfulDragon said:
It's a southern tradition to wear white at home until the weather cools off. Gotta make the opponents sweat.

Worked wonders against the Steelers last season .... lol. Anywho, I don't see the point in building a 300 million dollar stadium if you're gonna leave the roof open during the summer. Close it and put on the Steel Blue Jerseys of Justice!

Texans Pride said:
Stop complaining! IT'S KICK OFF WEEKEND...ENJOY IT! :chicken:

GO TEXANS! :fans: :fans:

Hey! I wasn't complaining .... okay, I was, but that's not the point. I just miss the Steel Blue jerseys :cowboy1:

im almost sry i moved out of state. had to sell my tickets. oh well i will be watching from utah. direct tv baby!!!

Well this website says the game is on KTRK [channel 13], but the cable guide doesnt even list the game today.

Where is this pre-game stuff your talking about that started - The only shows i'm seeing on are the Channel 11 pre-game for Cincy and the Chiefs and the ESPN guys. 13 has some crossroads show on and lists some NBA access with Ahmad Rashad at noon??

Whats up with that?? v- anyboday have a different station for the game?

Back