Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Former NFL WR Reche Caldwell shot and killed

He was 41
TMZ seems to have the best information on what happened. While others list that he was shot and killed. Then go into the issues he had with the law, I think 3 total.

Here is the TMZ link:

So sad to hear this news. The guy was just 41 years old and had the rest of his life ahead of him. All these unnecessary killings must stop. The murderers who commit these crimes must pay with far more devastating verdicts than are currently being handed out by the judicial system.

So sad to hear this news. The guy was just 41 years old and had the rest of his life ahead of him. All these unnecessary killings must stop. The murderers who commit these crimes must pay with far more devastating verdicts than are currently being handed out by the judicial system.

I agree. We have a death penalty, but do we... Felons who are on death row tend to die in jail more often than actually by lethal injection. I feel maybe for certain crimes...a hasher death and faster is required. Maybe it would lower violent crimes too.

However, people would complain and to be elected and more humane (as if murder is humane) it would revert to what it is or less.

RIP Reche and payers to your family and friends

Where is Malcom Jenkins, DHOP, or Drew Brees on this?

When one of their own (An NFL player) is killed by his own race, his life means nothing.

Back