Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

FIRE NICK CASERIO!!!

I miss his contributions to the MB. I like talking ball with people who don't always think like I do.

He adds great value to this MB, especially in the draft section. We all miss on things, I know I missed on Stroud.
Yeah you did, but none of us foresaw a top tier QB in him! Man, excited to watch his progression!
I loved his back shoulder throws from the get go, but he is showing great pocket presence and poise that was hard to foresee. I admit that stupid S2 had me thinking too.
Let's just celebrate we have a probable generational QB here - I look forward to seeing him develop - let's get him some weapons!

Where did Caserio’s biggest fan go? The poster that kept calling him a file clerk?

In regards to being a poster on a message board, there is nothing wrong with being wrong. However, I do find fault in someone that does talk as much cash s**t that he did, then not have the balls to face the music. Unless he's just a troll (or someone's alt account on here and he's not a real person) he's weak AF. Eat your crow little ass boy!

In regards to being a poster on a message board, there is nothing wrong with being wrong. However, I do find fault in someone that does talk as much cash s**t that he did, then not have the balls to face the music. Unless he's just a troll (or someone's alt account on here and he's not a real person) he's weak AF. Eat your crow little ass boy!

Poop soup posse gotta peddle that poop.
Poop soup posse. Throw back a bottle beer. Poop soup posse. Peddlin’ the poop tryna raise a hair.

Last edited:
Check out my avatar. It is an actual photo taken with my laptop off of my back porch a few months ago. Full moon, NO other clouds in the sky except for these forming the park bench with the drunken full moon asleep on it.

Check out my avatar. It is an actual photo taken with my laptop off of my back porch a few months ago. Full moon, NO other clouds in the sky except for these forming the park bench with the drunken full moon asleep on it.
guess everyone needs a reset every now & again.... right on man

Back