Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

DW4 Traded to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Atlanta. Nothing official but the cards have all been dealt and Atl just makes too much sense. We should hear before the day is over.
They are probably trying to trade Matt Ryan to Colts right now.

I was living in Atlanta in 1992. This will almost be as big as the day the Olympic Committee announced they were awarding the 1996 Olympics to the city of: ATLANTA

Not buying the Saints. I think they finish a close 2nd. It’s the Falcons imho. I bet they are trying to move Ryan as we speak. We should know something today or this evening if its Atlanta. If we wake up and dw4 is still a Texan then I will change my tune to NO.

in my view, nothing official here, but I think Carolina is out. He has pared his choices to two.

Not buying the Saints. I think they finish a close 2nd. It’s the Falcons imho. I bet they are trying to move Ryan as we speak. We should know something today or this evening if its Atlanta. If we wake up and dw4 is still a Texan then I will change my tune to NO.

in my view, nothing official here, but I think Carolina is out. He has pared his choices to two.
I'm guessing they could be finalizing details before agreeing to the trade. Plus Matt Ryan exit.

Interesting enough, a quick forum search reveals that YOU were the first one to ever connect Watson and "Jesus in cleats" around here.

As a matter of fact, forum history shows that you said it many, many more times before the guy you mention above replied to it.

Ironically, the guy you are talking about is no longer allowed to post here.
The first person on this board to ever coin the term "Jesus in cleats" in association with Watson was actually not steelbtexan. I remember the joker that did start it, because I let loose on his idiocy before he was banned. His MB name was Uncle Rico.

I have to ask, if it is about Hayward then why did he delete it and why the zipped lips? AND what exactly is so scary about a 32-year-old CB?
Oh I completely agree! Just describing his followup tweet. I fully believe he is talking about Watson.

If we end up with substantial draft picks, Terrell, and another starter thrown in, I'll consider it a win.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, and I went along with yours and others who asked me not to refer to him as this, even though it broke no forum rules.

Which was (and is) greatly appreciated. :handshake: As a long time and regular member of the forum, the things you say influences the forum.

I only mentioned the history thing after you said "Recall the Jesus in Cleats comment from the departed Clemson guy?", which is odd since that comment originated with you. lol ;)

Did not know about the poster no longer being able to post here.

Yep. 2020 saw some small, but fundamental, changes to the forum, and I personally think it's been for the better.

And you and I both agree that it'll get even better around here once towel boy is no longer a Houston Texan.

Regardless of what Caserio and Lovie do, I feel it'll be a brighter day once the entitled quitter is no longer a regular topic.

This dude just said the Watson camp is saying the Texans didn’t treat him right. What a freaking douchebag.
View attachment 9859

I've got 110 million guaranteed reasons why "Watson's camp" is full of crap.

He knew what this franchise was about when he signed that deal. Unfortunately, the franchise did not know what he was about when they offered him that deal.

The first person on this board to ever coin the term "Jesus in cleats" in association with Watson was actually not steelbtexan. I remember the joker that did start it, because I let loose on his idiocy before he was banned. His MB name was Uncle Rico.

Nope, the history reveals otherwise. UR was responding to the constant mention.

They are probably trying to trade Matt Ryan to Colts right now.

I was living in Atlanta in 1992. This will almost be as big as the day the Olympic Committee announced they were awarding the 1996 Olympics to the city of: ATLANTA

It's rather sad but not surprising the Atlanta would welcome home a sexual predator.

If it’s Atlanta Pitts better be involved.

Terrell, who proved to be a legitimate top corner, has three years remaining on his rookie contract. In 2021, he took strides in becoming one of the league's best defensive backs, grading out with a coverage grade of 82.7, according to Pro Football Focus.

I dont think it's Pitts (Unfortunately) I do think it's Terrell and three 1sts plus the two 2nds. Maybe another young player. I dont know Atlanta's roster well. (Speculation)

Got a CB1 out of the deal.

I want 2 2nds this year.
When Ryan is trade they will have 3 2’s

If they get this haul they will have 7 picks in the top 80. A great start to rebuilding the franchise. Caserio is obviously in charge of setting the parameters of this trade and in charge of the Calhoun's side of things in negotiations. If this happens I will say great job. Lets hope Lovie gets the picks right.

If they get this haul they will have 7 picks in the top 80. A great start to rebuilding the franchise. Caserio is obviously in charge of setting the parameters of this trade and in charge of the Calhoun's side of things in negotiations. If this happens I will say great job. Lets hope Lovie gets the picks right.

In reality this seems to be what we have always wanted. Lovie is saying what type of player he wants and Caserio is the one actually making the deals. I find it very telling that other than a short comment Lovie has stayed out of the Watson topic which is exactly as it should be. Watson is clearly not going to play for the Texans so he is not Lovie's concern and the ball is in Caserio's court. Lovie focused on current team and letting the FO know who they want for the future team and Caserio focused on trades and gets the most picks/best players possible. I maybe dreaming or taken an extra big drink of the kool aid but I do like what I am seeing.

Nope, the history reveals otherwise. UR was responding to the constant mention.

I thought it was another Clemson/Derrick only fan that started that. If I recall I responded to somebody else who made that comment. But I honestly cant remember. I'm just glad all of the Clemson trash is no longer on this MB and the last of the Clemson trash will soon be leaving Kirby.

Either way I was wrong Derrick wasn't Jesus in Cleats. He was just another common Sexual Predator.

Seems low to me, no?
Pitts was the #4 pick and worth it. He would easily get you two first if traded now. He is going To be a special player And we won’t have to waste a pick every year on TE. I believe Number 8 can be traded down and turned into multiple picks. A low second this year and an extra 2 and 3 for next year. I would hope we could get more but I would be happy turning Mr Finger Bum with all his distractions into all of that. But that’s just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back