Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

DW4 staying or going?

On May 1st 2021 DeShawn Watson will be:

• Total voters
And we care what Joe Thomas has to say because....? Look every player that was on a bad team is going to support Watson but none of them was willing to give up their big money, whatever that was at the time, contract to go to a championship team instead.

If the salary cap didn’t exist then yeah you can have big contracts and championships at the same time. Of course only the Panthers would have those championships.
I simply mentioned a players view that supports @KoolAid Sipper’s antagonist or devils advocate post. You can feel free to care or don’t care about the opinion.

Last edited:
Upton is at the level people come to her or at worst fly her to wherever is needed. To compare the two is laughable.

That being said I think it’s less his GF and more his agent. The guy is trying to set himself up as the Don King of football and Watson and/or the Texans will pay the price for it.
Of all of the reasons to want out of Houston, I think it’s laughable to continue posting without any proof that a GF modeling career is a reason. Its just more unnecessary BS around this nonsense.

Maybe it's time for Cal and Caserio to draw a line in the sand and put an end to this little hissy fit.

Since he doesn't want to pick up the phone and everything "Watson" is playing out in the media. Then via the media, the Texans should make an announcement that Deshaun Watson has until COB on, xx/xx/xxxx to arrive at the Kirby complex. The team will need to include in their public message, if you forgo the meeting then the team will be left no other course of action but to treat this as 'Conduct Detrimental To The Team" and sit you for the 2021 season with no pay. Then stick to the guns if he no-shows. A season out of football and no money coming in, while bills come each and every month, can quickly teach a young man what life could be like away from the financial security of playing football in the NFL.

If he does show and informs the team he'd rather sit for 2021 season than suit up for the Texans going forward......just a simple reply from Cal and Caserio should be, just waive your "No Trade Clause" and we'll have you out of here before you can pack your things. Then make it happen. No caving.....just business.

But why would he do that when could show up and say that his back isn't feeling quite right? "Sorry Cal and Nick, can't play today." Is there a clause in his contract that gets the Texans out of paying him if he has a mysterious back injury? LOL.

So again, why wait until after the Caserio hire to express displeasure and the desire to be traded?

I'm pretty sure his irritation expressed at the time of hiring Caserio is directly related to his perception of Easterby's influence on Cal & the direction of the Texans.

Same perception Andre & all the members here share.

The Texans attitude seems to be they believe if Watson & Caserio gets eye to eye Caserio can say his position with the Texans was secured before Bob passed & everything will be settled & Watson would come home.

However, I think that could take his 10 & turn it up to 30, when he realizes these shenanigans have been going on longer than he thought & more are on the way.

Last edited:
But why would he do that when could show up and say that his back isn't feeling quite right? "Sorry Cal and Nick, can't play today." Is there a clause in his contract that gets the Texans out of paying him if he has a mysterious back injury? LOL.
And how much does he get paid if he sits on the bench with a "back injury"?

You’ve beaten this dead horse before and it’s been debunked before. He can’t just say “my back hurts” he has to have a doctor sign off on it and then that doctor has to turn all relevant records, such as x-rays, over to the Texans doctor for review.

You really think no player has ever faked an injury before and that teams haven’t put measures in place to deal with that?

You’ve beaten this dead horse before and it’s been debunked before. He can’t just say “my back hurts” he has to have a doctor sign off on it and then that doctor has to turn all relevant records, such as x-rays, over to the Texans doctor for review.

You really think no player has ever faked an injury before and that teams haven’t put measures in place to deal with that?

I don't know which "you" you are referring to. I have never mentioned this before. If you can find proof that I have, I'll spot you a ticket to a 2021 Texans game. They should only be about $3.

Didn't Jalen Ramsey have a back injury? He suddenly got over it once he was traded. Why can't Watson suffer from the same affliction?

If one person being there is enough for Watson to throw this kind of tantrum then even if they do fire him how long before his next temper tantrum?

QFT

They did bring in any assistants Culley has wanted and assemble a very impressive staff actually

McClain said Lovie Smith's name came up because Culley mentioned him in his interview with Caserio. Caserio then called Lovie in, as a HC candidate, but also to judge his interest in working with Culley.

So all these people criticizing the Texans for not allowing Culley to hire his staff may be off base (I don't know how much of what they tell McClain is true).

I don't know which "you" you are referring to. I have never mentioned this before. If you can find proof that I have, I'll spot you a ticket to a 2021 Texans game. They should only be about $3.

Didn't Jalen Ramsey have a back injury? He suddenly got over it once he was traded. Why can't Watson suffer from the same affliction?

Jags let Ramsey get away with it because they were shopping him anyway. Also there is a big difference between a CB and a QB.

I'm pretty sure his irritation expressed at the time of hiring Caserio is directly related to his perception of Easterby's influence on Cal & the direction of the Texans.

I would agree with this. I'm not sure how people come up with all of this speculation about his GF, his agent, etc. when he made the source of his frustration quite clear in his last interview.

"There's no real foundation in view. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows that. Got to have a guy that can come in and stand strong, stand 10 toes down and, (say), 'Hey, this is the way it's going to go, and this is the way we're going to win.'
"That's what we need. It's kind of just up in the air right now. That's what I'm looking forward to, some disciplined responsibility and some good, fun energy that cares about winning championships and winning games but at the same time is coming in to work each and every day regardless."

Fair or not, that's his perception of the organization. He thinks it's a crapshow. The Caserio hire probably proves it's still a crapshow. Now he wants out. As a Texans fan, you have every right to be mad about that. But there's no need to run rampant with speculation about his IG baddie GF putting ideas into his head about going to NY or Miami when the man has already said he doesn't see a "real foundation" in view in the organization he's currently a part of. The most logical inference is that he still doesn't see a foundation in view, not that he's under the influence of Jezebel, Deandre Hopkins and an evil agent.

If his preferred destination can't pony up the goods then the team won't trade him

Completely agree. Anyone thinking we'll get the QB of our choice with the #2 overall pick is in for a rude awakening.

IMO, if they were realistic they need to come up with scenarios where they get their fantasy QB outside the top 10.

#13, Bosa, #43, & their 2022 1st

Jags let Ramsey get away with it because they were shopping him anyway. Also there is a big difference between a CB and a QB.

Either way, Watson can fake an injury all through training camp. Then he can take every snap during the regular season and spike the ball into the ground. And since I know you are big on honoring contracts, the Texans will pay him $156 million. It's $156 million, right?

It might fill you with glee to think Watson may never play another NFL game after that. But he'd have $156 million and you'd have...a freezer full of Hot Pockets? Besides, if Antonio Brown can make an NFL roster after all of his shenanigans, Watson definitely can. Because, as you said, there's a difference between a QB/CB/WR, etc.

This is why it's best to simply trade him now. You don't really win anything in this dong measuring contest.

Either way, Watson can fake an injury all through training camp. Then he can take every snap during the regular season and spike the ball into the ground. And since I know you are big on honoring contracts, the Texans will pay him $156 million. It's $156 million, right?

It might fill you with glee to think Watson may never play another NFL game after that. But he'd have $156 million and you'd have...a freezer full of Hot Pockets? Besides, if Antonio Brown can make an NFL roster after all of his shenanigans, Watson definitely can. Because, as you said, there's a difference between a QB/CB/WR, etc.

This is why it's best to simply trade him now. You don't really win anything in this dong measuring contest.

You realize that him spiking the ball every snap falls under “detrimental to the team” and pretty much means he forfeits all his guarantees right? Also AB only made it on another team because the GOAT said “I’ll take responsibility for the guy”.

I realize this must particularly hard on you because you don’t yet know what team you will be cheering for next season but the fact is if the Texans don’t blink then Watson will be the loser.

FYI, I don’t like hot pockets.

Completely agree. Anyone thinking we'll get the QB of our choice with the #2 overall pick is in for a rude awakening.

IMO, if they were realistic they need to come up with scenarios where they get their fantasy QB outside the top 10.

#13, Bosa, #43, & their 2022 1st

I’m actually more interested in what the QB class of 22 or 23 looks like. My preferred route would be to build a wall of a defense and then look at the offense.

If we did end up with the 2nd and draft whatever QB comes after Lawrence then I would keep Tunsil otherwise I would go ahead and look into trading him. We don’t need a pro bowl LT to guard a bridge QB.

Yes. Jalen Ramsey.

All he has to do is say, "Oww." A doctor can't feel his pain. He asks, "On a scale of 1-10...." Watson says 8.5 & gets his note. X-Rays don't show anything concerning muscles.

The most logical inference is that he still doesn't see a foundation in view, not that he's under the influence of Jezebel, Deandre Hopkins and an evil agent.
So if the Texans can show him a foundation, you think he'll come back?

So if the Texans can show him a foundation, you think he'll come back?

Who knows? Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure there's so much going on behind closed doors that we'll never know about. Yet apparently there are some on Texans Talk who have all the facts.

I didn't know much of anything about the Texans before they drafted Watson. I knew they had Watt and Andre Johnson at one point and that was about it. All I knew is that I didn't want him to play for Washington or Dallas. But as it turned out, the Texans are even more dysfunctional than Washington, which I didn't believe was possible.

My initial preference was for him to stay with Houston because I thought he had a good thing going with Kelly, Cooks, Fuller and Brown. Possibly even Hansen. But if he thinks the organization is a complete disaster, and everything pretty much indicates that this is the case, I'd rather him leave.

Yes. Jalen Ramsey.

All he has to do is say, "Oww." A doctor can't feel his pain. He asks, "On a scale of 1-10...." Watson says 8.5 & gets his note. X-Rays don't show anything concerning muscles.

Actually a doctor will say there is nothing wrong with you. I worked with a lot of occupational doctors that not only said there was nothing wrong but testified in court there was nothing wrong. Most times the company won to. See this is also where social media can bite you, if Watson posts himself out on the town then that can be used against him.

Actually a doctor will say there is nothing wrong with you. I worked with a lot of occupational doctors that not only said there was nothing wrong but testified in court there was nothing wrong. Most times the company won to. See this is also where social media can bite you, if Watson posts himself out on the town then that can be used against him.

If a patient says he's experiencing back pain, a doctor can't say "no, he's not." A "normal" MRI of the lower back is in no way a dispositive result. "Back pain" is essentially impossible to objectively and independently diagnose.

We don’t need a pro bowl LT to guard a bridge QB.
JMO, this is loser mentality. I wouldn't trust anyone making this decision to get it right when we are in position to win.

If Caserio were here before the trade, I understand, or hope, it never would have happened. But it has, & this is where we are.

If we've got someone who can play the position, fine. But if we're just going to put someone there & try to upgrade next year, or the year after, or the year after.... screw that.

You got a franchise QB, you don't let him go.

You got a franchise LT, you don't let him go.

You truly are that laughing stock everyone thinks you are if you let both go in 18 months of each other.

If he tries that the team can suspend him .... and that suspension would come with the team being able to void the guarantees in his contract - he'd still be under contract and still be able to earn those former guarantees but if he got injured .... those guarantees aren't guaranteed anymore.

His agent is playing with fire.

Negative.

He not only forfeits salary for games missed but he has to be "available" for at least 6 games to accrue a season. If he sat out the first 10 the team can suspend him for up to 6 - each incident.

He won't get credit for a season by sitting out any length of time.
If his preferred destination can't pony up the goods then the team won't trade him.

If he wants out , it's not going to be to a team of his choosing that can't offer up a competitive compensation package .... the franchise would be better off holding his feet to the fire than giving him up for any fraction of the potential return.

He can shove that NTC .... right up his keister.
He's quickly losing that fan support .... ghosting the team is one thing , the fans is another.
Even guys like @Texansballer74 who has been his biggest defender have said .... screw that guy.

Sure hope someone is communicating all the above to Watson

What is it exactly that you're arguing? How Watson can scam the Texans for money? If that's the case, how did he go from giving away his 1st paycheck to cafeteria workers, to being a conniving piece of ****?

So you want to go back to the RS, OB and McNair set up when you had a GM, HC and then someone over them. Ok, cool, personally I prefer the traditional set up of the GM is the head honcho and you don’t have a power struggle because he is the power.
LMAO at the description of the Texans organization as "traditional".

And did I put a McNair in the organizational equation? They can work on sponsorships, foundations, cheerleader selection...anything that is not football related.

For the reading impaired, let's try another ordered list.

1. Hire Head Honcho.
2. Remove all McNairs from football side.
3. Say goodbye to Kyle's BFF, Jack.
4. GM and HC report to Head Honcho. Caserio works strictly on personnel.
5. Have Head Honcho mend relationship with Watson.

FYI, I don’t like hot pockets.
Then, why did you buy a freezer full of them? Should have tried one box, first.

What is it exactly that you're arguing? How Watson can scam the Texans for money? If that's the case, how did he go from giving away his 1st paycheck to cafeteria workers, to being a conniving piece of ****?
The craziness around these parts run deep.

The problem.....Watson hasn't handled this situation like a mature team leader. He's setting a horrible precedent for the current and future personnel. As I mentioned, if Watson isn't in Houston 100%, then I wouldn't want either parties wasting their time by trying to go through the motions.

I really liked Watson and saw every bit of his potential for upcoming seasons but this nasty little game of, I'm going to throw a national media "BF" instead of discussing things behind closed doors pretty much sums up why I'm really disappointed in him and would rather see the Texans go ahead and trade him. Locker room cancer can come at any pecking level but the QB1.....that's got to be resolved asap.

Last edited:
The problem.....Watson hasn't handled this situation like a mature team leader. He's setting a horrible precedent for the current and future personnel. As I mentioned, if Watson isn't in Houston 100%, then I wouldn't want either parties time wasted trying to go through the motions.

I really liked Watson and saw every bit of his potential for upcoming seasons but this nasty little game of, I'm going to throw a national media "BF" instead of discussing things behind closed doors pretty much sums up why I'm really disappointed in him and would rather see the Texans go ahead and trade him. Locker room cancer can come at any pecking level but the QB1.....that's got to be resolved asap.

You dont trade him for a bad deal and you make his agent find the deal that YOU like if your Caserio. Otherwise hold onto him and trade him at the deadline or next offseason. Just dont do a bad deal because your afraid of DW4 being a locker room cancer because most of those guys wont be on the team in 2022-2023.

You dont trade him for a bad deal and you make his agent find the deal that YOU like if your Caserio. Otherwise hold onto him and trade him at the deadline or next offseason. Just dont do a bad deal because your afraid of DW4 being a locker room cancer because most of those guys wont be on the team in 2022-2023.

Never said to ditch him at all cost. Everyone of my Trade Watson mocks have shown a generous return for him. I'm looking at returns of RD1 picks in 2021, 2022, and 2023. I can build a team with that type of return before I draft another rookie QB1. By the way, for the first time more NFL offenses are in alignment with CFB offenses....which means the drafted QB's could have much better roads to success.

Never said to ditch him at all cost. Everyone of my Trade Watson mocks have shown a generous return for him. I'm looking at returns of RD1 picks in 2021, 2022, and 2023. I can build a team with that type of return before I draft another rookie QB1. By the way, for the first time more NFL offenses are in alignment with CFB offenses....which means the drafted QB's could have much better roads to success.

Except if the QB's can stay healthy with college offenses in the NFL.

None of the final 4 ran college offenses. There were some spread offense concepts with Buffalo/K.C. but they weren't the staple of their offenses.

And did I put a McNair in the organizational equation? They can work on sponsorships, foundations, cheerleader selection...anything that is not football related.

1. Hire Head Honcho.

Does the head honcho you are describing exist? It sounds like Bill Parcells 20 years ago. But I can't think of anyone today who has the mojo to walk into the situation in HOU and take control that way, even if McNair was inclined to see the error of his ways, which I sincerely doubt.

Does the head honcho you are describing exist? It sounds like Bill Parcells 20 years ago. But I can't think of anyone today who has the mojo to walk into the situation in HOU and take control that way, even if McNair was inclined to see the error of his ways, which I sincerely doubt.
Two guys they used as consultants. Jimmy Johnson and Tony Dungy. Hell, Dungy could probably get Watson and Easterby holding hands at Sunday service.

Agreed, but not near enough return. Add in another 1st in 2021 and a 2nd in 21 or 22.
OR, add in a starting QB and 2 defensive starters or a QB and a probowl defensive starter (Bosa-type)

My original plan saw the Dolphins as the most likely destination since they were really a QB1 away from making a lot more noise in 2020. I'm sticking with my original plan (guess) if the Texans decide to move Watson b/c they have the need and assets to make a deal that works for both teams.

Miami Gets:
Watson
Cooks

Texans Get:
RD1-03
RD1-18
RD2-35
RD2-50
RD1
RD2
RD1
RD2

Total Picks: RD1 (4) / RD2 (4)

If that’s the case he’s a freaking quitter who shouldn’t be a leader on anyone’s team. I really don’t understand how anyone can side with any player pulling off weak crap like this.

My original plan saw the Dolphins as the most likely destination since they were really a QB1 away from making a lot more noise in 2020. I'm sticking with my original plan (guess) if the Texans decide to move Watson b/c they have the need and assets to make a deal that works for both teams.

Miami Gets:
Watson
Cooks

Texans Get:
RD1-03
RD1-18
RD2-35
RD2-50
RD1
RD2
RD1
RD2

Better but not realistic. No way any team gives that much up

Miami Gets:
Watson
Cooks

Texans Get:
RD1-03
RD1-18
RD2-35
RD2-50
RD1
RD2
RD1
RD2

I think this is just silly. Might get 2 1s and 2 2s. Maybe a player—Tua, too? And that would be plenty.

Another point, seems to me Watson wants out not because of the hiring of Casario, or even the presence of Easterfug, but for some more fundamental reason with the team, the franchise. It’s just not a 100% football driven club. Never has been. and I imagine the thought is that to fit Watson’s talent (as he and almost everybody else sees it) he needs a serious NFL franchise, one that is much more serious, football-motivated, thoughtful, well-run, built to win, etc. The Texans are NEVER going to be that kind of club. He knows it now, we’ve known it for years, his agent knows it. I expect the whole NFL knows it.

So that is what I believe is driving him with this ”trade me” request. And I’m not sure it’s a “sudden” realization. Maybe he knew it last year when he did the new contract, or maybe he still hoped then that the franchise could be turned around, all prior evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. Or maybe his agent told him to get the contract first before revealing his interest in leaving. All that is water under bridge By now.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think there is any way the Texans can keep him under these circumstances. They might try to hang him out to dry for a year, but even that is not in the team’s best interest, given that they’ll just end up trading him next year.

To my eye, the best we can do is the first idea that came up—trade him as soon as possible for the best package of picks and players available, and use those resources to rebuild the Texans as fast as possible.

Tua, for example, if we could get him, would be an excellent prospect at QB, and a possible future tradable player if we draft a fresh QB from the newly available this year or next. For my money I’d try to move Tunsil as well, but I know almost nobody agrees with this. I don’t think Tunsil is all that, and my guess is there are alternatives by draft and trade, and we might get good reward trading Tunsil.

Anyway, I’m certain that many of the alternative analyses offered here involving evil motives and plans to hold Watson hostage to his (very sweet) contract, plans to punish him, etc., are just hogwash and not viable, and certainly not in the best interest of the Texans franchise.

Just my dime.

I think this is just silly. Might get 2 1s and 2 2s. Maybe a player—Tua, too? And that would be plenty.

Another point, seems to me Watson wants out not because of the hiring of Casario, or even the presence of Easterfug, but for some more fundamental reason with the team, the franchise. It’s just not a 100% football driven club. Never has been. and I imagine the thought is that to fit Watson’s talent (as he and almost everybody else sees it) he needs a serious NFL franchise, one that is much more serious, football-motivated, thoughtful, well-run, built to win, etc. The Texans are NEVER going to be that kind of club. He knows it now, we’ve known it for years, his agent knows it. I expect the whole NFL knows it.

So that is what I believe is driving him with this ”trade me” request. And I’m not sure it’s a “sudden” realization. Maybe he knew it last year when he did the new contract, or maybe he still hoped then that the franchise could be turned around, all prior evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. Or maybe his agent told him to get the contract first before revealing his interest in leaving. All that is water under bridge By now.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think there is any way the Texans can keep him under these circumstances. They might try to hang him out to dry for a year, but even that is not in the team’s best interest, given that they’ll just end up trading him next year.

To my eye, the best we can do is the first idea that came up—trade him as soon as possible for the best package of picks and players available, and use those resources to rebuild the Texans as fast as possible.

Tua, for example, if we could get him, would be an excellent prospect at QB, and a possible future tradable player if we draft a fresh QB from the newly available this year or next. For my money I’d try to move Tunsil as well, but I know almost nobody agrees with this. I don’t think Tunsil is all that, and my guess is there are alternatives by draft and trade, and we might get good reward trading Tunsil.

Anyway, I’m certain that many of the alternative analyses offered here involving evil motives and plans to hold Watson hostage to his (very sweet) contract, plans to punish him, etc., are just hogwash and not viable, and certainly not in the best interest of the Texans franchise.

Just my dime.

No trade negotiation would start with what you'd settle for. Look at my Watson Trade Mock for the direction I'd try to take this trade. Since I mocked Watt in my original, he has been released so he'd longer be part of that trade.

If Miami becomes the trade destination......no way in hail can the Texans get less for Watson than what they willfully paid for Tunsil.

I had Tua coming to the Texans in the original deal but he just can't count for as much in the trade as Miami may have hoped since they would be deciding to dump him in favor of Watson. I'd allow them to keep one 2021 RD2 pick for him or they could keep him and trade him elsewhere.

If Tua were included in the deal, then I'd re-sign McCarron and let the QB1 spot be an open competition for 2021.

Last edited:
Two guys they used as consultants. Jimmy Johnson and Tony Dungy. Hell, Dungy could probably get Watson and Easterby holding hands at Sunday service.
After moving the Titans to Nashville and stepping away from the daily operations, Bud Adams hired Jeff Diamond as president to run football operations and be the deciding vote for any disputes between Reese (GM) and Fisher(HC). During this period, they made the Super Bowl and had one of the more successful winning runs in franchise history. However, in typical fashion, Bud didn't want to renew his contract, Diamond left, Reese and Fisher got into a power struggle, Reese got fired, and they returned to mediocrity.

My point is the head honcho can be a former NFL executive with GM experience and not necessarily a former HC. For this position, I would hire Oliver Luck or someone with a similar background. Bill Polian also comes to mind. Hell, they could have promoted Rick Smith to EVP-football ops, then hire a GM and they would still be in a better position today than where they are today.

Last edited:
My point is the head honcho can be a former NFL executive with GM experience and not necessarily a former HC. For this position, I would hire Oliver Luck or someone with a similar background. Bill Polian also comes to mind. Hell, they could have promoted Rick Smith to EVP-football ops, then hire a GM and they would still be in a better position today than where they are today.

My point is that there needs to be someone with gravitas. Mainly it has to be someone paid so much that Kyle can’t fire him. Because keeping the McNair’s from screwing up their own business is the ultimate goal.

1. Hire Head Honcho.

Ironic that you would try to help the reading impaired. That’s like the blind being lead by the blind and deaf. The Texans current organization is the traditional one, there is a GM that everyone reports to and he reports to the owner. You may think in your mind that’s not how it’s set up but that is strictly your opinion and theory.

What you described with your “head honcho” that the GM and HC both report to is EXACTLY what the set up was when RS was the GM and OB the HC or did you just ignore both of them saying that they brought things to McNair and he was the tie breaker.

By the way in your traditional style you ignored the question of what makes someone a “football guy” and why Caserio and Culley don’t qualify.

Then, why did you buy a freezer full of them? Should have tried one box, first.

What the actual F are you talking about? You and @ClemsonTexan must have some inside joke or insult that escapes me.

JMO, this is loser mentality. I wouldn't trust anyone making this decision to get it right when we are in position to win.

If Caserio were here before the trade, I understand, or hope, it never would have happened. But it has, & this is where we are.

If we've got someone who can play the position, fine. But if we're just going to put someone there & try to upgrade next year, or the year after, or the year after.... screw that.

You got a franchise QB, you don't let him go.

You got a franchise LT, you don't let him go.

You truly are that laughing stock everyone thinks you are if you let both go in 18 months of each other.

You can call it a loser mentality if you want, I consider it being more pragmatic. Tunsil is a huge cap hit and we only have him for 3 years. That’s fine if you have a franchise QB, Watson or otherwise, but if you just have a Hoyer or Savage on the field and it’s going to take you 2-3 years to rebuild then by the time you get a QB that might be the answer it’s time to resign Tunsil again and this time the price is even higher. However, if you can get a nice collection of picks then I would seriously look at that. Of course like Watson the price has to be right. I’d want at least what we paid for him because he’s had 2 more pro bowl years since then.

It all depends on how long it takes you to rebuild and what direction that rebuild is taking.

Back