Votes: 14 21.5%
  • A top 7 QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A top 10 QB

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
CJ had two bad weather days against good defenses, Jets/Ravens. As much as I like CJ, this needs to turn around. A better running game for these bad weather games would help a lot. So in the off season focus on fixing the running game, adding a couple more stars, and badly needed depth. Should be possible. Injuries will happen, need to have a deeper roster. Was surprised how far they went with this one and then the injuries as well, so things are looking up.

He also looked up to Burrow, a quarterback who you refuses to mention. And again he looked up to how they played on the field. He also looked up to Brady and he asked him how was he so successful. And Brady broke it down to him. But again at that particular time you were only focused on Vick and Watson. People really needs to stop being so judgmental and putting people down before they even get a chance to know that individual.
To be fair, the mainstream media and some writers conveniently cut that part from the videos/articles. Kinda how NBC cut out the part of CJ praising Jesus. I didn’t realize he mentioned Burrow until I saw the entire presser video in its entirety myself.

CJ had two bad weather days against good defenses, Jets/Ravens. As much as I like CJ, this needs to turn around. A better running game for these bad weather games would help a lot. So in the off season focus on fixing the running game, adding a couple more stars, and badly needed depth. Should be possible. Injuries will happen, need to have a deeper roster. Was surprised how far they went with this one and then the injuries as well, so things are looking up.

I wouldn't credit CJ's bad game to weather. I wouldn't call CJ's game bad either.

What do you want him to do with the lack of weapons against that pressure.

Good luck.

I wouldn't credit CJ's bad game to weather. I wouldn't call CJ's game bad either.

What do you want him to do with the lack of weapons against that pressure.

Good luck.

If he was a true franchise QB he would both throw AND catch it. Clearly we need to trade him before the league realizes he's a bust. Think we could get a 4th for him or maybe even a 3rd?

I was impressed for sure. But let's see how the ones who actually count in terms of setting the tv schedule say

The NFL schedulers flat out said in an interview that they wish they could go back and do a redo knowing what they know now. They flexed the Texans vs Colts game to prime time because it was the only real chance they had to do so. I don't think we'll get the Chiefs or Cowboys treatment but I expect to be watching a few games in prime time next year.

If he was a true franchise QB he would both throw AND catch it. Clearly we need to trade him before the league realizes he's a bust. Think we could get a 4th for him or maybe even a 3rd?
Exactly. Mahomes would have scrambled around to buy some time, and proceed to throw a hailmary to himself for a TD at least twice.

Stroud has one game of playoff experience. Who knows how he'll do next game or next games.
The last game of the regular season against the Colts was virtually a playoff game - both teams were fighting to get into the post season.

"We know what it takes," Stroud said. "It takes tremendous focus, tremendous will to win and stuff like that. ... Even though we fell short, we put that on display. And now it's just about bringing guys here that are with that and have that same type of mentality. And whoever stays, we keep that standard.
"We ain't changing up for nobody. That is why we are confident."

Back