Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Thread**

Let's not argue over that. Although I find it hard to believe in Schaub, and that throw wasn't the most accurate, AJ could have caught it.
Just another blown opportunity.

Exactly. Straighten this thing up and get it fixed for once and for all or just burn this week in a glorious ball of fire turning the board into a three month long flame war or biblical proportions.
Oh, I don't know about that. The Texans have is a full months warning of potential fiasco.

Guys and gals that one was easily on AJ. Ask yourself this: who is the better football player, Andre Johnson or Matt Schaub? Answer that and you answer the question of who to blame for that failed drive.

will matt schaubs foot ever be completely healed to where he can begin to push off properly? maybe the texans can use that as an excuse to shorten the contract. dead money, but at least we can look for someone else.

This team is suffering from two things:

1. A QB who is woefully physically limited in many areas.

2. A head coach who has no balls to pull him and go with a more athletic option.

Even last year, this head coach had Matt Leinart as QB2. Folks, that was two dead legged QBs on the QB1 and QB2 positions last year.

Which means that only because of an injury to Leinart did Yates play. Which might mean that we could've missed the playoffs last year had Leinart played out the season.

This head coach is curiously awkward on MANY issues, QB choice and play calling and no change at ST coach.

He doesn't do anything that clashes with his PERSONAL LOYALTY TO OTHERS.

Not great passes at all but when it comes down to it would anybody have been surprised if AJ made that catch? It wouldn't have been some amazing highlight reel catch, just a basic two hands on the ball bring it in to your chest.

I love Andre but I bet he would be the first to admit that was on him.

We "the people" believe receivers are actually supposed to cath balls that hit both their hands.

was the pass from brady to welker during last year's superbowl a great pass?

there was no pressure on schaub, it wasnt a long pass that required great arm strength.

all that required for that play to score was a accurate pass from schaub and he couldnt even do that.

i have eyes and i have a brain.

that was not a good pass.

OD is such a warrior. poor guy is obviously hobbled out there, schaub isnt doing him any favors by routinely setting him up for killshots, but he's just dusting himself off and doing it over and over again.

As opposed to being stepped on by Fat Albert? Get a clue.

manziel is like 5 foot 8 and a 185 soaking wet. who needs to get a clue? he's a nice college guy, not his fault his gene pool was short of the measurables. calm down buddy, and rewatch a few aggie games, geeez.

This team is suffering from two things:

1. A QB who is woefully physically limited in many areas.

2. A head coach who has no balls to pull him and go with a more athletic option.

Even last year, this head coach had Matt Leinart as QB2. Folks, that was two dead legged QBs on the QB1 and QB2 positions last year.

Which means that only because of an injury to Leinart did Yates play. Which might mean that we could've missed the playoffs last year had Leinart played out the season.

This head coach is curiously awkward on MANY issues, QB choice and play calling and no change at ST coach.

He doesn't do anything that clashes with his PERSONAL LOYALTY TO OTHERS.
Sorry must have repped you already. I agree

was the pass from brady to welker during last year's superbowl a great pass?

there was no pressure on schaub, it wasnt a long pass that required great arm strength.

all that required for that play to score was a accurate pass from schaub and he couldnt even do that.

i have eyes and i have a brain.

that was not a good pass.

Read the first 5 words of my post.

"With the ____ pick in the NFL, the Houston Texans select Kevin Sumlin...head coach of the Texas A&M Aggies."

Forget Manziel. Just get a guy who will get Schaub to a booth job on FoxSports Southwest.

manziel is like 5 foot 8 and a 185 soaking wet. who needs to get a clue? he's a nice college guy, not his fault his gene pool was short of the measurables. calm down buddy, and rewatch a few aggie games, geeez.

6'1" 200 and still growing. Must be a clueless horns fan who lacks research ability. Keep on hating though.

I do not like what I saw in the first half. Even if this team wins today, there is no way in hell they are getting past New England.

Does anyone here actually like what they're seeing out of Matt Schaub?

No arm, no legs, soon to be no wins either if the defense doesn't pull his sack out of the fire. I'd rather be playing Yates right now.

Retarded comment .... because Matt sucks its on AJ? Really?

WTF?!!!!

First, go f yourself. But yeah, it's on AJ. I could make that catch on a decent day, there is no excuse for our SUPERSTAR receiver to drop that one in a playoff game.

6'1" 200 and still growing. Must be a clueless horns fan who lacks research ability. Keep on hating though.

haha look at that maroon just oozing out of your skin! refreshing. i have eyes. i see how big he is, and no i dont believe what the program says. but its your guy, let him get drafted and then routinely concussed, whatever.

This **** is pissing me off. Fire Kubiak right now. I don't want that sorry excuse for a coach to even be at the sideline in the 2nd half.

Shaub you also go **** yourself.

Those at Reliant need to stop the damn booing.......

Fans need to do their part.

The Bungals D is getting wore down, things could really open up in the second half.

That ball hit his hands, dumbass. He's made tougher catches a million times over. Yes, the pass could have been better but it was catchable.

Back