Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Thread**

haha look at that maroon just oozing out of your skin! refreshing. i have eyes. i see how big he is, and no i dont believe what the program says. but its your guy, let him get drafted and then routinely concussed, whatever.
As I said, inability to research. Please go away troll.

On that dropped Andre pass....

I put the blame more on Andre.

I go by the simple rules that if you put two hands on the ball, you catch it. No excuses.

Not every pass is going to be perfect.

6'1" 200 and still growing. Must be a clueless horns fan who lacks research ability. Keep on hating though.

We've already got an undersized highly decorated college QB on the roster. Manziel is a great college player but don't get too high on the kool aid. He's a freshman who just had a great season. Lets see him continue to perform at that level before we start trading up to draft him.

I do not like what I saw in the first half. Even if this team wins today, there is no way in hell they are getting past New England.

Yup, it will be ugly. This offense continues to sputter with periodic peaks of what they once were. The RZ offense, or lack of, is a killer.
Awesome QB against our Schaub, we already saw it once and it wasn't pretty. Plus, Kubiak was just out-coached in that game.
Why would anyone expect a different outcome? Have the Texans got it together since then, nope?

76Texan, Fiddler, Texecutioner, and maybe a few others that think the rest of us are crazy.

Hey, I've always said that Schaub is good for an INt per game, LOL!

It's when he starts to throw two (that is on him) that I rag on him.

Schaub proves he sucks. He's got great protection, and he's still not doing it. Can't blame it on the line this game.

As I said, inability to research. Please go away troll.

okay, whatever you and your bud where the ones who felt that a texan thread was the appropriate place to name drop jonny football. so who's really the ones trolling? take it easy boss, crack open another bush light and enjoy the rest of the game, geeez.

umm did u join since the cowboys didnt make the play-offs or something. All 30 of your posts since joining jan 2013 are negative. How bout some insight instead of pure bashing ???

1. why throw a frozen rope play that requires great arm strength knowing your qb doesnt have one? use the middle of the field where they have had great success.

2. why doenst kubiak go back and use plays that work? HB toss worked. reverse worked. He never goes back to the same play that worked.

3.special teams suck. the colts td last week had devier posey and forsett missing tackles. why no use more defensive players instead of offensive players?

4. rotating offensive linemen for certain plays might be giving away what play we run if kubiak uses certain olinemen for certain plays. maybe that's one of the reason why we are so predictable on offense.

ive posted this before but you're just gonna pretend that never happened right?

On that dropped Andre pass....

I put the blame more on Andre.

I go by the simple rules that if you put two hands on the ball, you catch it. No excuses.

Not every pass is going to be perfect.

I agree a little, but Schaub seems to throw more inaccurate than accurate.

Those at Reliant need to stop the damn booing.......

Fans need to do their part.

The Bungals D is getting wore down, things could really open up in the second half.

In principle I agree with you but what are the Texans going to do next week when they need the fans to lift them up next week? I'll get down on the fans for not doing their part when the team starts doing theirs again.

Let's not give up yet folks. The D is playing well and the O is showing some signs of life. I expect some big throws in the 3rd quarter, they are setting Bungals up.

Would like to see some of Forsett for a change of pace.

I do not like what I saw in the first half. Even if this team wins today, there is no way in hell they are getting past New England.

Agree, the last drive looked horrible. Kubiak doesn't have an ounce of confidence in Schaub (and neither do I...lol).

What a clusterfack that first half was.

Since not one person has mentioned the positives.

Defense has been awesome. Hasn't let them score a single point yet.

Foster is proving that he brings it up again in the playoffs. Texans should just ride him for the win.

Let's not give up yet folks. The D is playing well and the O is showing some signs of life. I expect some big throws in the 3rd quarter, they are setting Bungals up.

Would like to see some of Forsett for a change of pace.

Big throws? By whom? Schaub? LOL

1. why throw a frozen rope play that requires great arm strength knowing your qb doesnt have one? use the middle of the field where they have had great success.

2. why doenst kubiak go back and use plays that work? HB toss worked. reverse worked. He never goes back to the same play that worked.

3.special teams suck. the colts td last week had devier posey and forsett missing tackles. why no use more defensive players instead of offensive players?

4. rotating offensive linemen for certain plays might be giving away what play we run if kubiak uses certain olinemen for certain plays. maybe that's one of the reason why we are so predictable on offense.

ive posted this before but you're just gonna pretend that never happened right?

better, but thats not why we are so predictable !!!!! We are always predictable in certain situations. On first down they do an ok job of mixing it up, 3rd and long. Well what can i say.

Would help if Schaub could TRY to throw more than 3 yards down the field on every play as well.

He looks like a scared back up who just came off the bench.

I think something has happened to Schaub's foot midway through season.

Soreness, stiffness, just too much stress upon it every Sunday.

I think the deflation of this team's ego and the half-hearted efforts of many players is that they know something we don't.

Just offering that up. Because prior to the two OT games, Matt was sharper than what we have seen as the season progressed.

The guy who played lights out in Denver is gone.

Schaub proves he sucks. He's got great protection, and he's still not doing it. Can't blame it on the line this game.

Your talking like it's over. They are moving the ball, Shaub should get credit for that, take what's there. Now the red zone play has been weak period. AJ should have put7 on the board.

I agree a little, but Schaub seems to throw more inaccurate than accurate.

Yeah, as much has Andre has bailed Schaub out on throws before, I think Andre's owed a lot of perfect throws...he was under some pressure, but the throw should have been there- no one was within two yards of AJ

I think something has happened to Schaub's foot midway through season.

Soreness, stiffness, just too much stress upon it every Sunday.

I think the deflation of this team's ego and the half-hearted efforts of many players is that they know something we don't.

Just offering that up. Because prior to the two OT games, Matt was sharper than what we have seen as the season progressed.

The guy who played lights out in Denver is gone.

When offering most people some help, you offer them a hand........with Schaub, he could use a foot.:kitten:

better, but thats not why we are so predictable !!!!! We are always predictable in certain situations. On first down they do an ok job of mixing it up, 3rd and long. Well what can i say.

Would help if Schaub could TRY to throw more than 3 yards down the field on every play as well.

He looks like a scared back up who just came off the bench.

better?

i posted that in my 30 posts that you were bashing as no insight.

We've already got an undersized highly decorated college QB on the roster. Manziel is a great college player but don't get too high on the kool aid. He's a freshman who just had a great season. Lets see him continue to perform at that level before we start trading up to draft him.
His measurable aren't there yet for certain, but please don't equate Keenum's college success as anywhere near the same level. Beating top ranked teams in their house ain't easy. Right now Manziel is RG3-lite, both in size as and arm strength. At this'd point, he'd be a scat back or wildcat option. Given how sorry our passing game is at the moment, I might take it for a game or two.

No big play by Bengals or TOs by texans and I think we win.

Why is Keo in He has big play written all over him

I have 23 screenshots that show Kubiak is to blame for Matt's problems, but really we just need the fans to believe in our guys and support them. I predict a win by the boys on Kirby!

Signed,

76TexFiddler

You're only hope is Graham.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Back