Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cal McNair

Cal is much more productive than I'd be if I was a multi-billionaire. lol

I'd be munching edibles, playing video games, and writing heavy metal tunes every day. :brando:
in a video the other day from the Texans web, I think a Vandameer post, he was throwing out H-Made T-shirts at a practice and people were yelling “we love you Cal”. Bet you know who had a sore throat after that practice.

250cab4f4befd1fef1c4394a3b25a868.jpg

I was working in the Enron building on the 46th floor then. You do some research.
Then tell me who bought Cogen from ENron and when did the buyers sell the stock acquired in the sell of Cogen. Of course you probably believe in rainbows and unicorns. BTW, I went to highschool and I'm friends with one of the guys that was brought up on federal charges and got probation.

Sorry my dad didn't develop an energy company, or be a part of the Enron scam.
Remind me of any evidence against Robert McNair. I know he did not do any prison time and I don't recall him even being indicted. Was there an investigation of him or a Grand jury?

Remind me of any evidence against Robert McNair. I know he did not do any prison time and I don't recall him even being indicted. Was there an investigation of him or a Grand jury?
No he just had impeccable timing when it came to selling his stock.

Some believe in coincidences. I don't. If you do that's fine.

No he just had impeccable timing when it came to selling his stock.

Some believe in coincidences. I don't. If you do that's fine.
I do not believe in coincidence either but I do think he had impeccable timing. He was considered a pretty good businessman most of his life.

How was he part of the scam when Enron started trying to buy his company 3 years before they folded in Dec. 2001? He sold his company and bought the Texans in 1999. Enron started talking to him in 1998.

edit: I did research
When did he sell the stock relative for when the other people that knew Enron was a scam sold their stock?

When did he sell the stock relative for when the other people that knew Enron was a scam sold their stock?
I'm sure it was before he bought the Texans in Oct. 1999- two years before Enron went under

Then tell me who bought Cogen from ENron and when did the buyers sell the stock acquired in the sell of Cogen. Of course you probably believe in rainbows and unicorns. BTW, I went to highschool and I'm friends with one of the guys that was brought up on federal charges and got probation.
Not sure what you are saying. Too many rainbows and unicorns in my head. McNairs sold Cogen to Enron, in 1999. They didnt buy it from Enron. I was with Enron Oil &Gas, Now EOG Resources then which was a publicly traded company. Cogen was sold for cash and debt conveyance No doubt to buy the Texans and draft that magnificent CJ stroud down the line. Btw the Enron purchase was for some east coast power plants. Can’t remember many details, Cogen was just one of many, but I don’t know if the entire company was sold but that is irrelevant anyway.

Last edited:
Not sure what you are saying. Too many rainbows and unicorns in my head. McNairs sold Cogen to Enron, in 1999. They didnt buy it from Enron. I was with Enron Oil &Gas, Now EOG Resources then which was a publicly traded company. Cogen was sold for cash and debt conveyance No doubt to buy the Texans and draft that magnificent CJ stroud down the line. Btw the Enron purchase was for some east coast power plants. Can’t remember many details, Cogen was just one of many, but I don’t know if the entire company was sold but that is irrelevant anyway.

McNair sold his Enron stock to buy the Texans. Selling Cogen wasn't a straight up cash deal. What does Stroud have to do with this?.

You are blinded by hate and your posts make zero sense. And you love to call CJ dumb. I wanted to fact check another of your word manipulations. Was Cal born with a silver spoon in his mouth Like you love to claim? He was born in 1961. The McNairs became Houston residents the year before. Seems all of Bob’s businesses failed until he went to work with Cogen Technologies in 1984. Cal would have been in his twenties before things started to pay off after years of his Dads failures that hard work helped him overcome, JUST LIKE CJ STROUDS history and why he is such a pleasure to follow.

You are blinded by hate and your posts make zero sense. And you love to call CJ dumb. I wanted to fact check another of your word manipulations. Was Cal born with a silver spoon in his mouth Like you love to claim? He was born in 1961. The McNairs became Houston residents the year before. Seems all of Bob’s businesses failed until he went to work with Cogen Technologies in 1984. Cal would have been in his twenties before things started to pay off after years of his Dads failures that hard work helped him overcome, JUST LIKE CJ STROUDS history and why he is such a pleasure to follow.
😂

You're mistaken if you think I hate anybody.

Maybe you should look a little further into the McNair family tree.

When did guys like Skilling check out?

About 2 yrs before the fall?
On February 12, 2001, Skilling was named CEO of Enron, replacing Lay. He was slated to succeed Lay as chairman as well in early 2002, but abruptly resigned six months later on 14 August 2001.
link
Nair's selling his company in no way is related. As if you didn't know.

What does that have to do with Enron's collapse?
The money used to purchase the Texans was dirty money and there was definitely insider trading going on within Enron and their higher profile investors.

You know this is true, to think otherwise would be burying your head in the sand.

• McNair is survived by his wife, 4 children, 15 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
  • With the proceeds of Cogen's sale, McNair secured the 32nd NFL franchise for Houston for $600 million and founded the Houston Texans in 1999.
  • McNair made his first fortune when he sold his power generator company Cogen Technologies to Enron for $1.5 billion in 1999.
  • He retained ownership in Cogen's power plants in New York and West Virginia and also owns Palmetto Partners, a private investment company.
  • In September 2018, Forbes pegged the value of The Houston Texans, the youngest franchise in the NFL, at $2.8 billion.

The money used to purchase the Texans was dirty money and there was definitely insider trading going on within Enron and their higher profile investors.

You know this is true, to think otherwise would be burying your head in the sand.
Give it up guy. You have been exposed and you can forget about face saving. If you think, before everyone on this board (what happened to your stock lie, lol, now it’s dirty money) that the Houston Texans were bought with dirty money from one of the largest scam-bankruptcy cases in recent history there is no way the McNairs would have escaped the feds. insider trading doesn’t mean sht if you aren’t buying or selling their stock and isn’t relevant here except for your attempted face saving unless you are now claiming the McNairs are a “higher profile investor”. I’m done with your lies, hate and low S2 score.

No shit! Where's the mods at about shutting down this waaaaay off topic bullshit?
Troll.
You know mods don't shut down off topic crap in threads. They might move it if it belongs elsewhere or delete it if it violates rules, but every thread on here goes off topic at times

Back