Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Jets cheerleader)

kiwitexansfan detective skills =
1369658074_a56ad5bad6.jpg

LMAO, Kiwi!!! It was a well attempted scenario!! :worldpeace:

Actually, the "pre-wrap" is what sometimes causes players to have to get "re-wrapped". The pre-wrap sometimes slips or comes loose.

Are any of the women you're talking to playboy models full of silicone, etc?

I bet that women like Jenn dont fit into the "typical woman" category. I dont know any playboy models, but I would imagine that someone who is as image conscious as she is, with as much focus on her appearance/others apeprance as she has, would be more in line with the visual aspect than the romantic poem angle. The "sexting" thing has become especially popular with the younger generation as well. Maybe its something Jenn's age would find appealing that most women wouldnt just because of her age

All I'm gonna say is...I know more then my fair share of women from all walks of life that ask for these type pics.

Hey to each their own...

If Favre is innocent, why doesn't he just come out and just say so instead of avoiding all the questions?

Probably the same reason he can't ever tell anyone if he is going to retire or not. He is a media whore and loves the attention .... even the bad.

Probably the same reason he can't ever tell anyone if he is going to retire or not. He is a media whore and loves the attention .... even the bad.

Personally I think theres more to the story.

For example, all the Jets did it. It was a hazing/ritualistic type thing.
Or maybe it was a prank someone played on Favre and he's not ready to divulge the guilty party yet.
Or maybe it was something the team encouraged him to do.
Or maybe it was a teammate making a joke while using his phone

I think a reason is going to come out that downplays the guilt/responsibility of Favre while at the same time making this into a slightly bigger issue than it was originally

He can't deny it outright because he's implicated correctly for one reason or another, but at the same time, can't explain himself because it either implicates someone else, the organization, or something to that effect

I can't get over this wench holding onto a text for over 2 years. IMO most men are guilty of sexual harrassment at some time in their lives whether they call it that or not. I may or may not have been guilty of it in my earlier days, lol, but you just have to know which woman can handle it . I'm more pissed off at this woman than I am Farve because he tried and she denied and it should have been over with. This chick should have put Brett in his place if she wasn't feeling him and how did he get her cell phone number? If calling a woman on the phone and asking her to come over is sexual harrassment then every guy thats not gay is guilty.

All I'm gonna say is...I know more then my fair share of women from all walks of life that ask for these type pics.

Hey to each their own...

Are any of the named Lola? :winky:

Personally I think theres more to the story.

For example, all the Jets did it. It was a hazing/ritualistic type thing.
Or maybe it was a prank someone played on Favre and he's not ready to divulge the guilty party yet.
Or maybe it was something the team encouraged him to do.
Or maybe it was a teammate making a joke while using his phone

I think a reason is going to come out that downplays the guilt/responsibility of Favre while at the same time making this into a slightly bigger issue than it was originally

He can't deny it outright because he's implicated correctly for one reason or another, but at the same time, can't explain himself because it either implicates someone else, the organization, or something to that effect

You know, the first thing that came to my mind was a practical joke. I could definitely see my group of buddies doing this to each other. You have access to phones in lockers, so grab it, snap a shot, text it, and you're done in a matter of minutes. Men can be just plain mean to each other for a laugh. Ball punching is one of those activities, and while I don't partake in that particular 'ritual', I've seen it many, many times with group of dudes over the years. Junk sexting is nothing compared to getting a package smack.

You know, the first thing that came to my mind was a practical joke. I could definitely see my group of buddies doing this to each other. You have access to phones in lockers, so grab it, snap a shot, text it, and you're done in a matter of minutes. Men can be just plain mean to each other for a laugh. Ball punching is one of those activities, and while I don't partake in that particular 'ritual', I've seen it many, many times with group of dudes over the years. Junk sexting is nothing compared to getting a package smack.

My best friend and I will occasionally walk up to the other one and BAM, a kick to the shin.

He would have his phone's security lock on. Nice theory, except I think he would be smart enough to lock his phone.

Of course, there I go again: Assuming Favre would be smart.

Favre is like if Billy Joe Tolliver and Mickey Mantle had a kid together.

Report: Sterger won't talk if Favre pays her off
Posted by Evan Silva on October 22, 2010 9:36 PM ET
Former Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger is currently debating whether to speak with the NFL about Vikings quarterback Brett Favre's alleged harassment, or lack thereof, of Sterger during Favre's 2008 season in New York.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, her decision will be based strictly on money.

Jeremy Fowler of the Pioneer Press reports that Sterger would decline the league's interview request if Favre agrees to a financial settlement.

If the NFL is to discipline Favre for sending inappropriate text messages and voicemails to Sterger two years ago, it almost certainly needs Sterger to go on the record.

According to Fowler, the agreement would also include a confidentiality agreement. Sterger's specific price is unknown, but we're guessing Favre wouldn't struggle to satisfy it.

Report: Favre called Sterger in June 2009

Posted by Mike Florio on October 23, 2010 10:09 AM ET
With the Vikings getting ready to play in another high-profile prime-time game, the reports regarding the Brett Favre investigation continue to pile up.

Here are the latest.

The New York Post reports that Favre called former Jets in-house sideline reporter Jenn Sterger as late as June 2009. Per the report, Favre was in New York to appear on Joe Buck's since-canceled HBO show.

At the time, Favre was not employed by any NFL team, and her stint with the Jets had ended.

Also, Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Allison Torres, a friend of Sterger's who supposedly saw the alleged photos on Sterger's phone, has spoken with NFL officials.

On Friday night (as Silva wrote after the rest of us abandoned him for the night), Jeremy Fowler of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported that Sterger will decline to meet with the league if Favre reaches a settlement with her.

If Fowler's report is accurate, it confirms what many have suspected -- that Sterger, who has tried to craft the impression that she isn't digging for gold, is in fact digging for gold.

She also supposedly was concerned about the impact of this situation on her job as a co-host of The Daily Line on Versus. If the folks there have looked into the situation and come to a conclusion that meshes with Fowler's report, we'd be surprised if they keep her around.

To me, any contact Favre had with Sterger after their stint with the Jets is irrelevant.

I don't care about Favre's immorality or even if he's stalking her. I'm just concerned with the possibility of sexual harrassment while she was working for a company where he had much more influence than she did.

It's not irrelevant as to it speaks to New York harassment laws that cover outside-of-work place context sexual email or phone contacts.

It's not irrelevant as to it speaks to New York harassment laws that cover outside-of-work place context sexual email or phone contacts.

Like I said, it's irrelevant "to me." I know that it's relevant to what the NFL and the authorities decide in their investigation and could create a whole new crop of charges but to me, that outside-the-workplace harassment gets into a very murky area where it's well nigh impossible to determine whether this is some relationship gone wrong or somebody setting somebody up or stalking or what.

What's important to me is that he did inappropriate things while he was employed at the same place as Sterger and had a more powerful position at that company and that he apparently did these same things to at least 2 other employees.

The NFL could determine that the outside-the-workplace activities violate their behavior rules and suspend him for that. But the INSIDE-the-workplace activities actually put the Jets and the NFL into a more culpable situation from a legal standpoint and will probably cause them to enhance their rules on the contact players can have with other employees of their respective teams and employees of the NFL (if this wasn't already a violation... which I suspect it was).

From this morning's New York Post:

Keep your money, Brett! Jenn Sterger's silence can't be bought.

The curvy, 26-year-old ex-model is still deciding if she'll dish to the NFL about Brett Favre's alleged out-of-bounds texts, calls and photos -- but no amount of cash from the aging QB will help keep her mouth shut, her manager said yesterday.

"Jenn's willingness to cooperate with the NFL's investigation is not for sale," Phil Reese told The Post, denying a report that a financial settlement with Favre would buy her silence.

"This decision is ultimately Jenn's to make, and hers only."

The league said Friday it is still investigating a slew of skeevy calls, texts and photos the randy granddad allegedly sent Sterger when they both worked for the Jets in 2008.

Favre was interviewed by the NFL's vice president for security, Milt Ahlerich, on Tuesday about the matter, but neither Favre nor the league has provided any details.

Sterger's cooperation could be crucial, but Reese said the busty brunette -- who now works on the Versus television network show "The Daily Line" --"doesn't know what she wants to do at this moment."

However, she's "strongly considering meeting with them," he said.

The probe could get a little more dicey with Friday's revelations by The Post that there was apparently yet another call from Favre to Sterger in June 2009.

"The . . . number that was used to send the messages in 2008 is the same one used to call Jenn in 2009 when Favre was in New York to film [the HBO show] 'Joe Buck Live,' " a source told The Post.

"If she was to go in, that [conduct] would be corroborated and there would probably be a bit more," the source said.

Favre has repeatedly dodged questions about the probe.

Calls and e-mails to an agent for Favre were not returned.

NEW YORK -- Brett Favre has admitted leaving voicemails for the former New York Jets employee to whom a website says he also sent lewd photos.

NFL Network and Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reported Sunday that Favre told league investigators he left phone messages for Jenn Sterger, who worked for the Jets in 2008 when Favre was their quarterback.

Glazer also reported that Favre, who now plays for the Minnesota Vikings, denied sending Sterger inappropriate photos.

The NFL is investigating a Deadspin report earlier this month that Favre sent the racy photos to Sterger two years ago. Sterger, now an on-air personality for Versus, hasn't cooperated with the league yet, but her manager, Phil Reese, told The Associated Press on Sunday that could happen quickly.

"She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it," Reese said.

Asked if Favre admitted leaving the voicemails for Sterger, but denied sending any photos, Reese added:

"We're currently in the fact-gathering stage; all I'm doing is dealing with facts. Unfortunately the person in the pictures didn't also hold up their driver's license, so I'm not going to speculate as far as identity. But I'm working with people to diligently get all the facts."

Reese also has said that Sterger hasn't had any discussions with Favre's representatives about a possible financial settlement stemming from the allegations.

Favre and the Vikings play Sunday night at Green Bay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...otos-with-exjets-employee?module=HP_headlines
:kitten:

Well, I can vouch for the fact that it's not smart to do inappropriate things regarding a female when you are in a lower position in the workplace, although I might have to try again with another one. :)

Back