Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Breaking News: Texans Do Nothing Again!

banned1976

sleeper mode
I think your wrong. Problem is he gets called out so often he's not going to rehash his opinions every 10 minutes. He does state his case. He just doesn't do it repeatedly.

The board picks at him. He picks back. I don't agree with everything the guy says but a bulk of his opinions are worth considering.

That's jmo ofcourse so who cares? I'm just a whiney b*tch.
“The board” doesn’t pick on him. He’s pissed a few people off. The people making “it” a bigger issue than what it is are those who feel they have to run to his defense. He’s an adult, we all can speak for ourselves. If it were me in his shoes, and I had been once upon a time on the other popular Texans message board before it went belly up, I’d try everything I could to take the attention off myself. Because people will stop checking in on this board if this stuff (making the board more about the members petty squabbles than the team) continues. It’s probably already started.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
How about we agree to retire “Buttchin” and all variations there of, “Bwhahaha” and all its variations, and last but not least “Jesus in Cleats” and variations of that term?

I'd love that but 74 considers it personal and the fureher wont allow such nonsense.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
I'd love that but 74 considers it personal and the fureher wont allow such nonsense.
Either you don’t understand English or you’re not paying attention. I don’t care what people post. You get what’s coming to you when you do.

powda

Either you don’t understand English or you’re not paying attention. I don’t care what people post. You get what’s coming to you when you do.

Uh no. I complained about him using bahahaha and you went all holier then thou. You should be more concious of what you say if you meant no harm.

banned1976

sleeper mode
Throw in the Lol, LMAO and the different emojis as well.
Okay, I never thought anyone was “laughing their ass off”, or “ laughing out loud” anyway. I use “lol” sometimes but it’s usually bullshit. I just don’t laugh much.

Ban it all. Say (write) what you mean, mean what you say. The extra keystrokes won’t kill us if we have to include a few words.

powda

Look, the bwhahaha is really just trivial. It's adolescent. It's more demeaning to the poster that uses it then the poster its directed at.

Somehow I feel like this is a Seinfeld episode.

Maybe it's not my place to complain about such things but its annoying as f*ck. @Texansballer74 has some solid posts. He shouldnt hamstring them by including that nonsense.

powda

Look, the bwhahaha is really just trivial. It's adolescent. It's more demeaning to the poster that uses it then the poster its directed at.

Maybe it's not my place to complain about such things but its annoying as f*ck. @Texansballer74 has some solid posts. He shouldnt hamstring them by including that nonsense.
Imagine this guy contributes all day every day. He has groundbreaking opinions and epic content. But he posts in all caps...

Would I be an ass for telling him not to post in caps?

Would I be helping him and the board or would I just be a whiney b*tch?

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Imagine this guy contributes all day every day. He has groundbreaking opinions and epic content. But he posts in all caps...

YES

amazing80

Hall of Fame

And now you know how we feel when seeing steels posts

Texansballer74

The Marine
Okay, I never thought anyone was “laughing their ass off”, or “ laughing out loud” anyway. I use “lol” sometimes but it’s usually bullshit. I just don’t laugh much.

Ban it all. Say (write) what you mean, mean what you say. The extra keystrokes won’t kill us if we have to include a few words.
Big homie I do not tell people that they can’t be themselves. It’s really not that serious. Laughing is a good thing. They way they’re pointing it out is way off base.

powda

Big homie I do not tell people that they can’t be themselves. It’s really not that serious. Laughing is a good thing. They way they’re pointing it out is way off base.

Was I off base? I thought I was polite?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

I think you know the answer to this question.