Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Breaking News: Texans Do Nothing Again!

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I apologize for being me. It’s like people in here always nitpicking on something. This is the only place I’ve been on that trips over me laughing. Y’all complained about the word pimpn now the Bwhahaha. That just like using LOL / LMAO and all these imojis. One more thing, you could’ve PM’d verse trying to put me on blast.
You're right. No malice intended. Report my posts and perhaps the mods will see fit to delete it.

Actually, I'll report it myself.

Texansballer74

The Marine
@Texansballer74 I know I've seen you respond to people who complained about your use of "Bwhahaha" so my comment probably wont change a thing but...

It's not really demeaning (imo) to others. Its demeaning to you and any credibility you may have. It makes you sound like a teenager or younger to use that in every other post. It almost sounds like someone new to the internet.

Aside from that, it's just bad etiquette. It's like typing your posts in all caps.

I don't mean to be "Mrs Manners" here so I apologize ,but I'm not the only one here thinking it. It's a shame to because you have some good posts and legit opinions. Just, the "Bwhahaha" is cringeworthy every time I see it.
I was laughing at them two saying Steel is in my head. That stuff was funny. Had nothing to do with demeaning anyone. JB always pull that type of crap and so does Steel. Deflection at it’s finest.

powda

Who gives a **** how someone posts. Stop being whiney bitches. Steel keeps making stupid posts about Watson and people laugh at him. It’s not going to stop.
Wonders to self, "am I a whiney *****?" Looks deeply into mirror and slowly my brow creases with tension. I'm just trying to help the guy aren't I?

Answers question to self as I seek a new beer in fridge...

Yes. Yes I am a whiney ***** ,and I'm ok with that.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Wonders to self, "am I a whiney *****?" Looks deeply into mirror and slowly my brow creases with tension. I'm just trying to help the guy aren't I?

Answers question to self as I seek a new beer in fridge...

Yes. Yes I am a whiney ***** ,and I'm ok with that.
I'mma a whiney, meddling, stir-the-pot ***** too, and proud of it

amazing80

Hall of Fame
How dull would this site be if we all agreed?

If saying something against the consensus makes me a whiney b*tch then I'll gladly take a participation award.

And you, @steelbtexan are the prom king. Lol
It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. There’s never been a problem here before. The problem people have is the manner in which steel debates. He uses no logic or facts and when presented with both he completely ignores it because it doesn’t fit his agenda. So don’t be offended when people laugh at him and stop taking him serious.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. There’s never been a problem here before. The problem people have is the manner in which steel debates. He uses no logic or facts and when presented with both he completely ignores it because it doesn’t fit his agenda. So don’t be offended when people laugh at him and stop taking him serious.
Doesn't he make it clear that he's just stating his opinion? How can that be wrong?

powda

I think your wrong. Problem is he gets called out so often he's not going to rehash his opinions every 10 minutes. He does state his case. He just doesn't do it repeatedly.

The board picks at him. He picks back. I don't agree with everything the guy says but a bulk of his opinions are worth considering.

That's jmo ofcourse so who cares? I'm just a whiney b*tch.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
There will be no dissenting opinions around these parts according to some. Posters who do will be shouted down. LMAO
There will be no dissenting opinions based on nothing. I hated Matt Schaub and stood by that for years. People didnt like it. But I never got backlash like you because I used sound arguments and stats. I didn’t say guys like Josh Allen were better than Schaub. You say outlandish things and get what you deserve. Harsh criticism and people laughing at you.

powda

I’m a grown freaking man dude and I’m going to do me. Don’t like it please put me on ignore.
I actually do like some of your post a lot. I told you I had no malice intended and tried to be helpful. If your not good with constructive criticism I understand. You do your thing. I don't know how to be more pc on the matter then I was.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I actually do like some of your post a lot. I told you I had no malice intended and tried to be helpful. If your not good with constructive criticism I understand. You do your thing. I don't know how to be more pc on the matter then I was.
It's alright now, You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself... I think there was a song about that

powda

It's alright now, You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself... I think there was a song about that

I'm feeling a bit inspired. I'm thinking we should start a whiney b*tch fan club inside the tt mesage board. You @steelbtexan, @JB, and I will be founding fathers.

The premise here is that we don't tow the company line. We say wtf we think no matter how unpopular it might be. Sure, we acknowledge whatever the team does we like ,but we dont cut corners either. We are not the 610 flagship radio station dispensing the company line. We are critical where we see fit no matter the response from other posters.

Membership fees include pocket lint and a set of balls. Say your piece.

Those believing in unicorns and rainbows need not apply.

Applications will now be accepted. Good day.

powda

I'm feeling a bit inspired. I'm thinking we should start a whiney b*tch fan club inside the tt mesage board. You @steelbtexan, @JB, and I will be founding fathers.

The premise here is that we don't tow the company line. We say wtf we think no matter how unpopular it might be. Sure, we acknowledge whatever the team does we like ,but we dont cut corners either. We are not the 610 flagship radio station dispensing the company line. We are critical where we see fit no matter the response from other posters.

Membership fees include pocket lint and a set of balls. Say your piece.

Those believing in unicorns and rainbows need not apply.

Applications will now be accepted. Good day.

The first rule of the whiney b*tches club is you do not talk about being a whiney b*tch...

amazing80

Hall of Fame
No, but my opinion that it's not purple doesn't mean it's right either
Lol, I am not going to sit here and debate the color of the imaginary sky, but in this scenario, I would be wrong and you would be right. You can have an opinion all you want, but facts are facts. Just because you choose to have that opinion doesn't make it more or less valid, if there are facts to dispute it.

For instance, saying Watson is a top 5 QB is opinion. I can use stats and facts to support my opinion, but that doesn't make my opinion a fact.

But if I said, Watson threw for 4,000 yards this season, even though that is my opinion, the fact is he threw for 3,852 yards, not 4,000. No amount of arguing or whining will make my opinion correct.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Are you not whining about the posts of others? You have great potential.
I'm not whining, just frustrated that you guys are complaining about a guy posting bwhahaha in his post and critiquing his writing style, but you sit back and cheer on steelb and his ridiculous posts. Guess with you I shouldn't be surprised.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Excuse makers need not apply to the Whiney B!tch Club.

Rule #1. Example: 51-7 was so and So's fault. Nope it was a total team meltdown.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Bwhahaha that's what I mean about 'in your head'
I really don’t give two F’s about you either. Ignore function will work wonders for the both of us. That way we’re not communicating with one of other at all.

Just that easy sir.

powda

I'm not whining, just frustrated that you guys are complaining about a guy posting bwhahaha in his post and critiquing his writing style, but you sit back and cheer on steelb and his ridiculous posts. Guess with you I shouldn't be surprised.
Fantastic. Glad I dont fit into your cookie cutter mold. I think for myself. The "bwhahaha" may seem stupid but if you search his post history you'll find I'm one of many here to complain about it.

Should I presume based on your post your confident in the direction of this team?

powda

I gotta be honest, I'm going to say whatever the f I feel like saying. If that offends you then ignore me. This holier then thou bs your playing is no better then me.

It's a mesage board. Express your opinion. If he continues to say "bwhahaha" then good for him. He'll continue to appear an azz but I did my part to help him even if he doesn't realize it.

Now your telling me what I should say or think so whose the whiney b*tch?

This is getting stupid fast.

Texansballer74

The Marine
I gotta be honest, I'm going to say whatever the f I feel like saying. If that offends you then ignore me. This holier then thou bs your playing is no better then me.

It's a mesage board. Express your opinion. If he continues to say "bwhahaha" then good for him. He'll continue to appear an azz but I did my part to help him even if he doesn't realize it.

Now your telling me what I should say or think so whose the whiney b*tch?

This is getting stupid fast.
So now I’m an azz wow. I thought you were cool peeps. But I see you’re just a freaking clown.

Texansballer74

The Marine
So now I’m an azz wow. I thought you were cool peeps. But I see you’re just a freaking clown.

Dude just stop it. Now you’re playing that weak stuff. I don’t need your freaking help period. Bwhahaha how the hell you’re going to say “Now your telling me what I should say or think so whose the whiney b*tch? But want to tell me what I can say or not say.

powda

So your complaining that I'm complaining? How does that make you any better than me?