Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Leach is the only guy I give even the slightest of ****s about.

yeah. Still a fan of Pollard too though.

As far as Jacoby, even the announcers even said Jacoby "got his feelings hurt" because Texans fans dared to blame him for his dumb mistakes.

See? I called it.

GP knows what's up. You've got a defense playing great, a flustered Ravens offense, and a 23-point lead now.

Lovin' this.

I love it that all these former Texans are taking some medicine today.

This fake grudge they all have is just bogus.

I bet that was a major theme of their preparation this week: Those three guys--Leach, Pollard, Jones--talking smack about coming into our house and getting payback on us.

LOL. Whoops. Wish them well when they aren't playing us, but today and in the playoffs I don't wish them well.

Of the three, I have no ill will toward Pollard. Dude was a scapegoat on a bad defense. Leach felt insulted the Texans wouldn't pay him what he wanted. He could have stayed but chose not to. Jones well the moving trucks could not show up fast enough to get him out of town.

Jacoby's been fielding those punts and kickoffs with running starts.
He's back to his rookie-year aggression. I like to see it, just not against
the Texans.

OMG.

south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

If Matt Schaub injured his other foot's lisfranc...he would become the best QB in history.

What the hell is up with this guy? Side-stepping pressure, back pedaling and completing passes, running forward into the void in the middle when the pocket collapses.

And Dierdorf is acting like Schaub is awful. Look, Dan, he's putting those guys in position to where THEY are the only players who can catch that ball. That's how they practice, they're doing that on PURPOSE.

Dude is a doof.

Back