Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Badboy's college players to watch for future

Who's his NFL comparison?

I dont see a S that's worth a top 50 pick.

Of course a S picked in the 1st rd has to be really special.
He would've been a 2nd rd pick last year. He's probably going late 1 early 2. He checks alot of boxes especially as a single high safety. Very physical, great instincts,very,very smart and reads well. Big guy with good quickness too.

Who's his NFL comparison?

I dont see a S that's worth a top 50 pick.

Of course a S picked in the 1st rd has to be really special.

A big SS is becoming a thing in the NFL as teams gear up passing attacks that incorporate the TE, SWR, and RB's out of the backfield. Shutdown CB's are highly desired, but in today's NFL, a shutdown SS taking care of the middle of the field could be every bit as of important.

I really wanted SS, Kyle Hamilton of ND and in his 2nd season.....he's becoming that SS. He was selected "1" pick ahead of the 15th pick the Texans traded up to select OG, Green. Oh, how nice it would be to go back in time and have CB, Sauce Gardner at 3 and SS, Kyle Hamilton at 14. On a side note, I'd still be just fine with Stingley and Hamilton as a 2022 RD1 tandem. This type of draft would've paid very beneficial dividends this season. Stingley and Hamilton would be coming into their own with many seasons ahead of them. Stingley, Hamilton, and Anderson Jr would be the awesome first blocks of a defensive core.

A big SS is becoming a thing in the NFL as teams gear up passing attacks that incorporate the TE, SWR, and RB's out of the backfield. Shutdown CB's are highly desired, but in today's NFL, a shutdown SS taking care of the middle of the field could be every bit as of important.

I really wanted SS, Kyle Hamilton of ND and in his 2nd season.....he's becoming that SS. He was selected "1" pick ahead of the 15th pick the Texans traded up to select OG, Green. Oh, how nice it would be to go back in time and have CB, Sauce Gardner at 3 and SS, Kyle Hamilton at 14. On a side note, I'd still be just fine with Stingley and Hamilton as a 2022 RD1 tandem. This type of draft would've paid very beneficial dividends this season. Stingley and Hamilton would be coming into their own with many seasons ahead of them. Stingley, Hamilton, and Anderson Jr would be the awesome first blocks of a defensive core.
They traded back and took Green at 1-15. At 1-13 they could've drafted either Jordan Davis or Hamilton, I wanted Davis. They wouldn't have been able to draft Metchie though.

I just read a source saying that wide receiver Leggett measured 2 inches shorter than the 6 ft 3 listed at college when he was at the senior bowl.
6'1 is cool but 6'3 with a good combine 40 would be frigid.

James Williams of Miami is your guy this year.

A University of Washington football player has been arrested and charged with raping two women in Seattle and court documents say he played in two College Foot...

A University of Washington football player has been arrested and charged with raping two women in Seattle and court documents say he played in two College Foot...
He should've been suspended indefinitely.

With that said, Tinder....

Back