Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Atlanta Falcons @ Houston Texans. 12/4. 12 CT. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

KJ damn near let him catch that, but one helluva win!!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!

Thanks, NFL, for cheating most of the fans out of the last two plays. Lucky to have RZC.

Tebow is about to do it again. 32-32 tie, first and goal for DEN, 1 minute left, Vikes out of TOs.

THAT's huge. The Titan's win means they don't gain ground. Plus we have a game with Indy. A win vs Indy means 10 wins and I think 10 gets us into post season!

8 seconds left in the game and Fox cuts to a commercial. I wanna punch somebody in the face right now, at least the Texans won though.

Finals
(1) Texans 17-10.
(2) NE 31-24 Ind
(3) Bal v Cle - just starting.
Mia 34-14 (4) Oak
(5) Pit 35-7 (6) Cin

Ten 20-17 Buf

TJ YATES I BELIEEVE IN YOU!!!!

Man, that kid played a great game. He looked poised in the pocket and generally made very good decisions with the football. Nice athleticism, strong arm....he's got something that will keep him in the league for a while.

8 seconds left in the game and Fox cuts to a commercial. I wanna punch somebody in the face right now, at least the Texans won though.

The Internet feed I was watching switched over to Italian Serie A soccer at the start of the Falcons' last drive. (Found another one soon enough, though.)

did kareem get his arm in there to knock it loose? kareem stepped up a bit today! hes coming along slowly. i think he will be ok next year. Jjo has done so much good for this team

TJ YATES I BELIEEVE IN YOU!!!!

Man, that kid played a great game. He looked poised in the pocket and generally made very good decisions with the football. Nice athleticism, strong arm....he's got something that will keep him in the league for a while.

The first pre season game that I say Yates play I was so impressed with his pocket precess.. hes so calm... has potential to be a great Qb in this league

These wins are getting hard to enjoy. We have to literally sacrifice one of our star players each week if we are going to come out on top. Now our punter goes down on top of Andre and who knows about Allen

What a game!!!!!!! Was on the edge of my seat whole game. Hate to see what I will be like in a playoff game lol..

Also.......a HUGE FUQ YOU to FOX Austin...with 8 seconds left they cut away to cover the cowfuqs....I had to scramble to turn on my iTunes and stream 610 online. So I did not see the end of the game.

For liability reasons I will not say how this makes me feel or what I would like to do until I calm down.

TJ 12-25, 188 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, his only one terrible mistake wiped out by a defensive penalty.

Tebow mania reigns again. Wow.

did kareem get his arm in there to knock it loose? kareem stepped up a bit today! hes coming along slowly. i think he will be ok next year. Jjo has done so much good for this team

no JJ dropped it and then KJAC grabbed his arm, KJAC nearly blew this game for us.

Terrific gutsy win for the team. I didn't think we would win this game, but the players stepped up once again and got it done.

I love Wade's defense, but putting Kareem on Julio Jones? Really?? Got away with one there, could have easily been a TD.

Yeah baby!!!!! 9-3, they said we can't **** with big teams. We jjst ****ed with ATL! Let's go baby!

PS- That Kidd Yates, he just keeps winning...

This has got to help young Rowdy Yates' confidence.
Got another toughie next week... on the road no less.

These wins are getting hard to enjoy. We have to literally sacrifice one of our star players each week if we are going to come out on top. Now our punter goes down on top of Andre and who knows about Allen

Exactly!

We keep winning and yet the injuries keep deflating the joy I should feel after watching a winning football team in a jersey with "HOUSTON" on the front of it.

Will the football gods finally bless us with a fairy tale story in 2012, or are we fated to another final chapter of misery and heartbreak?

We deserve a 2000 Kurt Warner-like ending, goddammit.

and I vented to KABB (San Antonio) that switched the ****ing game.. I know it doesn't matter

who made the decision to turn off the Atlanta-Texan game? .. 8 seconds left.. Houston up by 7 and Atlanta in the Red Zone..if they score, it goes to OT and if they don't, The Texans Win.. so fans spent 3 hours and 15 minutes to watch a game, only to see it get switched at a VERY CRUCIAL time.. does anyone think when they pull the switch or is it computer controlled? Texans 8-3 Falcons 7-4 .. both fighting of playoff implications.. I know the Cowboys are.. but they were just starting.. ANY football fan enjoys drama either late 4th quarter or Overtime... I know this won't have an impact on what corporations do, but I had to vent.

Back