Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Embarrassing.

Everyone but Foster and AJ should be forced to pay their own way home.

Ballgame.

Maybe TJ Time now???

Even if we played a mistake free game I don't think we could beat the Patriots. We don't match up well with them at all.

So we just throw away a year?

If Matt is on this team next year I wont be supporting the team ... cant support ignorance.

If we can find someone sooner, so much the better. Who - besides Yates who has played even worse than Schaub - could step in next year?

Even if we played a mistake free game I don't think we could beat the Patriots. We don't match up well with them at all.

Which was why it was critical we needed to get the #1 overall.
We would have played Baltimore and then likely played Denver who likely would have beaten the Pats.

Sorry, we're stuck with him for the duration of the game. Deal with it. I don't like it, but there is no recourse at this time.

Far as I'm concerned the game just ended. I like to watch the train hit the car just like everybody else but I see nothing positive about sticking around to see the guys from the morgue scrap the occupants out of the vehicle.

They got just as far into the playoffs as Gary and Matt could get them. Turns out that's no farther than Gary and Yates could get them.

Far as I'm concerned the game just ended. I like to watch the train hit the car just like everybody else but I see nothing positive about sticking around to see the guys from the morgue scrap the occupants out of the vehicle.

They got just as far into the playoffs as Gary and Matt could get them. Turns out that's no farther than Gary and Yates could get them.

Yates was way more effort into game.

Not getting set before plays, 10 yard cushions. Wade has sucked today too.

Face it folks... You give Belichick TWO WEEKS to prepare for you, you're in for a long night. And to top it off, we have a QB who can't step up when the bright lights come on.

I was a Schaub supporter until he FORCED his own damned FUMBLE.

People will blame Schaub but defense is even worse really.

Lemme ask you a question:

What if, and this is just me spitballin' here, but what if you were a defense and all you knew was that you were expected to STONE COLD STOP every possession of th opposing offense in order to help compensate for your inept QB who throws balls to the ground and overthrows and ****s himself when a guy is within 3 yards of him?

They're ****ing tired out there. All they have done, all 2nd half of the season, is chase guys because Schaub has cost us with so many 3 & outs and costly Schitty Schaub Throw of The Game moments.

It crushes your soul. Even our vaunted defense.

You can tell they are tired of it. WE are tired of it. How much more are the guys on D tired of it? Nothing they do matters. Schaub ****s it up no matter what.

Lemme ask you a question:

What if, and this is just me spitballin' here, but what if you were a defense and all you knew was that you were expected to STONE COLD STOP every possession of th opposing offense in order to help compensate for your inept QB who throws balls to the ground and overthrows and ****s himself when a guy is within 3 yards of him?

They're ****ing tired out there. All they have done, all 2nd half of the season, is chase guys because Schaub has cost us with so many 3 & outs and costly Schitty Schaub Throw of The Game moments.

It crushes your soul. Even our vaunted defense.

You can tell they are tired of it. WE are tired of it. How much more are the guys on D tired of it? Nothing they do matters. Schaub ****s it up no matter what.

Amen the D can only hold for so long when are O isn't doing a damn thing.

The situation deteriorated since that post. If they threw Yates in there now I wouldn't have a problem.

Back