Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

If ever there was a chance to see what a QB shakeup could do....

It's now.

A pick on a crucial 3rd down SHOULD give any HC the right to make a switch for the sake of trying to advance to the AFCC game.

AFCC GAME!

So someone again tell me how it's impossible to replace this guy? Somebody? Anybody? I mean, replacing Schaub is such a risky proposition. Where are we gonna find a guy who throws that sweet a pick?

I hate that guy. I just literally can't stand him or the coach who brought him here.[/QUOTE

Dam Phil he effed up...........

I really am finished with Schaub. I have no faith in the guy and no hope that he'll ever be any better than he was a couple years ago. Watching Russell Wilson a few times this year and in the playoffs just makes it worse.

infomercial-car-washing-fail.gif

Matt Schaub

fml

We are stuck with a very average QB. For the next two years.

TWO YEARS. From right now.

I dunno...
I don't think Kubiak will stay with him after this showing. It might not be next year (we need time to find a replacement), but I think in 2014 we'll have a new starter.

So someone again tell me how it's impossible to replace this guy? Somebody? Anybody? I mean, replacing Schaub is such a risky proposition. Where are we gonna find a guy who throws that sweet a pick?

I hate that guy. I just literally can't stand him or the coach who brought him here.

As long as he's our QB we will not get into an AFC Championship game.

Texans down for the count. Need to replace Schaub. He is just average. Kubes' system needs a better QB than this.

I wish schaub would start his menstrual cycle so Yates can get in the game. I feel like doing a drive by on every Matt schaub Methodist hospital billboard. Maybe he'll have an adverse reaction to his rogain which will make him even more brittlr and we'll draft a new qb.

Back