Thanks for your support!

2nd round DJ Swearinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I think you meant:

Learn as you go or circle you will become.

For Marshall you could substitute cockring for circle.

May the schwantz be with you.
I did

and surely you mean the schwartz

I'm sure Marshall will let us know tomorrow about the devils we are for being up at this hour

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
I did

I'm sure Marshall will let us know tomorrow about the devils we are for being up at this hour
No schwantz - Yiddish thing (so to speak).

Lol - I'm about to both go to bed and get up. That will confuse him.

Marshall

Not pretty, but ALIVE!
You learn as you go or it becomes a circle
Some people are wise enough to know that everything they were taught is not necessarily correct. New is different, not always correct, and should be examined carefully for subjective desired outcomes rather than objective ones.

If you want to believe everything is an accident, you're reaching way past objectivity.

Marshall

Not pretty, but ALIVE!
I did

No need to wait. You are not on par with the devil or demons. That is another realm. You're stuck in foolish human mode.

Psalm 14:1
[ Psalm 14 ] [ For the director of music. Of David. ] The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Nitrofish

Let The Big Fish Eat!
I don't respect those who do this. It's as simple as that. Perhaps it is common, but it doesn't make it wise. Children are notorious for making poor choices including not getting enough sleep at night.
So much for not judging others like a good Christian.

You remind me of a Southern Baptist deacon on Sunday mornings
Thank you. But a good deacon is the same all week long. Unfortunately, I am not qualified for such a lofty position of service.
I'm pretty sure that was NOT a compliment.

My old couch may not get any interest at my garage sale, then I put it by the side of the road and it's gone in an hour. That says more about the couch and whoever took it than it does me.
This post wins! Perfect analogy.

/end thread

Reactions: JB

Marshall

Not pretty, but ALIVE!
I knew that. but was making you aware that I respect those you disparage. There is nothing wrong with disparaging hypocrites, particularly those in positions of leadership (one of Jesus' favorite targets by the way), but while all deacons (and everyone else for that matter) are sinners, they are not all hypocrites.

I know deacons who are consistently men of good character all week long. It is for those men that I choose to take the remark as UNINTENDED and accept it as a compliment.

Marshall

Not pretty, but ALIVE!
I came to this thread to have a religious discussion and a DJ Swearinger thread broke out
I'm not sure why this hasn't been moved to the NFL thread yet. It takes two seconds for some and two weeks for others.

What is done is done, so let's move on.

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure why this hasn't been moved to the NFL thread yet. It takes two seconds for some and two weeks for others.

What is done is done, so let's move on.
As has already been explained...

The only discussion going on here (other than trying to take a mild jab more seriously than it obviously was) is about the Texans' decision making. That is Texans related.

If we have a discussion(s) about whether Mario, Quinn, DeMeco, etc. were good draft picks or should have been re-signed it is Texans related and goes here although they are now with other teams.

Other threads about formerTexans are in the NFL Forum because either they are started in the NFL Forum when former Texans do something with a new team or get moved when someone posts about former Texans doing something on a new team in an old thread. IOTW because the discussion is now predominately about their current performance on their teams.

Historical threads don't get moved just because someone can't figure it out and posts "move this."

Status
Not open for further replies.