Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2024 NFL Scouting Combine

Did I piss in someone’s corn flakes or something? Just wondering why my posts are getting deleted.

Well, we need a safety upgrade. What round do y’all think Tyler Owen’s goes?

Might have been a bit premature, just pulled up in his first 40

and Mr I don't believe in planets just ran a 4.4

I wouldn’t care if Mr. I don’t believe in planets AKA I’m an all about me distraction AKA I’m stupid AF ran a 4 flat, I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Braden Fiske has some Aaron Donald type athleticism. He should be there at 2-59.

Wilson at 1-23 and Fiske at 2-59 would add some real speed to the defense.

If this happened, I would trade for Mack on a one yr deal and bring back Barnett.

WA/Fiske/Collins/Mack, Bring back Tart/Davis/Barnett/Horton

Cashman/Wilson/Harris

That's a very fast athletic front 7.
Speed wasn't the problem vs Ravens, it was power. Having fast guys is fine,but they better have physicality to them.

He was just funnin before!

Caleb Williams has publicly, officially, once and for all, debunked any rumors, reports, murmurings and mumblings that he does not want to play for Chicago Bea...

Speed wasn't the problem vs Ravens, it was power. Having fast guys is fine,but they better have physicality to them.
I get what you're saying. But the Ravens are a fast team. A fast defense will solve this. They do need a Jones/Wilkins type DT but those guys are rare. Give me the best athletes and I'll take my chances. Especially with Stroud at QB.

He's been ahead on draft boards I've seen
Mitchell might have jumped into our pick #23 conversation with his 40 time and Coleman could drop to our 2nd round pick. Coleman was quite a bit slower than all the other WR's.

Mitchell might have jumped into our pick #23 conversation with his 40 time and Coleman could drop to our 2nd round pick. Coleman was quite a bit slower than all the other WR's.
Coleman wins in different ways. Physical in the middle of the field, great hands, and wins in the end zone with his positioning and leaping ability. Coleman can also win deep with his ability to stack the corner. I expect him to have a high floor in the NFL.

Coleman also looked a lot better than most running the gauntlet. He, McConkey and McCaffery stood out

Listening to Rich Eisen on the NFL Network talking about CJ Stroud and how he lit up in the combine last year and going on to have a phenomenal season, and then wondering why the top QBs don’t want to throw in this year’s combine.

Who could really blame them with that S2 concocted smear campaign that CJ went through? Selective amnesia reigns supreme Eisen. You didn’t think there would be any repercussions?

:rant:

I get what you're saying. But the Ravens are a fast team. A fast defense will solve this. They do need a Jones/Wilkins type DT but those guys are rare. Give me the best athletes and I'll take my chances. Especially with Stroud at QB.
aside from LJ, who can run on offense. None of their wr's are burners except Duvernay. I get it, but the dl needs stoutness and the lbs can flow with the speed.

Mitchell has been mocked into the first pretty consistently, I don't think drafting him at 23 would be a huge shift up the board
Depends on how many go in the first round. The more the better for us

Who could really blame them with that S2 concocted smear campaign that CJ went through? Selective amnesia reigns supreme Eisen. You didn’t think there would be any repercussions?
What does the S2 test have to do with throwing at the combine?

Back