Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2023 TEXANS DRAFT DISCUSSION

Out of curiosity. I see the discussions regarding Stroud and his folding under pressure. I vaguely recall the same thing about Derek Carr and pressure. If Stroud is selected and have a Carr type career, would that satisfy his detractors?

Just be the CJ that played against Georgia, I wanted him at 12 or so, as long as we get stud QB and EDGE with top two picks I am happy. Trust the staff to develop him. Good OL and running game keeping him clean will be big

Out of curiosity. I see the discussions regarding Stroud and his folding under pressure. I vaguely recall the same thing about Derek Carr and pressure. If Stroud is selected and have a Carr type career, would that satisfy his detractors?

I didn't want Stroud.

But now he's my quarterback and I'm rooting for him. The things i liked about him was his pre-snap reads and his accuracy. Hopefully, we can put an offense around him that plays to his strengths.

I do NOT want him to fail.

to-terrell-owens.gif

I didn't want Stroud.

But now he's my quarterback and I'm rooting for him. The things i liked about him was his pre-snap reads and his accuracy. Hopefully, we can put an offense around him that plays to his strengths.

I do NOT want him to fail.

Absolutely.

I came around on Stroud because I think this offense will make his life easier.

Gotta applaud Caserio and DeMeco. Seems like the debate was who to pick the QB or the pass rusher. They found a way to fill the two largest needs on this team. The franchise is no longer in limbo, for better or for worse us fans now have franchise players at the two most important positions on the team to root for… lets go Texans!

Also, congrats to Daniel Jeremiah for calling this scenario in his final mock draft!

TEXANS RECEIVE:
  • Round 1, 2023: No. 3 -- LB Will Anderson
  • Round 4, 2023: No. 105

CARDINALS RECEIVE:
  • Round 1, 2023: No. 12 (from Cleveland)
  • Round 2, 2023: No. 33
  • Round 1, 2024
  • Round 3, 2024

Back