Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2021 NFL PLAYOFFS

Horrible rule! The defense did not recover it, it should not get the ball! Offense should keep it. Change that rule.

And where does the offense get the ball? It’s not like you can spot it where it goes out of bounds.

This league is so geared towards offense, I really don’t have a problem with it. Every single penalty the defense makes is an automatic 1st down except offsides. Don’t fumble through the end zone or the defense gets the ball. I’m good with one favoring the defense.

And where does the offense get the ball? It’s not like you can spot it where it goes out of bounds.

This league is so geared towards offense, I really don’t have a problem with it. Every single penalty the defense makes is an automatic 1st down except offsides. Don’t fumble through the end zone or the defense gets the ball. I’m good with one favoring the defense.
Give it to the offense at the 20, just like the defense gets it at the 20.
I get what you’re saying but the defense didn’t recover it so...

And I agree with you, defensive holding and PI should NOT be an automatic first down. That’s BS

Give it to the offense at the 20, just like the defense gets it at the 20.
So if it’s fumbled through the end zone on 2nd and goal, is it now 3rd and goal from the 20?

The end zone isn’t like the rest of the field. You get tackled there and it’s points. The ball just touches the line, the play is over. I don’t have a problem with the defense getting that advantage that really doesn’t happen that much, with so many disadvantages they already have, including barely being able to touch a QB.

3 turnovers, down by 10. 4 minutes to go.

I really didn't care who won this game. But now, I'm hoping to see Payton & Brees pull this one off.

So if it’s fumbled through the end zone on 2nd and goal, is it now 3rd and goal from the 20?

The end zone isn’t like the rest of the field. You get tackled there and it’s points. The ball just touches the line, the play is over. I don’t have a problem with the defense getting that advantage that really doesn’t happen that much, with so many disadvantages they already have, including barely being able to touch a QB.
You make good points, not arguing or disagreeing with you. I just think it’s a crap rule.

has long has the colts n titans are out i could care less who wins

go ahead at let the chiefs 4 peat might has well be the next dynasty in the AFC sadly i wont be the texans : (

Either Green Bay or Tampa in the SB is fine by me, I don't know which to root for. But in the AFC, I'm definitely a Bills fan for this week.
Yeah man. Once I heard they made the playoffs, I started thinking about that 30 for 30 film The Four Falls of Buffalo. I want to see that city have their Super Bowl parade.

In your opinion, rank the remaining teams in order of talent.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bills
  3. Packers
  4. Buccaneers

In your opinion, rank the remaining teams in order of talent.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bills
  3. Packers
  4. Buccaneers

I go with your order.
  1. Chiefs - 4 impact players (Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, & Jones)
  2. Bills - Dual threat QB, lockdown CB, true #1 WR
  3. Packers - Rodgers to Adams
  4. Buccaneers - ??? Not enough juice here

I go with your order.

1. Chiefs - 4 impact players (Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, & Jones)
  2. Bills - Dual threat QB, lockdown CB, true #1 WR
  3. Packers - Rodgers to Adams
4. Buccaneers - ??? Not enough juice here
Bucs have some talent on both sides of the ball.
Brady did throw 40 TDs this year. Jones and Fournette combined for over 1,300 yards and 13 rushing TDs. Evans and Godwin (no Brown in this one) combined for 20 TDs.

Other side they've got Pierre-Paul, Barrett, Suh, and Devon White is a beast. If Rodgers isn't on his A+ game, I think the Bucs are going to give them a run, if not take it.

Chiefs might have some problems as well, especially if Mahomes isn't 100% with whatever that was that took him out last week, and he was hobbling around on a bad wheel too. And even if he's 100%, someone put it best that I read somewhere, that the Chiefs like to play with their food too much. Every playoff game they played last year they got down by double digits. They're more than capable, of course, of turning it on and getting the job done, but that's eventually going to bite them.

I think these are going to be some very entertaining games, that easily could go either way. I picked the chalk before the playoffs started, big rematch of Super Bowl I, but I've been burned more often than not betting against Brady.

1. Buccaneers - Most balanced with talent

This just goes to show how important turnovers are. Winston pretty much had the same team / talent around him and they were 7-9 last season. 7-9 was actually a solid record considering the QB turned the ball over 36 times. Brady reduces that number to 12 and it’s 11-5 and NFC Championship game.

BTW, since week 1 Brady has had 0 interceptions on the road this season. He had 2 in week 1 in New Orleans. That’s an amazing stat considering what we were subjected to with Winston last year. Hopefully the Saints make him their starter. :)

This just goes to show how important turnovers are. Winston pretty much had the same team / talent around him and they were 7-9 last season. 7-9 was actually a solid record considering the QB turned the ball over 36 times. Brady reduces that number to 12 and it’s 11-5 and NFC Championship game.

BTW, since week 1 Brady has had 0 interceptions on the road this season. He had 2 in week 1 in New Orleans. That’s an amazing stat considering what we were subjected to with Winston last year. Hopefully the Saints make him their starter. :)
Bucs better ride that train this year and next, Brady and Arians will probably go off into the sunset after next year. If Winston didn't learn from Brees then he is a lost case.

@Hookem Horns must be a happy man right now. LOL

That's great, to see your team in the SB in your own stadium. Everybody's always wanted it, and Tampa gets to be first.

Back