Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2021 NFL PLAYOFFS

Ok... so I’ve been a tad bit reserved in my reactions to our football team. But now that I know how to act... watch out.

When I was watching that I was thinking "so this is how fans feel after a Texanesque performance, after decades of being spoiled. Texans fans are conditioned to epic failure.. all I do is laugh hysterically now."

These types of videos highlight why mental illness is a real epidemic in this country.

People have always been crazy.. everyone just has a camera now. My Dad kicked our TV completely off it's stand after the Bills 35-3 comeback. Then again, he might have issues.

I'll scream and yell and drop a "suntuvabit**" every now and then, but I'd never destroy a TV. I may or may not have thrown a beer on the ground (at home of course, those suckers are too expensive at the stadium) in disgust. Then when the game is over, it's over. All good after that.

People have always been crazy.. everyone just has a camera now. My Dad kicked our TV completely off it's stand after the Bills 35-3 comeback. Then again, he might have issues.

Crazy is you’re just a little too wrapped up in the game, but after a minute or so you calm down and everything’s ok.

you can tell that dude is a few eggs short of a dozen. His reaction is just totally unwarranted

Crazy is you’re just a little too wrapped up in the game, but after a minute or so you calm down and everything’s ok.

you can tell that dude is a few eggs short of a dozen. His reaction is just totally unwarranted

yeah he is.. my dad kicked a TV in a alcohol induced outburst..

This guy is having a complete meltdown. Reminded me of that German kid and his keyboard. (irrc) Some people have zero coping skills.. if he was a Browns fan he would've offed himself already.

Last edited:
The Bills better start scoring. They’ve let Baltimore hang around and have gotten lucky with Tucker missing 2 kicks.

It’s just a matter of time before LJ8 breaks out a big run and puts them in position to score a TD.

Allen is also looking skittish.

The Bills better start scoring. They’ve let Baltimore hang around and have gotten lucky with Tucker missing 2 kicks.

It’s just a matter of time before LJ8 breaks out a big run and puts them in position to score a TD.

Allen is also looking skittish.
Yeah such a strange game. Including the Tucker misses.

The Bills have made some halftime adjustments. The deep passes were not happening.

Reactions: JB
Ravens are getting untracked here. If Frazier and the Bills continue to blitz, short passing game is there all day. The minute they stop blitzing, the Ravens will run all over them.

Allen and that offense better keep up the pressure on.

I think you’re seeing what happens when you mold your offense around your guy too much...especially when that guy can’t really throw it b/c It’s clear LJ8 struggles as a passer.

I think you’re seeing what happens when you mold your offense around your guy too much...especially when that guy can’t really throw it b/c It’s clear LJ8 struggles as a passer.
Man what a bad game for ravens O. Lamar has no arm. More like a shot put.

No question Diggs is in the discussion for best WR in the NFL

for what he has helped Buffalo’s offense become this year, he is probably the best right now. Literally nothing changed on Buffalo’s offense except the addition of him. He has helped Allen grow tremendously. That’s what a true #1 does.

Nuk got the numbers, but he didn’t really help Murray grow much this year.

Reactions: JB
for what he has helped Buffalo’s offense become this year, he is probably the best right now. Literally nothing changed on Buffalo’s offense except the addition of him. He has helped Allen grow tremendously. That’s what a true #1 does.

Nuk got the numbers, but he didn’t really help Murray grow much this year.

I think Adams in the discussion also. Hopkins has great hands but doesn't seem to help that much

About 5 quarters of dud football today. Rams kept it interesting til the 4th.

Hope tomorrow is better. Everyone bet the under for the NFC game and lost, and bet the over for the AFC game, and lost.
Don’t bet the NFL folks

Back