Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2021 NFL PLAYOFFS

Brady is going to make a lot of cash off his reputation in some manner or another. So you have to wonder, TV star or get into coaching? I'd hire his ass as a coach anyday. LOL

Can't remotely imagine him coaching.

Not sure he'd want to be as accessible as one would need for tv.

Probably just investing in some business venture (or more) that he really believes in and can sink his teeth into.

Can't remotely imagine him coaching.

Not sure he'd want to be as accessible as one would need for tv.

Probably just investing in some business venture (or more) that he really believes in and can sink his teeth into.

Or go the Jordan route and only endorse products he uses but get paid truck loads for the ones does.

Lol, it’s only Reid’s when it looks good. Since they struggled on offense today, it’ll be Bienemy’s offense and playcalling..

Nope,

Losing Eric Fisher really hurt them. The value of a stud LT cant be underestimated.

Brady is going to make a lot of cash off his reputation in some manner or another. So you have to wonder, TV star or get into coaching? I'd hire his ass as a coach anyday. LOL

Would you hire him if he retired and next season say the Bears HC job came open? I would, can you imagine a better QB teacher? He has away of making people realize what's important.

When Winston was there, there was talent, but it spent most of its time in the clubs. I 1 yr Brady changed the culture of the Bucs.

One of them did.
Right. A lot of people are here expressing their disappointment in KC's offense. & rightfully so.

But KCs defense had been playing well through the playoffs as well, with the pressure they were getting on the QB & the turnovers that generated. They also fell short last night.

Makes you wonder how bad Mahomes would look behind our line.
5689f87d04aca35502cff56488f4ac74.jpg

Also - does this mean keep Watson?

I don’t think the GOATs can coach. They can’t understand what it is like to be mortal and have limitations.

No, Swartz and Fisher were both out
God even with that Texan like oline mahomes still made some throws that
Could’ve resulted in positive plays if only the receiver had caught the ball. I was confused why Reid and beignemy didn’t or couldn’t adjust the gameplay.
Tod Bowles
bowels coached his ass off. To be torched by a player earlier in the year them Completely shutting that player down in the rematch.

Chiefs run and window could be closing as fast as it opened. They have cap issues in 2021 then the Mahomes contract kicks in, in 2022.....they're getting ready to lose players and have little wiggle room to replace them.

LT, Fisher is probably as good as gone. His injury probably doesn't get him back until mid-season or later but his contract numbers might force the Chiefs to evaluate his situation once he does return.

Mahomes came back down to earth once his protection broke down and Reid, Bieniemy and company didn't make the adjustments after halftime. Watson might've handled this situation better since he's lived with this scenario his entire career whereas Mahomes was introduced to this at the worst possible time.

Back