Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 TRAINING CAMP NOTES

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Yeah, I think we might need to be a little more specific when talking Martin, and especially Johnson. Oh, and I guess Reid too.

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
How much more specific can you get than a article with the title large-lettered and bolded NICK MARTIN within the post?:

View attachment 6575
Sure, but I didn't get there until I'd read the first two sentences.

And the post right before this one was referring to JACOB Martin. So reading one after the other, your mind is in Jacob Martin Mode, the you read the first two sentences of this and you're like what, and then you see the bolded O-Line comment.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Sure, but I didn't get there until I'd read the first two sentences.

And the post right before this one was referring to JACOB Martin. So reading one after the other, your mind is in Jacob Martin Mode, the you read the first two sentences of this and you're like what, and then you see the bolded O-Line comment.
Obviously you've never taken a speed-reading course, where you're taught to see the whole page while you are reading! :winky:

Texans' Keke Coutee has 'pretty good' scrimmage
Aaron Wilson Sep. 3, 2020

Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee had an encouraging scrimmage.

Especially considering that the former fourth-round draft pick is coming off of a minor stress fracture that sidelined him for a week of practice.

Texans coach and general manager Bill O'Brien indicated that Coutee was able to fully participate, including return duties and lining up at different receiver spots.

"Keke looked good," O'Brien said Thursday during a Zoom video call. "He was cutting off of his foot and doing some good things. He returned kicks. He played in the slot.

"He played on the outside. He ran reverses. He did a lot of different things. He looked pretty good."
Sounds like coach speak for an advertisement.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Actually, the McNair’s “blessed” us with a second O’Brien this year- Bill “The GM” O’Brien.
Yes he did and the Texans have the most talented team since 2010

Does this mean they are going to beat the Ravens/Chies to start the season? Nope the Texans aren't that talented.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Yes he did and the Texans have the most talented team since 2010

Does this mean they are going to beat the Ravens/Chies to start the season? Nope the Texans aren't that talented.
So SteelB: you really think the 2020 version of the Texans is their best in 10 years ?

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
As far as significant media feedback, this is still Houston. Possibly the home of the worst sports journalism in the country. We hear what the teams want us to hear. That’s why missing the preseason sucks, because we can’t make our own observations.
BTW, I agree with you regarding the bought and paid for Houston media.
Its not so much bought and paid for as it is held for ransom .... and by that I mean their media credentials.
Badmouth this team and you run the risk of losing those credentials.

Notice even Pancakes is seldom negative ....