Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2020 Texans Talk Texans Only Blind Mock Draft

DE/OLB- Nick Coe (Auburn) 6-5 @ 280 lbs
OLB/DE- Joe Gaziano (Northwestern) 6-4 @ 280 lbs
OG/OC- Gage Cervanka (Clemson) 6-3 @ 321 lbs
I really like Coe early season and focused on him but he seemed to just lose my interest and I couldn't really identify why. I guess if he fell this far that was the reason to it.

Survanta is extremely strong. 225 lift 44 times which is amazing. Also High School wrestler with good athleticism and lost one out of two hundred matches and was state champion four times. Also was the starter mid 2018 through last season for the Clemson Tigers which is really good. So... Why is he available 7th round?

Gotta be Oluwole Bentiku. Edge/DE.
5 star recruit finally lived up to the hype in 2019. Has nice array of moves.
Cant have enough pass rush right?
Put him on ST to hone his skills and compete with Omenihu for snaps.
Put me down for McTelvin Agim DL. Ark. Pick #248 or 250.
And DeMarkus Acy. CB Missouri.
What was Bentikues stats? Any evals we can link and review? Thanks!

Nick Coe went off the board between picks 4.111 and 5.171.

I'll sub WR, Marquez Callaway (Tennessee) for Coe. Callaway brings the ability to return kicks and punts at an above average capability until he's developed enough of an NFL route tree to compete for starting reps at WR. He fits the exact model of the perfect RD7 pick....contributes on ST's until he's ready to compete for a starting position. He has size, speed, hand, catch radius but the question remains with his route running......this is fixable.

I also like Derrick Dillon WR LSU as an UDFA. He got overshadowed by Jefferson/Chase/Marshall in a star studded LSU WR corps.

Dillon is very fast, has good hands and route running skills. He also was a great ST's gunner. He can also return punts. He would've been a WR1 at most schools.

Well worth a late rd pick/UDFA signing.

I really like Coe early season and focused on him but he seemed to just lose my interest and I couldn't really identify why. I guess if he fell this far that was the reason to it.

Survanta is extremely strong. 225 lift 44 times which is amazing. Also High School wrestler with good athleticism and lost one out of two hundred matches and was state champion four times. Also was the starter mid 2018 through last season for the Clemson Tigers which is really good. So... Why is he available 7th round?

Hey Bad .... who is Survanta .... I can't find him anywhere ?

What was Bentikues stats? Any evals we can link and review? Thanks!

https://fanspeak.com/nfldraftnews/2...wole-betiku-jr-impresses-at-illinois-pro-day/

Bentikues has an Adonis body ! He has impressive numbers from his Pro Day. The young man is driven .... has a fascinating array of talents .... modern day Renaissance Man .... can't believe he wouldn't make a valuable addition to team ! On the 2019 Illinois site there is more !

https://fanspeak.com/nfldraftnews/2...wole-betiku-jr-impresses-at-illinois-pro-day/

Bentikues has an Adonis body ! He has impressive numbers from his Pro Day. The young man is driven .... has a fascinating array of talents .... modern day Renaissance Man .... can't believe he wouldn't make a valuable addition to team ! On the 2019 Illinois site there is more !
I believe he took some time to adjust with his breakout season coming in the one just completed.
Will need to keep learning but it seems he finally caught on.
Could be a real steal.

I remember him now. Seems like he would have to beat out Ejiofor. He got three and a half of those sacks Against Connecticut but their starting tackle Peart (& he's not that good) was out so can't say I'm very impressed. I think perhaps he should have remained in school improved his game. Seem like he surprised many by coming out early.

I had him as a 3rd rd pick in one of my 1st mocks. I haven't really changed my opinion of him. His best football is ahead of him.

Cervanka..auto check typed otherwise. See O.T. post I quoted. TY for catching.

Gage Cervenka was one of the first guys I talked about early in the season. I had read an article about how powerful he was, and how Damien Lewis, (RG) was even stronger. I, like everyone else, had the opportunity to watch them (LSU), more than any other team this year. They were both stronger than oxen .... and just about as nimble ! I was unable to find a quality right guard this year .... that would fit into our man/power blocking scheme.

Bryce Huff - (2) @JB , @badboy
L'Jarius Sneed - @JB
Daniel Thomas - @JB
Demarkus Acy - (2) @cuppacoffee , @Texansphan
Luq Barcoo - @cuppacoffee
Bryan London - @cuppacoffee
Bravvion Roy - (2) @Childress79 , @steelbtexan
Gage Cervenka - (2) @Childress79 , @OptimisticTexan
Tyrie Cleveland - @steelbtexan
DeeJay Dallas - @steelbtexan
Nate Gunn - @badboy
Shane Zylstra - @badboy
Joe Gaziano - @OptimisticTexan
Javelin Guidry - @Childress79
Oluwole Bentiku - @Texansphan

4 with tie for 3 spots. I'm going to tie break this by going with the first 3 players with 2 votes each.

Bravvion Roy - DL, Baylor is the pick at 7.240
Bryce Huff - EDGE, Memphis is the pick at 7.248
Gage Cervenka - IOL, Clemson is the pick at 7.50

This completes the 2020 Texans Talk Texans Only Blind Mock. See results here.

Mock Draft List provided by On The Clock's Composite Big Board

Last edited:
Bryce Huff - (2) @JB , @badboy
L'Jarius Sneed - @JB
Daniel Thomas - @JB
Demarkus Acy - (2) @cuppacoffee , @Texansphan
Luq Barcoo - @cuppacoffee
Bryan London - @cuppacoffee
Bravvion Roy - (2) @Childress79 , @steelbtexan
Gage Cervenka - (2) @Childress79 , @OptimisticTexan
Tyrie Cleveland - @steelbtexan
DeeJay Dallas - @steelbtexan
Nate Gunn - @badboy
Shane Zylstra - @badboy
Joe Gaziano - @OptimisticTexan
Javelin Guidry - @Childress79
Oluwole Bentiku - @Texansphan

4 with tie for 3 spots. I'm going to tie break this by going with the first 3 players with 2 votes each.

Bravvion Roy - DL, Baylor is the pick at 7.240
Bryce Huff - EDGE, Memphis is the pick at 7.248
Gage Cervenka - IOL, Clemson is the pick at 7.50

This completes the 2020 Texans Talk Texans Only Blind Mock. See results here.

Mock Draft List provided by On The Clock's Composite Big Board

Great job again this yr Lucky

Thanks for the time you put in.

Back