Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2019 1.23 TYTUS HOWARD OT Alabama State

Are you happy with our first round pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweat tried speed vs him at the Senior Bowl and he shut it down. Sweat bull rushed him once and put him on his butt.

He needs to add muscle but we already knew that. He's also only been playing OL for 2 years.

Just watch his feet. Very fast chops in his back pedal.

Needs to add muscle and better use of his hands.

Also: All those players you mentioned are still there. Risner, Cajuste, Little, Taylor, Ford. How do we know they're not gonna double dip at 54? We might be able to find a good corner in the 2nd also.

Julien Davenport 2.0 ... dude benched 225 only 21 times, for an NFL offensive lineman that is pathetic (yeah yeah yeah I already know "but he's gonna get stronger" save it) guy played good against Auburn and had a stalemate with Montez Sweat at the Senior Bowl and all of a sudden he's the next Duane Brown! LOL I envy you're optimistic go get em' attitude, but Im just too old and worn down by this franchise to keep saying these things year after year. It was a desperate pick when Plan A failed. Better players were passed up on for a project.

I blame AT&T. Apparently our phone lines block all calls except from the Browns.
Come to think of it, this organization is so damn cheap that we're probably still using dial up internet and results were being displayed 30 minutes late. Dammit we suck. (how's my SteelB impression?)

Julien Davenport 2.0 ... dude benched 225 only 21 times, for an NFL offensive lineman that is pathetic (yeah yeah yeah I already know "but he's gonna get stronger" save it) guy played good against Auburn and had a stalemate with Montez Sweat at the Senior Bowl and all of a sudden he's the next Duane Brown! LOL I envy you're optimistic go get em' attitude, but Im just too old and worn down by this franchise to keep saying these things year after year. It was a desperate pick when Plan A failed. Better players were passed up on for a project.

What better players did you like?

Dillard only did 24, Ford only 19. Just admit you know nothing Uncle Rico and let it go. You hate the pick and we get it, but fabrication doesn't suit you

Come to think of it, this organization is so damn cheap that we're probably still using dial up internet and results were being displayed 30 minutes late. Dammit we suck. (how's my SteelB impression?)

Like his, pretty much biased and ignorant

Dillard only did 24, Ford only 19. Just admit you know nothing Uncle Rico and let it go. You hate the pick and we get it, but fabrication doesn't suit you

HA! says the Hollywood Reporter going around fighting for the honor of make believe heroes all over!! Why dont you just get up off your knees and wipe your mouth? Every time the team makes any kind of move you seem to be first in line to receive a load. All those bench values suck. I didnt want Dillard, or Ford but they sure were better picks considering intangibles then some ex QB who became a fat boy and now he's a first round pick? Get the **** out of here.

HA! says the Hollywood Reporter going around fighting for the honor of make believe heroes all over!! Why dont you just get up off your knees and wipe your mouth? Every time the team makes any kind of move you seem to be first in line to receive a load. All those bench values suck. I didnt want Dillard, or Ford but they sure were better picks considering intangibles then some ex QB who became a fat boy and now he's a first round pick? Get the **** out of here.

Attack the poster much mr pathetic? You were the one that commented that the bench numbers were a big deal. What's wrong, don't believe in yourself, don't believe in any standards? Shall I go through your post history to bring up non-relevant comments to degrade you? I don't think that's necessary as you do quite a good job of making you look the fool

For all the pro analysts here or just the dicksuckers in general who will fight to the death anyone who contradicts or goes against the BORG mentality I've gone ahead and quoted all the major publications and their grade for this pick, but Im going to guess that it wont matter because they are wrong and you are right! (Hey is this the White House?)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-first-round-pick/

I thought there were better options on the board. Jawaan Taylor would have been my choice and Greg Little even. He could be a good move or could be a bust. They need him to be good right now. Deshaun Watson got killed last year. He's a massive man and they need help. Watson should be happy. Grade: C+

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...draft-day-1-quicksnap-grades-for-all-32-teams

Day 1 grade: C
Draft analysis: Howard has the athleticism to succeed in the NFL despite playing at FCS-level Alabama State; he proved that at the combine and acquitted himself nicely at the Senior Bowl. This really smells like picking for need, although they decided not to reach for their other big need, a cornerback. If Andre Dillard -- whom the Eagles traded up to select one spot before the Texans were on the clock -- stars in the league and Howard does not, people will wonder why Houston did not go up to get the top left tackle in the draft.

https://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades1.php

MAYOCK MALFUNCTION, FARMER FAIL, GRIGSON GAFFE, CERRATO SUCKAGE, BAALKE BLOOPER, CHIP TRAGEDY, KING CALAMITY, SASHI SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH Grade
Panic move alert! Panic move alert! The Texans clearly wanted Andre Dillard, so I can understand why they'd panic a little bit, but this is unbelievable. Tytus Howard in the first round? He's a third-round prospect! He would've been a reach in Round 2! I had Howard going 82nd in my 2019 NFL Mock Draft. You may have just heard Daniel Jeremiah say Howard was his 50th-ranked player, but I think that's a tad too high. Couldn't the Texans have traded down like the Seahawks and Ravens just did? Why not move down 8-12 spots and then select Howard? There's absolutely no reason to take him at No. 23, when there's a 100-percent chance he would be there at No. 33, and also No. 43!

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/2019-nfl-draft-grades-first-round

23. Texans: Tytus Howard, OT Alabama State
Analysis: Tytus Howard is an impressive ball of clay, but he’ll need time to be molded into a contributor, and I don’t know if the Texans have time to wait for that to happen. Or the coaching staff to make it happen. Maybe Howard is the next Terron Armstead. Or maybe he’ll be the next athletic tackle who flames out of the league in three years. I’d be more comfortable betting on the latter.

GRADE: D

and it goes on and on .. and yet the Texans Talk Elite know for sure this guy will be great and was worth that first round pick! Christ I remember why I dont come here as often anymore. See you suck ups in August.

For all the pro analysts here or just the dicksuckers in general who will fight to the death anyone who contradicts or goes against the BORG mentality I've gone ahead and quoted all the major publications and their grade for this pick, but Im going to guess that it wont matter because they are wrong and you are right! (Hey is this the White House?)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-first-round-pick/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...draft-day-1-quicksnap-grades-for-all-32-teams

and it goes on and on .. and yet the Texans Talk Elite know for sure this guy will be great and was worth that first round pick! Christ I remember why I dont come here as often anymore. See you suck ups in August.
Time for you to take a break.

Shall I post the grades from all those draft experts 1 day after the 2006 draft too? The Texans were supposed to rue the day they passed on VY & Reggie Bush too, remember?

Last edited:
1. GB took the Maryland Safety, Savage.

2. Risner is still available.

3. Eagles took Dillard which is what I think you meant.

Yes, after all the reading the names all run together. That's my story and I am sticking to it. :)

Guess it was past this old farts bedtime. Couldn't have screwed it up worse if I tried.

:coffee:

Last edited:
I’m sill torn on this pick, I like the guy and would have been over the moon to get him in any round but the 1st. My twobiggest reasons are

A: it made the Texans look like they panicked after the Eagles jumped over them. Maybe Howard really as their number two but it still looks like a panic move and that can make future deals harder.

B: I’m not sure he’s a day one ready player which is what I like in the round one picks. They may not be all pro on day one but I like a player that you can at least know that if you plug him in he will stop the bleeding.

There’s another side to this to, it could be they really think Kalil will last all season and Howard will get a season to bulk up and coach up to NFL level. If that’s the case it opens up a whole new list of concerns. I liked the Kalil signing but I also wouldn’t bet the farm, or in this case the QB, on him lasting all season.

GB didn't take an OL last night... Philly did take Dillard and the Falcons McCary. Could you be thinking one of those?

Don't know what I was thinking. Brain fart of Biblical proportion.

Went night night thinking GB moved ahead of us to get Dillard.

:coffee:

Reactions: JB

All right everyone , stand up and click your heels together and let’s go back to yesterday at the 22nd pick cause there’s do overs yah .

I remember a few years ago, one OL college player was rated the best in the draft, can't miss OL for 10 years by everyone.The best OL prospect in years and years. Got picked I think at NO 1. no NO 2. He did not live up to his hype. Was horrible. Robert Gallery. Lets at least give the guy a chance, before you declare him a bust.

I’m sill torn on this pick, I like the guy and would have been over the moon to get him in any round but the 1st. My twobiggest reasons are

A: it made the Texans look like they panicked after the Eagles jumped over them. Maybe Howard really as their number two but it still looks like a panic move and that can make future deals harder.

B: I’m not sure he’s a day one ready player which is what I like in the round one picks. They may not be all pro on day one but I like a player that you can at least know that if you plug him in he will stop the bleeding.

There’s another side to this to, it could be they really think Kalil will last all season and Howard will get a season to bulk up and coach up to NFL level. If that’s the case it opens up a whole new list of concerns. I liked the Kalil signing but I also wouldn’t bet the farm, or in this case the QB, on him lasting all season.

I would have loved to have traded back to 40-46 and picked up another 2nd this year and 1st/2nd next year and still selected him, but was that a possibility? I'm pretty confidant he wouldn't have been there at 54

I remember a few years ago, one OL college player was rated the best in the draft, can't miss OL for 10 years by everyone.The best OL prospect in years and years. Got picked I think at NO 1. no NO 2. He did not live up to his hype. Was horrible. Robert Gallery. Lets at least give the guy a chance, before you declare him a bust.
Rams have picked two huge OL busts in the last 10 years. Jason smith picked #2 overall in 2009 and Greg Robinson picked #2 overall also in 2014, the year clowney got picked. I remember some on this board wanted us to pick Robinson instead of Clowney. And both didn’t last very long in the league.

The reason he was switched is they then had a left handed QB so he has always protected the QB s backside and only have up one sack in two years. Not too bad.
So turns out my man Tytus was kinda like that Japanese baseball player who could pitch right or left handed, huh ? He can alternate - he plays LT and the next play the coach sends in the soutpaw QB and Tytus says NP, he just moves over to RT.
Thanks Edo. I'm starting to think Tytus might be a real steal at #23 !

So turns out my man Tytus was kinda like that Japanese baseball player who could pitch right or left handed, huh ? He can alternate - he plays LT and the next play the coach sends in the soutpaw QB and Tytus says NP, he just moves over to RT.
Thanks Edo. I'm starting to think Tytus might be a real steal at #23 !

Not every play... it usually went by series

Tytus Howard says he is going to be here a long time #Texans pic.twitter.com/zgzTywpNYe

— David Nuño (@DavidNunoABC13) April 26, 2019

Howard worked both tackle positions at Alabama State. Right tackle with the ones and then left tackle with the twos. His coach wanted him to be proficient in both spots for the Hornets. #Texans

— patrick (@PatDStat) April 26, 2019

Tytus Howard will work at offensive tackle for the #Texans according to Bill O’Brien.

— patrick (@PatDStat) April 26, 2019

Howard says he feels completely comfortable playing both right and left tackle. Often had to do both, working with the 1s, 2s and 3s with little depth on o-line in college. #Texans

— Deepi Sidhu (@DeepSlant) April 26, 2019

Tytus Howard says he traveled for nearly a month straight taking about 24 team visits, only home for a few days. Received a lot of attention after his performance at Senior Bowl. #Texans

— Deepi Sidhu (@DeepSlant) April 26, 2019

Tytus Howard (@levelstothis_2) said he shed tears when the #Texans drafted him. pic.twitter.com/ru7t8xltUd

— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) April 26, 2019

I heard O’Brien say at the press conference today that they were going to start Howard at tackle and have him play some guard too. This is pretty much what concerned me. They’re going to move him all over the place.

When is OB going to endorse a left tackle and keep him there?

Rams have picked two huge OL busts in the last 10 years. Jason smith picked #2 overall in 2009 and Greg Robinson picked #2 overall also in 2014, the year clowney got picked. I remember some on this board wanted us to pick Robinson instead of Clowney. And both didn’t last very long in the league.

Greg Robinson is still playing but yes he didn't live up to expectations .

I heard O’Brien say at the press conference today that they were going to start Howard at tackle and have him play some guard too. This is pretty much what concerned me. They’re going to move him all over the place.

When is OB going to endorse a left tackle and keep him there?

Why would they settle a rookie at one position when learning multiple positions in one training camp has worked so well already?

Why would they settle a rookie at one position when learning multiple positions in one training camp has worked so well already?

That's really the crux of the matter right there. I (and many of you, it appears) have very little faith in this staff's ability to coach up an offensive lineman, especially one that's a project. I have that lack of faith because I am capable of recognizing trends and patterns (unlike O'Brien, apparently). That lack of faith carries over into most things when I think about this staff, I fear. So even if this pick pans out, it doesn't mean it wasn't a reach.

For you poker players, just because you catch your 4-out river card to win the hand doesn't mean you played well. And I often feel that the Texans are the guppies at the table.

His "grades" were assigned by media guys that don't know anything about football. That doesn't mean NFL teams feel the same.

Zero chance he would have been there at #54.
Lol media guys that don’t know as much as you right? 31 other teams had a chance to draft him and passed. Those nfl teams must not of liked him.

If he starts and looks good this year I’ll glad
Day 1 after JJ Watt, Duane Brown were drafted read much the same mr. crybaby
lol. Brown was a bit of a reach. Watt was simply a great pick. The reason was value at the spot taken and risk/reward and how big a gamble you are taking. He’s a decent prospect that may turn into a good player but the value return was bad and risk and gamble is high. Small school not many years experience at LT and considered weak player.

It’s about philosophy. Never pass up a proven quality player from a big school/conference at a position of need for an unproven small school project when you’re trying to win now. It was a poor choice.

If he starts and looks good this year I’ll glad

lol. Brown was a bit of a reach. Watt was simply a great pick. The reason was value at the spot taken and risk/reward and how big a gamble you are taking. He’s a decent prospect that may turn into a good player but the value return was bad and risk and gamble is high. Small school not many years experience at LT and considered weak player.

It’s about philosophy. Never pass up a proven quality player from a big school/conference at a position of need for an unproven small school project when you’re trying to win now. It was a poor choice.

Greg Robinson says hi. So does Robert Gallery. And numerous others.

Your main problem is that you can't recognize that each player has his own individual profile and they are all totally different from each other. Your philosophy is useless because I can point to as many failures as you can successes.

Your main problem is that you can't recognize that each player has his own individual profile and they are all totally different from each other. Your philosophy is useless because I can point to as many failures as you can successes.

I told a group of friends who have Dillard going to the HOF and Howard being a guy they got off the scrap pile . If Dillard was all that , he'd be a top five pick .

As opposed to what many here believe, this is not all that an uncommon approach in a team's offseason........McVay won Coach of the Year with a 11-5 record.

Offensive linemen for Rams are all practicing at multiple positions

By: Bryan Kalbrosky | April 25, 2017 8:53 pm ET

During the NFL offseason, the Los Angeles Rams are reportedly cross-training their offensive linemen at different positions in the trenches.

Rob Havenstein and Greg Robinson, who both struggled last season, have already undergone position changes. But today, Havenstein explained that Los Angeles hasn’t confirmed he will play right guard.

“I think a lot of guys are cross-training because we don’t know where we’re going to be … the best five are going to play, whoever that is. Guys are going to have to compete, work for the job, obviously myself included. We’re going to be fighting to get better together.”

As Havenstein explained, the Aaron Kromer-led offensive line will start the five most impressive players from the offseason.

Havenstein has made it clear that it’s more important to learn the scheme of the offense than the position.

Another reason why the offense may be practicing at multiple positions is to develop a more holistic approach.

The Rest of the Story

Last edited:
Lol media guys that don’t know as much as you right? 31 other teams had a chance to draft him and passed. Those nfl teams must not of liked him.

I'm not claiming to know anything. Just pointing out that those media rankings are made by guys that are not sitting in NFL war rooms. So they don't represent what NFL teams think. But since you brought it up, I did have a first round grade on Howard and he went in the first round. Not many of your media groupthink overlords can say that.

Technically, 22 teams passed on him. Ten more had a shot but he was snatched up. For all we know, 10 teams had a first round grade on him but nine didn't get the chance to draft him. Others, Cody Ford for example, can't say the same. The entire NFL had a shot at him in the first round and none bit.

I would be ok with this line up although I know probably won't happen.
LT: Howard
LG: Rankins/Kelemete
C: Martin
RG: Fuller
RT: Henderson

Our offensive line today is no better than the end of last season

That's actually a lie. I understand the staff didn't pick your guy, but that's not true.

Kalil graded out better than Davenport during his worst season.

The staff had Henderson as a starter at RT if he hadn't got injured.

Let's be honest, Howard is probably better than Kelemete and Davenport. (Howard is still learning and growing into his role, too)

No 22 teams passed on him, 9 either thought he would be there after the Texan’s pick or didn’t have him as a round one. Also one thing that has been consistent on all the reports on him is that all the teams he visited did like him just Texans, either because of need or plan, liked him more. The guy visited 24 teams which means at least 24 scouts and/or coaches felt he was worth a closer look.

If we are going to talk about about football expertise who would you trust more, a media guy that studied broadcasting and watches, and maybe studies, all sports or a scout/coach that has dedicated his life to learning as much about football as he can?

I’m still not sure about him as a round 1 but that’s not because I dislike the player just not sure he was worth a round one. In rounds 2+ he would have been a huge get for any team.

No 22 teams passed on him, 9 either thought he would be there after the Texan’s pick or didn’t have him as a round one. Also one thing that has been consistent on all the reports on him is that all the teams he visited did like him just Texans, either because of need or plan, liked him more. The guy visited 24 teams which means at least 24 scouts and/or coaches felt he was worth a closer look.

If we are going to talk about about football expertise who would you trust more, a media guy that studied broadcasting and watches, and maybe studies, all sports or a scout/coach that has dedicated his life to learning as much about football as he can?

I’m still not sure about him as a round 1 but that’s not because I dislike the player just not sure he was worth a round one. In rounds 2+ he would have been a huge get for any team.
That response was sarcasm in response to another similar response to me.

Given a choice between the two options I pointed out you go with the more proven guy. You go with the least risky pick. It’s not rocket science. Stop misrepresenting what I’m saying. I never said it’s a lock if you go to a big school that you’ll be good. I said the chances are in your favor if you go with the more polished player that’s had the better coaching and experience against better competition.

https://houston.sportsmap.com/lance-zierleins-texans-draft-primer

Round 1 targets

Andre Dillard, LT, Washington State: The most gifted left tackle in this draft will likely go way before the Texans pick and I don't expect them to trade away their valuable picks to get their hands on him unless he drops far enough to where it may cost them a future third next year.

Greg Little, LT, Ole Miss: He's solid and a multi-year starter in the difficult SEC West, but he's below average in the running game and might be more of an early second round talent. The value of left tackle could push him up.

Kaleb McGary, RT, Washington: He check the traits boxes and the toughness that the Texans will covet under GM Brian Gaine and head coach Bill O'Brien. This might be a shade early for him, but there are teams who like his potential and toughness.

Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas St: Risner has played right tackle and center and should have no problem moving to guard if needed. Because Risner is so versatile and so consistent, he could find his way into the first. I'm higher on Risner than most.

Those are the lineman he thought would be available at 23.

Given a choice between the two options I pointed out you go with the more proven guy. You go with the least risky pick. It’s not rocket science. Stop misrepresenting what I’m saying. I never said it’s a lock if you go to a big school that you’ll be good. I said the chances are in your favor if you go with the more polished player that’s had the better coaching and experience against better competition.

I'm only responding to your comments. You're the one who keeps moving the goalposts after each one. You keep making absolute statements without any room for thought about the fact that all prospects are unique. I haven't misrepresented anything. If you mean something different than what you said then say it differently than how you've been saying it.

Our offensive line today is no better than the end of last season

I get the frustration, and I acknowledge it has merit. However, the OL is much better than at the end of last year:

subtractions = K. Lamm

additions = Kahlil, Howard, +Henderson is healthy, + adding more OL today and/or tomorrow in the draft.... + Darren Fells as an inline TE.
* also, all the young players (Rankin, Davenport, Fulton, Martin, etc...) have an additional off-season in the NFL.

I realize that sounds rather insignificant. However, keeping an entire corp of young players who gained a season of experience... and adding pieces to that is not insignificant. I am not defending the moves made/not made. I don't know how this is going to work out. However, there is reason for optimism moving forward, IMO.

I said it in an earlier post and I'll say it again.
I don't trust Devlin at all with prospects. He could take an all, pro future hall of fame, best tackle in the league and turn him into some one who couldn't block grandma who uses a walker, even if he had 10 minutes to hold her off.
I still wish Devlin would have been fired this off season. Don't understand at all why he's still with the team. He's a terrible line coach. He's not even good enough to coach a peewee league much less be allowed to evaluate and request talent on a pro level.
To answer your question, he hasn't developed anyone. He has had good draft picks and free agents to put in front of all of the Texans quarterbacks and he has yet to put together a decent O-line. I have thought all along that it wasn't the player's lack of talent, it's Devlin's serious lack of coaching ability. He turns good players and prospects into garbage.

While I agree that Devlin needs to be ****-canned back to Jr. High coaching...OB doesn't help him AT ALL.

What did this offensive line do when Kubiak was HC? Outside zone with cut-blocking. They drilled that into these guys day after day, month after month, year after year. They lined up, said this is what we do, and we do it better on offense and you guys on D can't stop it, even when you know what's coming. And more often than not they were right.

What the hell does this team want to be upfront? Zone? Power? Light and nimble? Nasty, big, and mean?

There's no cohesion, no theme, nothing to set your hat on that you depend on.

It's like a giant pile of different flavored jello. This week we're a zone team. Maybe next week we'll be power. This year we'll draft big bruisers, next year we'll draft a ballerina.

I'm not defending Devlin per se, but honestly I am not sure that ANY o-line coach can succeed with BOB. The core problem is the HC and chief OC.

Until BOB gets a one-way ticket to splitsville, I really see only incremental improvement.

Houston Texans: OT Tytus Howard is a safe bet oozing with athleticism
by Brian K. Patterson6 hours ago Follow @brkp1999

The Houston Texans have selected the incredibly athletic Tytus Howard 23rd overall in the first round of the NFL Draft. Could they have waited? Let’s look.

Houston Texans fans — the pick is in the for the first round and we now know what the team valued the most in terms deciding what position on the football field to address first. After all of the rumors that were floating that the franchise was going to trade out of the 23rd pick, they ended proceeding to use it for an offensive tackle.

Did they snag Jonah Williams? Cody Ford? Andre Dillard? Actually, they went with Alabama State tackle Tytus Howard, who had worked out for the team recently, as their first pick of the NFL Draft. I’d imagine that the reactions were mixed among fans for the pick but when you look at his raw talent as well as his athleticism, he has the potential to be an extremely strong asset for the Houston Texans.

According to Pro Football Focus (subscription required), Howard had a 77.6 overall grade through 659 snaps in 2018. He was ranked 14th among tackles nationwide in run-block success percentage (93.9) with his 34-inch arms and 10.6-inch hands.

PFF has him graded out as an above-average pass/run blocker who avoids negative blocking and has a high percentage of positive run blocks. He’s ranked 24th in Pass Blocking Efficiency (98.3) and did face a tremendous amount of pressure throughout 2018, which was his most significant season of playing time in his collegiate career.
He allowed a paltry 11 pressures for the season which included six quarterback hurries, four QB hits and just one sack.

Howard, who was originally was a quarterback at Monroe County (Ala.) High School, bulked up from 230 to 317 pounds when asked by head coach Donald Hill-Eley to morph into an offensive lineman. Aaron Wilson of the Chron reported that he credits his fiancee’s chicken spaghetti that enabled him to pick up 87 pounds to have the girth needed to protect his assignment game-in and out.

THE REST OF THE STORY

Alabama State offensive lineman Tytus Howard was so sure he wouldn’t be taken in the first round of theNFL draftthat he was about to call it a night.

A phone call interrupted those plans and, staring at it and knowing what it meant, his emotions poured out.

“The Houston Texans were on the board, and I see an832 numbercome across my phone,” Howard said. “I look around the room and I say, ‘This is really happening right now.’

“Tears were rolling down my face.”

The Texans took Howard with the 23rd overall pick Thursday, making him the highest drafted player in ASU history.
&&&
https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...st-round-nfl-draft-houston-texans/3583525002/
&&&
I love these stories.

Back