Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

12%, err 2%

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
i ran the playoff machine and keep finding even at 12-4 we are the #3 seed unless patriots lose

All 4 teams at 12-4 we are #3 seed and chargers wildcard So seems be a pittsburgh fan.
I found the Dolphins emerging as our matchup the majority of ways I played it, and was surprised

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
i ran the playoff machine and keep finding even at 12-4 we are the #3 seed unless patriots lose

All 4 teams at 12-4 we are #3 seed and chargers wildcard So seems be a pittsburgh fan.
I found the Dolphins emerging as our matchup the majority of ways I played it, and was surprised
We lost head to head to the Pats, so yeah, they own the tie breaker. We need them to lose to the Steelers.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I don't remember this much negativity prior to a playoff game. Not even when Hoyer or Osweiler were QBing.
It was Hoyer and Oz who showed us how (and why) to be this way.

We haven't contained Hilton in either game this year and Luck racked up 800-some-odd yds passing against what's supposed to be a star-studded defense.

...the reality is the Colts really should have swept us.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Really? Yeah, the Colts ran up some passing yards. But the defense kept the Colts under 100 yards rushing over the 2 games combined. Also, won the turnover battle in both games.

Reich made a bonehead decision in the first game, that kept it from being a tie, not a win for the Colts. Clowney made a bonehead decision to jump offsides in game 2, which kept Watson and the offense from a chance to tie or win that game. Two close games, two close teams (11 vs 10 wins). Both had bad starts and great finishes. I don't see an advantage for one side that the other doesn't have a corresponding advantage. I don't see anything changing in game #3. Someone's got to win. May as well be the Texans.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
It was Hoyer and Oz who showed us how (and why) to be this way.

We haven't contained Hilton in either game this year and Luck racked up 800-some-odd yds passing against what's supposed to be a star-studded defense.

I don't know about all that. Most here complain about BO'bs approach in both games. As handicapped as we truly are, we still feel BO'b handcuffs & holds this offense back.

If, & that's a big if, he focuses on what this team can do & not on what we can't we would have swept the Colts.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I don't know about all that. Most here complain about BO'bs approach in both games. As handicapped as we truly are, we still feel BO'b handcuffs & holds this offense back.

If, & that's a big if, he focuses on what this team can do & not on what we can't we would have swept the Colts.
Perhaps. Guess we'll never really know