Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 17 Gameday: Texans at 49ers

This is some of the more bizarre play calling I've seen in a while...

I actually feel sorry for 9ers fans because I think they really do suck more than us... (but it's close)

I've been watching football for a long freaking time and this is one of the more bizarre experiences I can remember, all things considered.

Well, at least if we tie everyone is happy on this board. We didnt lose, we didnt win and we still get the number one pick!!!

aj. said:
I've been watching football for a long freaking time and this is one of the more bizarre experiences I can remember, all things considered.
I had no idea what I was going to get when I sat down today....I didn't even tape this game...shame on me. This is one of the strangest games ever.

aj. said:

a big ditto to that

It was agreed before gametime that they'd play to a tie. That way no one can say the Texans played to lose and we still get the 1st pick.

You know, a Tie at the end of regulation doesn't seem all that far-fetched anymore...not with these two powerhouses slugging it out!

aj. said:

I agree. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

On the bright side, Dallas just got elimated from the playoffs, thanks to Sean Taylor. You guys remember him right?

mean mark8 said:
It was agreed before gametime that they'd play to a tie. That way no one can say the Texans played to lose and we still get the 1st pick.

And S.f stays up in the draft order too.. a win-win situation

Back