Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 17 Gameday: Texans at 49ers

They wanted to pin the inept offense deep in their own territory and instead of risking giving them field position with an improbable kick.

I tell you, there's only one coaching staff at this game and the same guys are playing for both teams. This is some sort of Twilight Zone episode. There's been some sort of quantum time shift continuumthingy. The Texans are playing themselves out there.

HJam72 said:
Yes, but I don't think you can end in a tie, can you?
Yes it can. At the end of the OT quarter, the game ends. The last tie was Atlanta vs. Pittsburg in 2002.

oh geez.... at least throw the ball deep or something.

Dom just doesn't want to let go....

Well, you know the Texans will defintely make ESPN now - with an overtime in the "B-bowl".

off topic but this thread has been viewed over 6000 times .. that has got to be a record:redtowel:

The commentary team over here seem unsure as to who gets 1st draft pick if we win and leave san fran, NO and ourselves on 3-13, can anybody help?

welsh texan said:
The commentary team over here seem unsure as to who gets 1st draft pick if we win and leave san fran, NO and ourselves on 3-13, can anybody help?

I think the worst we can do right now is number 2 because of our strength of schedule.

if houston wins they pick second, new orleans picks first and San fran picks 3rd.

if we lose its houston, new orleans ????

Wolf said:
off topic but this thread has been viewed over 6000 times .. that has got to be a record:redtowel:
Well, the "guest" count has remained high all afternoon.... went down to about 35 now up to 62.

welsh texan said:

1.NO
2.HOU
3.SF

You all remember the Neverending Story, this has been the NeverEnding Season with the final chapter of the NeverEnding Game. All we need is a giant flying dog.

A4toZ said:
Well, the "guest" count has remained high all afternoon.... went down to about 35 now up to 62.
Currently Active Users: 243 (66 members and 177 guests)

Back