Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 16: Bengals playing Spoiler

The first one in the endzone (Cooks) he was getting clobbered and he threw the ball. The second one, he probably couldn't remember how fast Mitchell was/wasn't

BL, he's one of the most accurate QBs in the league.

don’t see it. Most are underneath, hug percentage. And I realize he’s running for his life or about to get hit. I’m not questioning his toughness, arm strength or field generalship. When he has time, to set up in the pocket, his throws seem to sail more often than not.

again, I think it’s correctable, understand people can skew stats, facts and spin it anyway they want to. It’s just player evaluation to me.

don’t see it. Most are underneath, hug percentage. And I realize he’s running for his life or about to get hit. I’m not questioning his toughness, arm strength or field generalship. When he has time, to set up in the pocket, his throws seem to sail more often than not.

again, I think it’s correctable, understand people can skew stats, facts and spin it anyway they want to. It’s just player evaluation to me.

Brees
Wilson
Watson

That’s 1-2-3 in completion percentage among starters. Hard to call it a skewed stat. That’s with the highest YPA in the league. He’d be the first to tell you there’s room for improvement, but let’s be realistic about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back