Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans VS Cowgirls...Let's Predict ;)

Good lord.......our defense is going to have to carry this team this season. Our offense is pathetic.

Okay now you're just depressing me now.

I depress myself thinking about it. :gun: Hurts even more knowing what the defense could be capable of with a healthy Cushing and the addition of Wilfork and KJo this season. IF we had just an average offense to go opposite our defense could be scary.

I depress myself thinking about it. :gun: Hurts even more knowing what the defense could be capable of with a healthy Cushing and the addition of Wilfork and KJo this season. IF we had just an average offense to go opposite our defense could be scary.
I agree with you on this.

Good lord, this game is hard to watch. This offense is so stagnant. I'm a big supporter of Tom Savage but please get him some time to throw the ball at least! This O-line is turrrrrribleee!

Holy **** that kid is HUGE
No joke. I'm ok with the Cowboys being 0-4 if it works out last year. I was particularly interested in seeing Lucky Whitehead and Gus Johnson and so far it doesn't seem promising either will make the cut.

Well, I guess Chandler Worthy is gone. :( Mumphrey is the only one fielding punts.

If Ballentine can stay healthy he is a big fast safety . He's around the ball a lot and just needs experience . Nix is around the ball and then they snap it .

i-see-what-you-did-there-futurama-fry-sneaky-sneak-Hk7gda_zps290ac531.jpg

If Ballentine can stay healthy he is a big fast safety . He's around the ball a lot and just needs experience . Nix is around the ball and then they snap it .

Nix is so disappointing. He's a big fat tub of baby ****. He's just like Vince Wilfork only without the heart or any of the Testosterone.

Do you keep Brown as a pure pass rush option?

He seems to be able to get pressure when all he has to do is run at the QB like a maniac.

Ah jeez . . they finally put him back there and shits the bed.

Savage, you piece of ****! Here I am talking you up for weeks and you **** the bed like that???

F'ck you!

Nix hasn't played a whole lot.

He hasn't looked dominant but I don't think he's been bad. I've been watching him specifically on defense. He's mostly been in on first and second....every other series or so...

Also I'm confused why everyone wants to keep worthy? I haven't seen him do anything really.

Back