Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans VS Cowgirls...Let's Predict ;)

Seriously? You think you're looking at our offense tonight? You're looking at a few guys we keep and a bunch we send home.

I get it. Preseason. Vanilla play calling. Blah Blah Blah. Like I said earlier, 3 mediocre QB's, no RB depth behind Foster, no O line depth. You really think Hoyer or Blue or Grimes is going to set the world on fire?

I get it. Preseason. Vanilla play calling. Blah Blah Blah. Like I said earlier, 3 mediocre QB's, no RB depth behind Foster, no O line depth. You really think Hoyer or Blue or Grimes is going to set the world on fire?
No I don't. We have issues without Foster.i just know beyond any doubt that this shitfest isn't what it will look like.

Savage showing he's not on the top two qb's level. Has shown some improvement though since last season. But tbh I would have liked to see a bigger jump if he were going to be a starter at some point. He's not a real young guy. Still has some time in this game though.

No I don't. We have issues without Foster.i just know beyond any doubt that this shitfest isn't what it will look like.

I understand it's mostly scrubs out there tonight, but I've had a gut feeling for awhile that our offense is going to stink it up this season.

Savage showing he's not on the top two qb's level. Has shown some improvement though since last season. But tbh I would have liked to see a bigger jump if he were going to be a starter at some point. He's not a real young guy. Still has some time in this game though.

Agreed. He shows flashes but he looks like he's playing in slow motion when everyone else is regular speed.

I can't wait to hear the conversation OB/Savage conversation on HK.

Savage runs too much. Not sure why he doesn't stand in there and throw the ball, especially on those bootlegs where he has noone closing in on him

I haven't seen much of the preseason action, but I hope Polk gets a chance this season. I was kinda excited when we signed him.

man I was watching the eagles/jets a bit earlier....
Our running backs have no burst.

They've had some chances to make things happen when the OLine actually does ok...

Polk is not impressive.

From what I've seen they haven't had time to even get to the line of scrimmage much less a chance to plant and accelerate.

I agree most times they haven't. But I have seen some occasions where they've had room only to get caught from behind or not be able to make a guy miss. If these guys need clear holes every run then they aren't that good.

Our OLine has been bad, but I don't think the backs have done much either.

I'm seeing lots of guys on the field that will need to find another career path after this game. Hopefully that Kinesiology degree they almost got pays off for them some day.

He returned punts very well in that game. Showed real elusiveness with his speed.

His longest punt return was 17 yards...and he avgs 8.4 per punt return...

And as a receiver he hasn't shown much either.

And then if you keep him you'd either have to activate 6 wr on gameday just for him to return or deactivate another wr that could actually help at wr.

He looks like he has potential (Doesn't look like a non functional player offensively like trindon Holliday), but I dry to get a guy like that on PS.

Like right there. Worthy had some space to do something...but he didn't really do something that mumphrey couldn't do. Mumphrey may have actually had a bigger return there.

Back