Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

I saw Brady showing discomfort after throwing easy passes. I deduced, from the fact that Brady has thrown a butt ton of passes in his career, that Brady might be developing shoulder issues and could be available for the Texans, ala Manning, in 2018. Would you take the chance?

Yes I would take the chance. Wouldn't want history to repeat itself. Manning should've been a Texans

Such a nice lunch until I glance up at the TV. :-P

View attachment 1575
Hue Jackson has actually developed NFL QBs. OB hasn't. He's done OK with a couple of college QBs. Os might actually win the Browns starting QB spot and fleece the Texans out of a #2 draft pick for the effort and a #1 draft pick to draft Os' replacement. That's really funny to anyone who isn't a Texans fan.

Hue Jackson has actually developed NFL QBs. OB hasn't. He's done OK with a couple of college QBs. Os might actually win the Browns starting QB spot and fleece the Texans out of a #2 draft pick for the effort and a #1 draft pick to draft Os' replacement. That's really funny to anyone who isn't a Texans fan.

I really like Hue Jackson as a coach and he is building a stout OL/running game combo in Cleveland just like he had in Cincy. Add in young talented receivers like Corey Coleman and the quartet of WRs they drafted last season... along with 1st round TE Njoku... along with solid vet Kenny Britt... and a little luck getting the ghost of Josh Gordon to return...

Whoever plays QB for the Browns will be in a better position than most think this season.

I saw Brady showing discomfort after throwing easy passes. I deduced, from the fact that Brady has thrown a butt ton of passes in his career, that Brady might be developing shoulder issues and could be available for the Texans, ala Manning, in 2018. Would you take the chance?
Brady suffered Grade II A-C right shoulder separations in 2002 and 2004. Interestingly enough, excluding the 2008 season which he lost to an ACL/MCL, he has been on the Patriots Injury Report for a "right shoulder injury" 116 times (especially during the time when "probable" was still a formal category).......it's become a joke. In that same period, he has been on the Injury Report for a "left shoulder injury" only once. But certainly one of these times, it's not unlikely that right shoulder ceases being a joke, and becomes a real issue for the GOAT.

Texans assistant Romeo Crennel having too much fun to retire
Published 7:00 pm, Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Five decades into a stellar coaching career, Romeo Crennel has no intentions of retiring.

Rather than stepping aside after being the architect of the NFL's top-ranked defense last season as the Texans' defensive coordinator, Crennel opted to sign a two-year contract to become assistant head coach.

"I like this team, I wanted to be with the guys," Crennel said. "I like the players on this team. I could have retired probably, but I'm not ready to. I got to keep going. It shouldn't be as much stress on gameday."

The 69-year-old former Cleveland Browns and Kansas City Chiefs head coach is entering his fourth season with the Texans after previously being the New England Patriots' defensive coordinator.

In his new role, Crennel has more big-picture responsibilities as he assists new defensive coordinator Mike Vrabel, who was promoted from linebackers coach. Crennel will work from the coaches' booth after previously coaching from the sideline.

"Basically, I'm still helping with the defense but now I have an opportunity to see a little bit larger picture, check some of the guys out on offense," Crennel said. "Really can kind of be more one-on-one with individual players, and then the head coach will give me projects to do. I think some of it will have to do with opponent defense and what I see there.

"It's going good. I like the the attitude of the guys who are working and what they're doing. So, we're excited about that and we're going to try to make some things happen this year."

NFL executives grade every team's 2017 offseason
Jun 6, 2017
  • Mike Sando ESPN Senior Writer
With most of the major moves for the NFL offseason in the rearview mirror, 15 NFL executives, coaches and evaluators helped me hand out report cards for every franchise.

Click on the links below to go directly to your team.

ARI | ATL | BAL | BUFCAR | CHI | CIN | CLE | DAL | DEN | DET | GB | HOU | IND | JAC | KC | LAC | LAR | MIA | MIN | NE | NO | NYG | NYJ | OAK | PHI | PIT | SF | SEA | TB | TEN | WAS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

i
Houston Texans

Grade: D

Getting out from under the Brock Osweiler contract required creativity and the Texans' willingness to part with a second-round pick. That was a victory, but it didn't necessarily make the Texans better, especially with their defense suffering personnel losses that could put additional pressure on the offense.

"I view Houston as the worst team in the AFC South, going from the best to the worst," an evaluator said. "It is not like the jump was that big because they were only a nine-win team to begin with. Their defense is still kind of there, but it isn't, because they did lose A.J. Bouye. Their front seven is obviously really good, but their back end is a huge question mark. I have them as the worst safety group in the entire NFL right now, so corner and safety is a giant liability for them."

Maneuvering to select quarterback Deshaun Watson in the first round could ultimately make 2017 a pivot point for Houston. It's just hard to bank on most rookie quarterbacks emerging in the short term.

"I view Houston as the worst team in the AFC South. ... Their defense is still kind of there, but it isn't, because they did lose A.J. Bouye."..........An NFL evaluator

"I think the other AFC South teams had good offseasons," an evaluator said. "The idea of Houston doing absolutely nothing is going to be interesting to see how that works out."

[The Jags, Titans and Colts all graded out near the top with "B"..............The Texans graded out 30th out of the 32 NFL teams]

Last edited:
Houston Texans Running Back Group is Younger and More Competitive Than Before
Patrick Starr
8:28 AM

Houston Texans running back group is younger and more competitive than ever before in the O'Brien Era.

The Houston Texans running back group is setting up to have some new faces when training camp breaks but there are few spots to sort out on the depth chart moving forward. The group is one of the more versatile the team has had in some time after the Texans made an effort to get younger by investing in D'Onta Foreman in the third round of the NFL Draft, adding Foreman to a depth chart that will consist of their top snap player in Lamar Miller plus Alfred Blue, Tyler Ervin and Akeem Hunt. Also, the Texans brought in rookie Dare Ogunbowale to round out an interesting group moving forward.

“Good group,” Bill O’Brien said of the running backs on the roster. “But, for all those guys – I think we have a real good idea of what Lamar (Miller) can do, we know what (Alfred) Blue can do, but some of those guys, it’s going to take training camp and the running game in training camp with the pads on, their vision, their ability to break tackles.”

The Texans have been working the younger players during OTAs and are being careful with Miller during work on the field. Getting the younger players practice reps in the offense is the priority, so that the young guys will be ready for training camp. Lamar Miller likes what he sees from the group.

“I think everybody’s looking good so far,” Miller said of the early work in OTAs. “We’re not really doing much as running backs but just catching the ball out of the backfield and just knowing the assignments. I think everybody’s out there competing, having fun, and making sure everybody’s doing their job.”

The running back group will need training camp to sort out who can handle various workloads in the run game. How the runners break tackles and make defenders miss is a point of emphasis for O’Brien and offense in 2017. The Texans lacked backs who had the ability to break tackles consistently with the ball in their hands and it appears the team is trying to avoid Miller shouldering the entire run game. The addition of Foreman is comparable to what they want Blue to be, an inside the tackle runner who can move the pile, while Ervin and Hunt have the skill set to hurt defenses in both the run and passing games. However, consistency is needed from both Ervin and Hunt on game days.

Running back position coach Charles London likes the early returns he has seen from his group in the spring.

“It is, and it’s probably the most competitive group that we’ve had since we’ve been here, and it’s a really diverse group,” London said of the backs. “You have guys that we consider three-down backs, we have some first- and second- down backs, we’ve got guys that can really help in the passing game. So, it’s a really diverse group that as coaches we have to find a way to maximize each other’s skillsets.”

There are a few spots set in stone barring injury, but the filling out of the depth chart will be one of the more interesting storylines moving forward for the Texans offense.

The 10 most important players on the Houston Texans
1. DE J.J. Watt (49 points)
2. WR DeAndre Hopkins (35)
3. DE Jadeveon Clowney (31)
4. RB Lamar Miller (29)
5. OT Duane Brown (22)
6. LB Benardrick McKinney (17)
7. CB Johnathan Joseph (15)
8. LB Whitney Mercilus (14)
9. CB Andre Hal (11)
10. WR Braxton Miller (nine)
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/08/nfl-player-rankings-afc-south-teams
Atleast according to this article by SI. In the same article they make the evaluation for the rest of the division.

Just a quick run through, and..

Watt
Brown
Hopkins
Savage/Watson
Clowney
Miller
McKinney
K Johnson
Mercilus
N Martin

.. but this could probably be juggled umpteen different ways between now and the first couple weeks of the season.

Houston Texans Running Back Group is Younger and More Competitive Than Before
Patrick Starr
8:28 AM

Houston Texans running back group is younger and more competitive than ever before in the O'Brien Era.

The Houston Texans running back group is setting up to have some new faces when training camp breaks but there are few spots to sort out on the depth chart moving forward. The group is one of the more versatile the team has had in some time after the Texans made an effort to get younger by investing in D'Onta Foreman in the third round of the NFL Draft, adding Foreman to a depth chart that will consist of their top snap player in Lamar Miller plus Alfred Blue, Tyler Ervin and Akeem Hunt. Also, the Texans brought in rookie Dare Ogunbowale to round out an interesting group moving forward.

“Good group,” Bill O’Brien said of the running backs on the roster. “But, for all those guys – I think we have a real good idea of what Lamar (Miller) can do, we know what (Alfred) Blue can do, but some of those guys, it’s going to take training camp and the running game in training camp with the pads on, their vision, their ability to break tackles.”

The Texans have been working the younger players during OTAs and are being careful with Miller during work on the field. Getting the younger players practice reps in the offense is the priority, so that the young guys will be ready for training camp. Lamar Miller likes what he sees from the group.

“I think everybody’s looking good so far,” Miller said of the early work in OTAs. “We’re not really doing much as running backs but just catching the ball out of the backfield and just knowing the assignments. I think everybody’s out there competing, having fun, and making sure everybody’s doing their job.”

The running back group will need training camp to sort out who can handle various workloads in the run game. How the runners break tackles and make defenders miss is a point of emphasis for O’Brien and offense in 2017. The Texans lacked backs who had the ability to break tackles consistently with the ball in their hands and it appears the team is trying to avoid Miller shouldering the entire run game. The addition of Foreman is comparable to what they want Blue to be, an inside the tackle runner who can move the pile, while Ervin and Hunt have the skill set to hurt defenses in both the run and passing games. However, consistency is needed from both Ervin and Hunt on game days.

Running back position coach Charles London likes the early returns he has seen from his group in the spring.

“It is, and it’s probably the most competitive group that we’ve had since we’ve been here, and it’s a really diverse group,” London said of the backs. “You have guys that we consider three-down backs, we have some first- and second- down backs, we’ve got guys that can really help in the passing game. So, it’s a really diverse group that as coaches we have to find a way to maximize each other’s skillsets.”

There are a few spots set in stone barring injury, but the filling out of the depth chart will be one of the more interesting storylines moving forward for the Texans offense.

Really hoping for a big jump in year 2 for Tyler Ervin. If he proves to be a chess piece like the Texans believed when they drafted him I could see them justify carrying 4 WRs on the 53 to carry 4-5 RBs. That is if none of the UDFAs separate themselves. If one of them does (I pick McCarron) then I don't see them carrying both Hunt and Ervin on the final roster.

Really hoping for a big jump in year 2 for Tyler Ervin. If he proves to be a chess piece like the Texans believed when they drafted him I could see them justify carrying 4 WRs on the 53 to carry 4-5 RBs. That is if none of the UDFAs separate themselves. If one of them does (I pick McCarron) then I don't see them carrying both Hunt and Ervin on the final roster.
Potentially how does the Miller-Foreman 1-2 combo compare to Foster-Tate of past years ?

Gotta sign a contract and be healthy. Until then Foreman isn't much of a thought to me. Foster Tate Ward were the best RBs we've had.

Reactions: JB
Austell is a strange C pick up in that he played LT at a small school. Unless he is simply a camp body.
  • 6'3"HEIGHT
  • 32"ARM LENGTH
  • 301LBS.WEIGHT
  • 9"HANDS
OVERVIEW
Despite starring on the defensive line in high school and starting his career on that side of the ball for the Buccaneers, Austell's move to left tackle before the 2013 season will likely prove to be a lucrative one. He started 12 games there that season, and eight of 10 games played as a redshirt sophomore. He missed the end of his junior year with an injury, but still managed to win first-team All-Big South notice in his nine starts. The Georgia native gained national recognition as an Associated Press FCS All-American in 2016, as well as repeating as a first-team all-conference selection for his play on the blind side.

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS
Very athletic. Plays with excellent lateral quickness. Takes effective angles on play-side, back-side and combination blocks. Has excellent timing on his work-up blocks to the second level. Has the foot quickness to mirror in space and make the necessary adjustments to land on his targets. Flexible and agile with cut blocking talent that would make Alex Gibbs happy. Displays adequate contact balance. Has good awareness pre-snap and post. Sees blitzes and responds. Always understands his assignment in the running game. Has footwork to maintain positioning in front of pass rusher.
WEAKNESSES
Played a much lower level of competition. Appears unable to unlock his hips and release lower-body power. Struggles to drive block and generate movement. Has short arms and small hands and rarely owns the opponent's frame with his initial punch. Hands lack the strength to snatch and secure his blocks. May not be built for block sustaining. Could struggle to carry functional NFL weight and mass. Uses wide hands in pass pro that can turn into huggers if he feels his anchor is threatened. Bull-rushers could be a substantial problem for him with a move inside.
DRAFT PROJECTION
Round 7-PFA
BOTTOM LINE
Austell possesses tremendous foot quickness and overall athleticism but he lacks the length to stay at tackle and the functional power and mass to play guard. He's instinctive with a very good feel for angles and could end up becoming an eventual starter at center for a zone team if he can carry an additional 10-plus pounds, which is certainly no given.-Lance Zierlein
I think bold + bottom line is what coaches hoping for. Manz or Martin at center with other backing up at OG. If Austell can learn center could be cheap player going forward. * I have not watched this player.

I think bold + bottom line is what coaches hoping for. Manz or Martin at center with other backing up at OG. If Austell can learn center could be cheap player going forward. * I have not watched this player.
We've been going much more to a power run rather than a zone block system. With strength being so important in the power system, his deficiency here would not make him a good choice for center.

Yeah as really think that unless Titans can really do well with Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray. As the Titans are expected to be a breakout team this year.

no.

Sean Ryan ready for role as Texans' QB coach
Ryan held same job with Giants during 2012-13 seasons
By Mark Eisenhauer

June 10, 2017 Updated: June 10, 2017 10:14pm

A new role for Sean Ryan in the Texans' coaching system is anything but for the 45-year-old entering his 10th NFL season.

Ryan shifted from wide receivers to quarterbacks in January, following an offseason shake-up that saw former offensive coordinator George Godsey and the team part ways and a number of assistants move up the ranks.

While this will be Ryan's first year in charge of the quarterbacks, and second with the organization, he's not unfamiliar with the job. In nine seasons with the New York Giants, Ryan spent 2012 and 2013 as quarterbacks coach - experience he said has already helped during his recent transition.

"I feel pretty comfortable in the quarterback role," Ryan said. "I think I'm just prepared for the different issues that come up for those guys. … It was a natural move for me, and having the few years in New York as experience has been really helpful."

Different, though, is the talent Ryan is tasked with molding and managing.

Instead of perennial starter and two-time Super Bowl champion Eli Manning, Ryan is busy preparing three players - Tom Savage, veteran Brandon Weeden and rookie first-round pick Deshaun Watson - for whatever role they might find themselves during the season.

"All three guys can throw the ball very well. They all have the arm strength, make all the necessary throws - I've really enjoyed (coaching them)," Ryan said. "I think all of them have worked well together. There's never an issue in the room, they work hard, they're diligent, and they're great to talk to. There's a lot of good football conversations that go on in there, so I've enjoyed it on and off the field."

Texans coach Bill O'Brien has made clear that Savage will get the starting gig, replacing Brock Osweiler, who was dealt to Cleveland in March after finishing the 2016 season with 15 touchdowns and 16 interceptions.

Savage has two career NFL starts under his belt and has yet to throw a touchdown as a pro, but Ryan said the 2014 fourth-round pick has a strong understanding of the offense.

"(Savage has) just come in with a very down-to-earth work ethic," Ryan said. "I think he's just coming in every day saying, 'You know what, I'm going to work to get better, I'm going to work to have an even greater understanding of the offense, a greater understanding of defenses and what they're trying to do to us and how that affects my job.' He can really lead the offense, and I've been impressed by him."

Ryan said his approach in leading his quarterbacks has not changed in the face of a relatively young receiving corps, and he continues to drive home a meticulous attention to detail when running plays and trying new things.

Watson makes an impression

In his first NFL workouts, Watson - who led Clemson to the national championship earlier this year - has done a good job of learning from his more experienced peers.

"If (Watson) has got a question, he's going to ask it," Ryan said. "But he also has been feeling things out and knowing when to interject and when to listen and learn, and I think he's got a really good feel for that.

"He's doing a great job of taking on all the different information that he needs to know, which is a huge amount. He's really studying and he's working at it. It's a work in progress - like every rookie is, like everybody is right now - and we're just plugging along."

McClain is reporting that Brown is not expected to show up for any of mini-camp.

If this comes to be, he'll be fined $80,000 for those 3 days. Somehow, I don't believe the Texans are going to give in. He will have to think long and hard when TC comes around. Each TC day missed will cost him $40,000 per DAY.

Take note that all on this list have already proven themselves in some way............except the sole Texan on the list. What is the most likely reason? A big family? :D

James Conner is still unproven. And as a youngster from Penn who played at Pitt and plays rb like he does going to the Steelers and with his off field story ... far and away coolest name there.

I'd be curious to see how many of the "new" TT board members that are die hard Watson supporters are people having attended Clemson or have family members affiliated with Clemson. Maybe I'm wrong, but somehow I doubt there are many that would admit to that.:thinking:

I'd be curious to see how many of the "new" TT board members that are die hard Watson supporters are people having attended Clemson or have family members affiliated with Clemson. Maybe I'm wrong, but somehow I doubt there are many that would admit to that.:thinking:

Some people just don't have any self respect. I know people who admit affinity for the Texas Longhorns. :hides:

:coffee: :D

Troy Chapman has written a great review concerning the status of Duane Brown's stalemate.

Examining The Duane Brown Hold Out
June 1, 2017 by Troy

Last week it was reported by Aaron Wilson that starting left tackle Duane Brown was skipping OTA’s to express displeasure over his current player contract. Despite the fact that OTA’s are considered voluntary, the message by Brown is quite clear. There are a some valid reasons why Brown wants a new contract:

1. Duane Brown turns 32 in August. Offensive linemen tend to player longer in the NFL as compared to a position player; however 32 is considered “old” regardless of your position on the roster. This is likely the last chance that Brown will have at receiving a third contract that would pay him in line with the market. Brown currently has zero guaranteed money left in his contract.
  2. The 2017 NFL draft offered very little in terms of players ready to step in and start at left tackle. The Texans drafted a developmental prospect in the 4th round and he is nowhere near ready to play at the NFL level at this time.
  3. NFL teams knew that the draft was going to have limited options for offensive linemen which is why there was a big rush on offensive tackle signing at the start of free agency this year. 4 starting left tackle players received new contracts either with a new team or by extension with their current team. This is a major factor for Brown. The values of the 4 contracts vastly exceed Brown’s in terms of average per year (APY).
  4. The Texans have a good size of available salary cap space for 2017; and are scheduled to have a large amount in 2018. A new contract for Brown would not affect the available salary cap dollars very much given the current structure of Brown’s contract.
The Texans are in an interesting situation. I can only recall two situations where the team re-negotiated a contract when the player had two years remaining; being Andre Johnson and J.J. Watt. With Brown coming off injury it is assumed that the team would want to see if Brown can prove he can stay healthy in 2017 before considering an extension........................THE REST OF THE STORY

***********************************************************************************************************

As I have previously posted, the quad rupture injury he sustained and had repaired can degenerate both anatomically and performance wise as time goes on. To begin with, this is a very uncommon injury. The sole NFL study included only a very small sample size of 11 ruptures and 3 partial tears. 50% returned.........all of the partial tears, leaving only 4 of the 11 ruptures that returned to play. Of ALL those that returned, they averaged 40 games...........BUT, the range for that was 12-92 games and the 92 was a definite outlier, which skewed the average of 40 higher than expected. Without the partial tears counted, the average games following repair was less than 36..............i.e., 2 seasons (excluding any post season games). Brown has already played 14 games (12 regular/2 postseason).......almost 1 of the 2 expected seasons..............and there is the concern the Texans would have about giving him guaranteed money, especially beyond this season.

Still not paying Brown. We have too many young guys that need contracts; Nuk this offseason and Clowney next.

This year was our mass panic for a QB, next year will be for tackles.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/left-tackle/starters-cap/

Brown is the 9th highest paid LT for the 2017 season:

Trent Williams (WAS 28yo) $15M
Cordy Glenn (BUF 27yo) $14M
Anthony Castonzo (IND 28yo) $12M
Jason Peters (PHI 35yo) $11M
Joe Thomas (CLE 32 yo) $11.5M
Nate Solder (NE 29yo) $11M
Joe Staley (SF 32yo) $11M
Jared Veldheer (AZ 29yo) $10M
D. Brown (HOU 31yo) $9.6M
Eric Fisher (KC 26yo) $9.4M
Andrew Whitworth (LAR 35yo) $9.1M
Branden Albert (JAX 32yo) $8.9M
Tyron Smith (DAL 26yo) $8.8
Riley Reiff (MIN 28 yo) $8.5M
Terron Armstead (NO 25yo) $7.5M

Troy Chapman has written a great review concerning the status of Duane Brown's stalemate.

Examining The Duane Brown Hold Out
June 1, 2017 by Troy

Last week it was reported by Aaron Wilson that starting left tackle Duane Brown was skipping OTA’s to express displeasure over his current player contract. Despite the fact that OTA’s are considered voluntary, the message by Brown is quite clear. There are a some valid reasons why Brown wants a new contract:

1. Duane Brown turns 32 in August. Offensive linemen tend to player longer in the NFL as compared to a position player; however 32 is considered “old” regardless of your position on the roster. This is likely the last chance that Brown will have at receiving a third contract that would pay him in line with the market. Brown currently has zero guaranteed money left in his contract.
  2. The 2017 NFL draft offered very little in terms of players ready to step in and start at left tackle. The Texans drafted a developmental prospect in the 4th round and he is nowhere near ready to play at the NFL level at this time.
  3. NFL teams knew that the draft was going to have limited options for offensive linemen which is why there was a big rush on offensive tackle signing at the start of free agency this year. 4 starting left tackle players received new contracts either with a new team or by extension with their current team. This is a major factor for Brown. The values of the 4 contracts vastly exceed Brown’s in terms of average per year (APY).
  4. The Texans have a good size of available salary cap space for 2017; and are scheduled to have a large amount in 2018. A new contract for Brown would not affect the available salary cap dollars very much given the current structure of Brown’s contract.
The Texans are in an interesting situation. I can only recall two situations where the team re-negotiated a contract when the player had two years remaining; being Andre Johnson and J.J. Watt. With Brown coming off injury it is assumed that the team would want to see if Brown can prove he can stay healthy in 2017 before considering an extension........................THE REST OF THE STORY

***********************************************************************************************************

As I have previously posted, the quad rupture injury he sustained and had repaired can degenerate both anatomically and performance wise as time goes on. To begin with, this is a very uncommon injury. The sole NFL study included only a very small sample size of 11 ruptures and 3 partial tears. 50% returned.........all of the partial tears, leaving only 4 of the 11 ruptures that returned to play. Of ALL those that returned, they averaged 40 games...........BUT, the range for that was 12-92 games and the 92 was a definite outlier, which skewed the average of 40 higher than expected. Without the partial tears counted, the average games following repair was less than 36..............i.e., 2 seasons (excluding any post season games). Brown has already played 14 games (12 regular/2 postseason).......almost 1 of the 2 expected seasons..............and there is the concern the Texans would have about giving him guaranteed money, especially beyond this season.
Making as much as he's made in his career, I doubt $80K will bother him much. He needs to show up ready for camp, though. Hard to believe he'll be in anything close to football shape when he does report.

Making as much as he's made in his career, I doubt $80K will bother him much. He needs to show up ready for camp, though. Hard to believe he'll be in anything close to football shape when he does report.

Can't be any worse than last season where he was rehabbing a ruptured quad tendon.

If he chooses to take his hold out through TC (which I hope and don't think he will), it will cost him ~$1.2 million............that could bother him a little.

Back