Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Jaguars Live Game Thread

If we look this bad next week I am going to have a damn stroke! TN has been winning ugly but it seems like teams that have been winning ugly have great days against us. I hate to say it but we are just what the doctor ordered for struggleing teams!

PURE F-IN HUMILIATION!!!!!!

refs are not all at fault we have sucked big time today...12 carries for 125 yards, come on...and no TDs in the 4 times we were in the redzone

Tasker: "People forget how fast Barry Sanders was...."

People start out points with "People forget" when they are the ones that forgot. Maybe Tasker did.

Our team gave up. No reason to play when the Refs had the game planned out before we hit the field.

Quit bitching about the refs! The refs sucked but not near as bad as our Team!!!! Trips into the Red zone that end with FG's! Fumbles and int's, false starts etc. Today was an embarrassing step back, way back. Good teams overcome back refs and if it was close you could blamed them but the fact is we got OWNED!

No way the NFL would want to setup a 5-0 Indy vs. 4-1 Jags team on Monday nihgt, Im sure. Anyone who says the refs didn't play a big part in this Jags win, wasn't paying attention.

This is one of the worst officiating games I have seen in a LONG time, and the sad part is there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it...

The NFL needs to seriously hold the Ref's accountable for EVERY bad call that is made (which will never happen either). Charge their a$$es $100 for each bad call... let's make these games legit. No more favoring other teams over others, and let's let the players that are making the millions of dollars prove they are worth the money they are paid, rather than the Ref's making the decision for the entire league... Let's see some REAL football, not this rigged crap.

I've never been more pissed at the Refs as I am now... Refs, you guys SUKKKKK!!!!

You can't blame officiating for a 37 - 9 loss ... they messed up a couple of calls but let's face it, we played like crap today and got whipped.

Quit bitching about the refs! The refs sucked but not near as bad as our Team!!!! Trips into the Red zone that end with FG's! Fumbles and int's, false starts etc. Today was an embarrassing step back, way back. Good teams overcome back refs and if it was close you could blamed them but the fact is we got OWNED!

Lol did you watch the same game.

I saw our DB get HEADLOCKED and they call holding on our DB?

Missing delay of game, or ignroing it rather.

Mathis holding walter earlier, no call.

How many holds were called for Jacksonville, its funny all the penalties are gone now once they have secured the win.

Like I said, our guys gave up. Why still play when you know the refs are against you.

b/c this is professional football...refs can't always be on our side - this loss is OUR fault, not b/c of the refs - but b/c we could not score or stop the run/screen

This is one of the worst officiating games I have seen in a LONG time, and the sad part is there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it...

The NFL needs to seriously hold the Ref's accountable for EVERY bad call that is made (which will never happen either). Charge their a$$es $100 for each bad call... let's make these games legit. No more favoring other teams over others, and let's let the players that are making the millions of dollars prove they are worth the money they are paid, rather than the Ref's making the decision for the entire league... Let's see some REAL football, not this rigged crap.

I've never been more pissed at the Refs as I am now... Refs, you guys SUKKKKK!!!!

I really hope you're not blaming this loss on the officials. The Texans played like a bunch of cowards today. They were spanked in every aspect of the game.

You can't blame officiating for a 37 - 9 loss ... they messed up a couple of calls but let's face it, we played like crap today and got whipped.

I agree.

They came in & handled their business.

Even if you wanted to take away 3 TDs as the price of the bad officiating then we would still lose.

That's a butt whuppin.

Life goes on. I'm going to watch my grandson play in a baseball tournament. Anything will be better than this!!

b/c this is professional football...refs can't always be on our side - this lose is OUR fault, not b/c of the refs - but b/c we could not score or stop the run/screen

Eh I guess, but we are better than this. Some of those calls go a LONG way when a penalty is called and they keep possession only to score a TD on that possession. 37-9 is big, but I am sure some of those guys gave up once they had a 3 score lead.

The first JAX TD which was called correctly as holding on the JAX WR was overturned by whatever homo official decided otherwise. This game is the most poorly officiated game I've seen yet. Kubes will have a field day with the NFL for the BS calls this game.

b/c this is professional football...refs can't always be on our side - this loss is OUR fault, not b/c of the refs - but b/c we could not score or stop the run/screen
True to a point. Our Defense just got totally demoralized due to being screwed over, that's when this got silly. When the game WAS in doubt, the Ref's came up BIG for the hometown!

Jones would have never had that touchdown if it wasn't for that "interception". Also, Clark was clearly held and the flag was called, but the group of idiots got together and overruled the play.

Our defense was out there even longer because of the refs bad calls.

When you get this many calls against you, it's not going to matter much how you play. You're defense is going to get killed because it can't get off the field.

You can't make mistakes on the road.

You need to expect some crap calls. Though I have to say this crew was particularly non-good.

You need to keep your composure.

And if you leave your defense on the field in hot weather against a team that can throw and run, they will wilt.

No freaking punts.

No way the NFL would want to setup a 5-0 Indy vs. 4-1 Jags team on Monday nihgt, Im sure. Anyone who says the refs didn't play a big part in this Jags win, wasn't paying attention.

Ooooo a conspiracy theorist
I love it.

Lol did you watch the same game.

I saw our DB get HEADLOCKED and they call holding on our DB?

Missing delay of game, or ignroing it rather.

Mathis holding walter earlier, no call.

How many holds were called for Jacksonville, its funny all the penalties are gone now once they have secured the win.

Oh I watched and it was bad, but do the math! 37-9! Dallas overcame 5 turnovers, our team could not get it done in the red zone long before the crappy calls. They were bad but the blame really should lie with the team that got humiliated today by the Jags! By the way that call on the Davis Int was bad and it was after the secured the game so your arguement does not hold there.

Yes, our Red Zone does suck, but that is just part of the problem of todays game. There were a few bad calls from the coaches, and I have to say the Ref's had a big part of this game too... I don't blame this loss solely on the Ref's, but I do feel they had a major role in the turn-out of this particular game today...

Oh I watched and it was bad, but do the math! 37-9! Dallas overcame 5 turnovers, our team could not get it done in the red zone long before the crappy calls. They were bad but the blame really should lie with the team that got humiliated today by the Jags! By the way that call on the Davis Int was bad and it was after the secured the game so your arguement does not hold there.

Dallas overcame Turnovers though...not penalties.

nfl_referee_50942.jpg

And that's 2 sensational out-of-bounds end zone catches for the Texans today.

In other news, grass continues to grow in my yard.

IMO once you have altered the course of a game as significantly as this one has due to the officiating, you can't really say it did or didn't cost us the game. Coaches would have been calling plays in accordance to different circumstances.

Back