Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Jaguars Live Game Thread

Honestly, I believe this game WAS handed to the Jag's simply due to the bad officiating that has happened in the game...

Meh, no doubt the officiating was terrible... but the Texans did absolutely NOTHING to help themselves. Just an all around pathetic performance.

Damn just how bad are we? Cleveland is putting an A$$ whooping on Miami, Atl looks like crap against everyone but us and the Jags who's offense that looked average against KC last week has run up and down the field on us.

Damn just how bad are we? Cleveland is putting an A$$ whooping on Miami, Atl looks like crap against everyone but us and the Jags who's offense that looked average against KC last week has run up and down the field on us.

1-3 over our last 4 games. Running game is horrid, our D is not looking good at all. We are pretty frickin bad right now.

Waste of a day.

1. Can't get the ball in the end zone from the 2. Again.

2. We needed a stinking deflection on a punt, just to get the ball back after we had been screwed somehow in the first place.

3. We block an extra point. But we lose an onside kick.

4. No-call on Reggie Williams.

5. No-call on delay of game.

6. Schaub fumble for a TD.

7. Richard Smith is getting schooled by the screen pass and RB dump pass.

8. I lost satellite feed on DirecTv and then lose it again on regular TV.

9. Not ONE holding call on the Jags o line today. Coincidence? No.

And the list goes on.

Offensive playcalling has been great today, though.

BS Refs, seriously. I don't care what a Jag fan says the refs were on their side today.

I'm not quitting on them, but I AM being realistic. Down by 3 TDs, on the road, when we haven't scored a TD in quite a while, with < 9min. remaining, and we haven't forced a punt all day.

The negative posts I was referring to started in the FIRST half. And continued even as good things were happening (JAX muffed punt, clutch HOU catches, etc.). Yes, it looks bad, but it looked horrible in Carolina and things turned out fine. Now, obviously, this game is out of reach--so it's easy for some to say "I was right!"--but I couldn't believe how fast some folks were giving up...watching a game just wouldn't be any fun for me if I didn't hold out hope for the home team.

Yes, I'm disgusted by the play on the field today, but until Schaub's fumble, I wouldn't have considered calling the game for the Jags.

i can't believe we have waited until the fourth to get aggressive in the air...would have liked to see some more passes in the 1st half

I can stand losing to the Jags fairly, but I can't stand losing to them when refs keep making these BS calls

WHo looks better in garbage time? David Carr or Schaub?

Carr does since has hadn't accumulated any stats until garbage time.

OK - whatever Ref. A guy with a knee and elbow down gets the ball taken from him and it's an INT? WTF!

Barry Sanders? Did they just say he's the next Barry Sanders?

If I were MJD, I'd fight that. They called Reggie Bush that too, and look what's happening...

Back