Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

As she was laughing she asked me if I thought the Texans would make a miraculous comeback. I said it didn't matter, I'm here to watch my team, my team, the AFC rep from Texas. She said it's not like they're the Cowboys while laughing. I got too angry to talk in a civilized manner by then and ended the conversation.

It's allright, rooting for the Cowboys will get her in the end.

oh well...unless we beat Jacksonville next week this season's record will end up no better than Capers best season.

Give Kubia credit for lulling Jax into not practising for next weeks game

With an assist from the Raiders.
thhilarious.gif

I wonder if the Texans would have played any better if we still had playoff hopes, no matter how slim they may have been

I wonder if the Texans would have played any better if we still had playoff hopes, no matter how slim they may have been

Something I wonder too.

If they would have played with more heart had they still had a chance to sneak in, then I have to put the blame on Kubiak for not getting them fired up to play this game.

Look at the Bears and Bengals. They still played a good game of football despite having no hope of getting in. Why can't we do that? I guess next week at home they are just going to mail it in and call it a year...we'll see.

Something I wonder too.

If they would have played with more heart had they still had a chance to sneak in, then I have to put the blame on Kubiak for not getting them fired up to play this game.

Look at the Bears and Bengals. They still played a good game of football despite having no hope of getting in. Why can't we do that? I guess next week at home they are just going to mail it in and call it a year...we'll see.

The Texans play terrible on the road. They do.

You can't make mistakes on the road. You double plus can't make mistakes against the Peyton.

The End.

The Colts are playing without 5 of their starters. NO excuse for such poor play. JMO! This is typical Kubiak inappitude coaching. Our guys do not seem to be prepared, and once again, we are being out coached. For those who want baby Shanahan as our next OC, better think twice. I'm getting sick and tired of coaches using the TEXANS as a "learning" experience. FOR GAWDS sake, give us ONE FRIGGIN coach who knows what the hell he is doing!!!!:mad:

Boy when the team sucks, let's blame the ____. I mean there's no way the loss couldn't have been a team effort (or lack thereof). These posts are boring and just plain ignorant.

The Texans play terrible on the road. They do.

You can't make mistakes on the road. You double plus can't make mistakes against the Peyton.

The End.

Exactly. You can't throw 3 INTs on the road. But hey, let's all get together and bash Kubiak!! I'm so tired of the ignorance. We play well and everyone jumps on the Kubiak bandwagon. We don't play well and everyone calls for his head. Pick a side and stay there!

Exactly. You can't throw 3 INTs on the road. But hey, let's all get together and bash Kubiak!! I'm so tired of the ignorance. We play well and everyone jumps on the Kubiak bandwagon. We don't play well and everyone calls for his head. Pick a side and stay there!
Well he turned me into a newt.

A Newt?

Guess I didn't miss a whole lot today. From what I read on NFL.com, it's a typical Texan game. We score first, then the other team scores a bunch of TDs on us.

I do have a question, I saw in the stats where Mario got another sack. Did he knock Manning down good? Just wondering.

The Colts are playing without 5 of their starters. NO excuse for such poor play. JMO! This is typical Kubiak inappitude coaching. Our guys do not seem to be prepared, and once again, we are being out coached. For those who want baby Shanahan as our next OC, better think twice. I'm getting sick and tired of coaches using the TEXANS as a "learning" experience. FOR GAWDS sake, give us ONE FRIGGIN coach who knows what the hell he is doing!!!!:mad:

Kubiak had nothing to do with this loss. We played against one of the best teams in the league in their house with our backup QB starting. This game was a reality check. We can beat bad teams and mediocre teams when we are playing our best, but with our injuries we aren't talented enough to play with the big boys yet.

I do have a question, I saw in the stats where Mario got another sack. Did he knock Manning down good? Just wondering.

It was ok. He came around from Manning's blind side and knocked into him. Wasn't anything big. Then TJ fell on top of Manning and they called unnecessary toughness for 15 yds. So it really ruined the moment.

mario had a decent game today, got some good pressure... manning is just really, really good at getting rid of the ball.

Kubiak had nothing to do with this loss. We played against one of the best teams in the league in their house with our backup QB starting. This game was a reality check. We can beat bad teams and mediocre teams when we are playing our best, but with our injuries we aren't talented enough to play with the big boys yet.

Exactly.

We're pulling ourselves out of the mud, but we've a ways to go before we can shut down the likes of Manning or Brady. Some of y'all need to face reality.

good posts guys^^

let the overreacters react... we got beat bad by a great team playing very well and we didnt play very well at all..bad days happen- the growing pains arent finished yet obviously

mario had a decent game today, got some good pressure... manning is just really, really good at getting rid of the ball.

Not really. He stunk as bad as the rest of them against the run. He could pressure the QB all day long, but it doesn't mean diddly if the next run play goes for 15 yards.

We were horrible. They didn't show up to play. :gun:

Guess I didn't miss a whole lot today. From what I read on NFL.com, it's a typical Texan game. We score first, then the other team scores a bunch of TDs on us.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG16&game_id=29425

1 min into it...a quality sack. beat a double-team (ragdolled the first guy and spun around the second before the bs call)

OH Well......... I didn't get to watch much of the game today, but it looks like we didn't show up today!

Come on 8-8!

You know, on days like today I think we should change the thread title to something else. It's hard to call what we saw today a "game" so "Gameday Thread" just doesn't work for me. We didn't really make much of a game of it.

Maybe we should call it "Texans at Colts Sacrificial Lamb Thread" or something.

Back