Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at 49'ers Game Day Thread

I get the warm fuzzies when I see Wade Phillips in a Texans hat these days. ESPECIALLY when he's smiling after a big play.

With the way Nolan runs, I'm surprised that they haven't tried him at returns.

Remember, half the guys he ran past on that INT return were linemen and the QB (who probably doesn't want to mix it up). The return teams are usually populated with faster guys that that.

Starting defense pitched a shutout and people still point out mw something is working if mw doesnt get a single stat all year and the texans play like this ill take it

QFT
It's not about one guy or another. It's about the team's performance.

I have been in that stadium this time of the year. You would not believe how cold it gets in there when the sun gets low.

I've been to AT&T park in late july. It was so cold they had a "hot chocolate man" in the stands selling Ghirdelli hot chocolate. So tasty. It was about 50something degrees that night.

McCain looking like he's back to his 09 form. Nolan should start at safety with Glover at CB2 where I think he was good with Dunta Robinson

I'm going to chime in in on the what have you done the last two years and this preseason bandwagin. That would add up to not earning your outrageous salary.

MPj04001130000%5B1%5D-resized-600.jpg

woohoo...MW no tackles, no sacks. I guess if they start a decoy stat, in honor of Reggie Bush, he'll be top 5 as a WOLB. He got a lot of pressure after the pass was thrown.

StephStradley Stephanie Stradley
Arm hanging (left arm maybe?) RT @TexansOnABC13: Ben Tate walked off the field hurt.
2 minutes ago Fa

StephStradley Stephanie Stradley
Whoa. RT @MaioccoCSN: Kaepernick's passer rating is still 0. Alex Smith's passer rating in first half was . . . 2.8. Seriously.

Did Mario kill a member of your family?

It seems that way. The Texans are playing great defense, albeit, against a tanking team in the preseason and this guy is in the fetal position whining about Mario Williams. Big picture- the defense and Mario Williams are playing better every week.

You sure that you didn't blink and catch one of hundreds of commercials instead of the game?

Nah, but I thought my screen freezed earlier with plays being made off screen.... come to find it's the spectacular cameraman effort.

Wonder if we can trade the cameramen?

Nah, but I thought my screen freezed earlier with plays being made off screen.... come to find it's the spectacular cameraman effort.

Wonder if we can trade the cameramen?

Probably just the second string techie trying to make the production team. It's preseason for the TV crews too...

Did anyone catch the comment after Keo's coverage play.........the announcer said that's what happens when the player breaks up the wedge...........what wedge?:vincepalm:

Back