Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Round 2 Commentary thread

It's probaly the Homer Georgia in me, but I take Winston (If he's there) and Leonard Pope. I thought this guy could be the 2nd TE taken.

To be quite honest, I don't care if they draft who I want. I hope they draft players that will contribute more than the guys we already have.

I like to guess, though, and drool over prospects.

killerklown24 said:
That's what I am afraid of...

Keep thinking good thoughts...one of the has to be an OL so Scott or Winston...as for the second pick that one is up for grabs...

I'm trying to think good thoughts as well but it seems every year at this point in the draft our front office like to make us say those things unfortunatley.

hadaad said:
To be quite honest, I don't care if they draft who I want. I hope they draft players that will contribute more than the guys we already have.

I like to guess, though, and drool over prospects.
Yes. I agree. It's nice to dream, but as long as we get good, useable talent, I'm fine with that.

im preparing for the worst (in my eyes) not saying their bad picks but they mightn't be liked immediately im going with:

Anthony Smith, S, Syracuse
Brian Calhoun, RB, Wisconsin

Casserly better not pick a guy we never heard of:brickwall
We have a chance to pick up potential starters. I'm hoping Simpson and Youboty:drool:

Will someone please explain to me why we are not drafting offensive linemen? does the Front office not remember the 68 sacks that David Carr took last year? I bet he remembers them...

we have huge holes in the front line, and they want to draft defense and defense again?

geez!

Maddict5 said:
im preparing for the worst (in my eyes) not saying their bad picks but they mightn't be liked immediately im going with:

Anthony Smith, S, Syracuse
Brian Calhoun, RB, Wisconsin
I'd be ok with Smith, but not Calhoun.

midknight said:
Will someone please explain to me why we are not drafting offensive linemen? does the Front office not remember the 68 sacks that David Carr took last year? I bet he remembers them...

we have huge holes in the front line, and they want to draft defense and defense again?

geez!

Never really followed Denver's draft in teh past did you?

1 last thing then i stop posting- i nearly garuntee we wont pick Ko- apparently his interviews were bad/immature and with the guys we're picking i dont think he's 1 of them

midknight said:

geez!

Some holes were filled this year in FA

midknight said:
no, can't say as I did.. Benver's draft.. what is Benver?
I'm a horrible touch typest. Denver tends to not draft Oline on teh first day. They feel, and correctly so, that they can find guys who fit their scheme later in the draft.

Back