Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 season: Divisional Round

At the end of the day, Allen played good enough to win today & we know he's not going anywhere b/c of the money they've given him...Plus McDermott has already played his only card earlier in the year to turn down the heat on his seat when he fired Dorsey; There's noone else to blame but him. Also, his defense is the 1 that screwed the pooch today...
Bills D was banged up pretty bad and still put them in a position to win.
That missed field goal was a disaster.

Bills D was banged up pretty bad and still put them in a position to win.
That missed field goal was a disaster.

hey I agree, but that excuse would’ve played better if this wasn’t the 4th time he’s failed to get them over the hump. I literally JUST got off the Bills fan MB…they have a pink soap thread for McDermott entitled “So we’re firing McDermott right?” They were also discussing this topic on Sportscenter too. Very real possibility this guy catches the axe.

hey I agree, but that excuse would’ve played better if this wasn’t the 4th time he’s failed to get them over the hump. I literally JUST got off the Bills fan MB…they have a pink soap thread for McDermott entitled “So we’re firing McDermott right?”

That fake punt try was bonehead

At the end of the day, Allen played good enough to win today & we know he's not going anywhere b/c of the money they've given him...Plus McDermott has already played his only card earlier in the year to turn down the heat on his seat when he fired Dorsey; There's noone else to blame but him. Also, his defense is the 1 that screwed the pooch today...
Allen didn't play good enough to win.. Maybe to tie because that is what he got his team in position for at the end of the game. To be good enough to win, Allen would have needed to hit his WR in the end zone on that first down play or even found Diggs wide open on that crossing pattern on the same play.

Allen didn't play good enough to win.. Maybe to tie because that is what he got his team in position for at the end of the game. To be good enough to win, Allen would have needed to hit his WR in the end zone on that first down play or even found Diggs wide open on that crossing pattern on the same play.

C’mon man. He went for 186 yds and 1 TD…77 rush yards and 1 TD…in that weather that’s about what Mahomes put up & reasonably comparable to what LJ8 did against us & it was good enough for his team to win in blowout fashion.

You’re not gonna hit every pass u throw, nor will every pass thrown will be caught. Diggs dropped a perfectly placed bomb from Allen late in that game too that would’ve set them up for a chip shot.

Allen went

C’mon man. He went for 186 yds and 1 TD…77 rush yards and 1 TD…in that weather that’s about what Mahomes put up & reasonably comparable to what LJ8 did against us & it was good enough for his team to win in blowout fashion.

You’re not gonna hit every pass u throw, nor will every pass thrown will be caught. Diggs dropped a perfectly placed bomb from Allen late in that game too that would’ve set them up for a chip shot.

Allen went

My main point is that you can't put all the blame on Mcdermott. If Diggs catches that bomb they're in a better position to win. If Allen makes that throw for a TD on 1st down they're in a better position to win. That **** isn't on the coach. The coaching made the play call that had two guys wide open. There isn't much more you can ask for from them in that situation.

My main point is that you can't put all the blame on Mcdermott. If Diggs catches that bomb they're in a better position to win. If Allen makes that throw for a TD on 1st down they're in a better position to win. That **** isn't on the coach. The coaching made the play call that had two guys wide open. There isn't much more you can ask for from them in that situation.

Fair enough…but McDermott is the guy charged with getting this team over the top, & he has failed to do that 4-5 straight years. what’s more is this is the 2nd time his defense has been the main culprit. You only get so many times to fail in the biggest moments before folks start looking at you. Dude’s been there for 6 years…I wouldn’t at all be surprised if the Pegulas decided to go in a different direction is all I’m saying.

Back